Pill Gates
    Pill Gates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10831

Kashiwa Reysol vs Al Sadd & Barcelona vs Santos

FIFA Club World Cup. I have watched all the games so far and for the most part they have been high scoring games. Looking forward to Barcelona vs Santos the European Champions vs the South American champions should be a good game imo.. im going with Kashiwa Reysol and Barcelona and the over on both games.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

neymar to score three or more +8000.

Pill Gates

Lol he'll score the only goal for Santos

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Likely taking the Santos-Barca over as I stated I would definitely do the other night when we were all talking about the Al Sadd-Barca match-up and everyone expected a ton of goals. Want to read a little more about who is going to play with Barca with the injury issues now to Villa and Sanchez. Not sure I am sold on the over in the other match. Al Sadd just hasn't impressed me with finishing quality. Granted their game plan will be different from the Barca match, but the opener for them, I think they were lucky to get two. The Japanese side will be interesting to see who plays for them as well as they are not only involved with this competition, but Emperor Cup again on Wednesday. Sunday will be their 4th match in ten days, so their starting XI probably is key to any bet there.

Pill Gates

HAHA wow I thought the games were tonight. oops

Pill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Likely taking the Santos-Barca over as I stated I would definitely do the other night when we were all talking about the Al Sadd-Barca match-up and everyone expected a ton of goals. Want to read a little more about who is going to play with Barca with the injury issues now to Villa and Sanchez. Not sure I am sold on the over in the other match. Al Sadd just hasn't impressed me with finishing quality. Granted their game plan will be different from the Barca match, but the opener for them, I think they were lucky to get two. The Japanese side will be interesting to see who plays for them as well as they are not only involved with this competition, but Emperor Cup again on Wednesday. Sunday will be their 4th match in ten days, so their starting XI probably is key to any bet there.

I agree with you about the AL Sadd vs Reysol game that one might be a tough one to call. Sucks I already placed the bet for the over even tho i did have some doubt but I thought the game was tonight so I went ahead and went with it. I do see a 2-1 win for Reysol tho.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you got the over @ 2.5?

Pill Gates

Yes on both games

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barca easy winner. If you're in at -1, you're in like Flynn.

Always good to have a 'no sweat' bet every now and then.