showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Lampard

Just cost me a $8000 parlay.

Bet was for there to be 2-3 goals at over evens. It was safe until the 86th minute. Chelsea conceding at '83, '86.
    His pass for the last goal was never on and if you saw the goal it was ridiculous, I feel he was also at fault for the 2nd villa goal as he lost possession and was very slow to track back, leaving villa with more space.
    Had an 10 teamer with 2 legs remaining with the last being charlton -0.25 which starts now but that's a given as they've only lost once all season.

FFS, he's old and slow, yes he's pretty much the top scoring midfielder the PL has seen but he's lost a step in the past year and his confidence is pretty low.

He has basically lost his place in the first team and it wouldn't completely shock me if he's a part of the dead wood shipped off before next season, wouldn't seem unreasonable for him to go to MLS and finish his career there.
    Last edited by showtiime; 12-31-11 at 11:55 AM. Reason: bet was for 2-3 goals.

showtiime
    Update your status

Forgot to mention - edited -
    my bet was for there to be 2-3 goals in the match @ $2.05, not chelsea to win was fine until lampard came on.

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

was not the first substitution from AVB that ****** it up this season...hope he will be replaced by Hiddink or something else soon

showtiime
    Update your status

Don't feel so bad now, charlton lost surprisingly, their keeper got sent off after 10 mins, lampard is still a douche.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    was not the first substitution from AVB that ****** it up this season...hope he will be replaced by Hiddink or something else soon
    I also believe that AVB is out of his dept, but Abramovich's decisions regarding managers are strange. If Ancellotti was sacked I don't know how this guy can keep his job. It is ridiculous.