Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

UEFA Cup picks - Feb 19

These picks are based on the format of the results of the previous day. The picks are NOT based on any match-ups. I'm not asking anyone to tail them but I like them all, especially Poznan and Twente. Why? Udinese and Marseille easy to score against!

Lech Poznan +200 2u LOSS

Tottenham +275 1u LOSS

Ajax +500 0.2u WIN

Twente +450 1u WIN

Copenhagen/Man City OVER 2.5 +105 2u WIN
    Last edited by Wilforth; 02-19-09 at 03:38 PM.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

I'm liking Ajax aswell, there +650 on my book, this team shouldn't be so badly underestimated, even +0.5 is +300 now that look enticing.

However, Tottenham is very risky! a few of their top A team players can't play tomorrow as they're cup tied, Shakhtar should not be underestimated.

jamieq98
    jamieq98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't see any value in Tottenham at all.

I think Harry is more bothered about surviving another premiership relegation battle and potentially upsetting United in the Carling Cup final. He's also been moaning about the quality of the pitch.

Cudicini, Modric, Palacios, Lennon & Woodgate haven't travelled and Defoe, Keane and Pavlyuchenko are cup-tied. King and O'hara are injured as well.

Shakhtar are solid at home and Tottenham have also lost their last 5 away games against Bolton, Man Utd, Burnley, Wigan and WBA!

Personally, the odds on the straight win kinda seem too good to be true so I'm taking Shakhtar (0, -0.5) for a little bit of safety.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

did you just go through and pick the highest payout dogs of the day or something?

superslinky
    superslinky's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd forget Tottenham if I were you...

Wilforth
    Update your status

Facts:
    1) Marseille and Fiorentina can't both win by the unwritten rules of UEFA Cup games. So one or both Twente and Ajax will win.
    2) Shakhtar are match rusty, having played their last competitive game in December. Tottenham may be struggling but the players that'll get the node tonight might have a point or two to prove to the coach.
    3) Copenhagen concede at home just as Man City concede on the road. So the Over is the play there.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Facts:
    1) Marseille and Fiorentina can't both win by the unwritten rules of UEFA Cup games. So one or both Twente and Ajax will win.
    2) Shakhtar are match rusty, having played their last competitive game in December. Tottenham may be struggling but the players that'll get the node tonight might have a point or two to prove to the coach.
    3) Copenhagen concede at home just as Man City concede on the road. So the Over is the play there.
    I don't follow you here... what do you mean Marseille and Fiorentina can't both win???

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Just got beaten badly on the Poznan/Udinese Under 2.5. No goals in the 1st half then 4 in the 2nd half. Unreal.

Wilforth
    Update your status

If not for the unfortunate own goal, Poznan +200 would have cashed!!!!!!!

MasterGollum
    MasterGollum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I had Udinese to win and over 2.5 goals. Could of hit both, but dammmmm...Udinese lets them score two goals within 3 minutes of each other.

apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had Udinese and under

crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

If not for the unfortunate own goal, Poznan +200 would have cashed!!!!!!!
    insert polish joke here

Wilforth
    Update your status

Twente are 1-0 up! Twente +450 on the way!

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

The Man City Over cashed, good call

Pozan game, I had Udinese -0 @ +100 but they decided to only play 80 minutes and let in two at the end of the match.

I tried to tell you about Shakhtar bro, they're a good team and shouldn't be geting +150 odds against the Tottenham youth team and their dodgy goalkeeper.

Twente looking good and Ajax could do this

Wilforth
    Update your status

Ajax is up 1-0. Good.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Facts:
    I've been proved right on 2 of the above.

Twente and Ajax both won. The betting public would have lost a lot of money on Marseille and Fiorentina.

MasterGollum
    MasterGollum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Congrats Wilforth!

GoVols817
    GoVols817's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

These picks are based on the format of the results of the previous day. The picks are NOT based on any match-ups. I'm not asking anyone to tail them but I like them all, especially Poznan and Twente. Why? Udinese and Marseille easy to score against!

Lech Poznan +200 2u LOSS

Tottenham +275 1u LOSS

Ajax +500 0.2u WIN

Twente +450 1u WIN

Copenhagen/Man City OVER 2.5 +105 2u WIN
    Wanted to say thanks for posting your picks. I followed your 3 winners today and stayed off the others based on the feedback your picks got so thanks to those people as well. I lost $$ on your picks a couple days ago, but not much and more than made up for it today.

Just want to say I appreciate your picks and keep posting them.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

U get them dogs

slider34
    slider34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by GoVols817 View Post
    Wanted to say thanks for posting your picks. I followed your 3 winners today and stayed off the others based on the feedback your picks got so thanks to those people as well. I lost $$ on your picks a couple days ago, but not much and more than made up for it today.

Just want to say I appreciate your picks and keep posting them.
    I agree 100% with this post. Thanks for posting the winners and thanks to the people that also posted to have me stay off some!

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

wow wilforth! i tailed you today, except played AGAINST tottenham (and won) and I just want to thank you! good job

Wilforth
    Update your status

Thanks for all your comments. I appreciate.