manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Swansea+0@3, stoke+1.5

Chelsea has not been convincing lately, struggling to mid table teams and with ramires injured i expect them to struggle today. Swansea has bn fantastic at home and always play wel against the big teams.

Manutd witout rooney, nani, jones. Smallin&evans hav bn notin but poor since comin back frm injury. Conceded against mancity, arsenal, liverpool, and of course who wouldn't bet against De gea. Expect stoke to pressure man u's defence wit their corners, throw in, set piece and we all knw de gea can't handle that.

The Hot Pepper
    The Hot Pepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

De gea won't even play today dude I think

manutd19

Fergie is so sturborn that he may play him again.

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

ddg might not have recovered from flu for todays game, lindg. is out injured so might be ben amos in goal tonight

manutd19

Lol.......Amos in goal? There is definitely a curse on United this season. Maybe it came from Liverpool.
    Rooney, Nani, Cleverley, Young, Vidic, Jones, Anderson, Ferdinand, Lindergaard all injured. Common these guys started the beautiful whipping of team this season b4 the chemistry was destroyd wit injury to some key players. Remember it hasn't bn long since Smalling, rafael, fabio, chicharito, welbeck, valencia, evans came back from injury......
    Let's go STOKE!

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

With Stoke's phsyicality I don't see Fergie playing de Gea this evening. United's odds are way too short to back so if there's a good price on +1.5 or +2 for Stoke I could be tempted.

Good price on Swansea too, but 10-man Chelsea did thump them 4-1 earlier this season. So +1 may be safer.

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

stoke & liverpool (away), basel, benfica & blackburn (home) are the five (ex carling cup) games rooney hasn't played for Utd this season. Now it could be just that his absence in those games was along with a few other players, or it might just be worth grabbing stoke at win or draw tonight @3.20, (which im going to go for) or if you're brave enough @10.00 to win (which i am not)

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like Stoke's midfield and I believe they'll be able to score only from set pieces. Even though man utd is missing a lot of players, their midfield is still pretty strong, and I believe ferdinand is back so they should have less defensive problems this time. I'm expecting berbatov to step in and get a couple of goals in this match. I am thinking of Man Utd -1.5 at pretty good odds.

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

if united manage an 1-0 score they will be happy believe me this going be low scoreing game

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

united didn't look very good but stoke looked a lot worse.