CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

LOL World Cup in Qatar In JANUARY ROFLMAO

lol ******* FIFA this wouldnt be a problem if the world cup wasnt put in this country called QATAR where it goes over a 100 ******* degrees in the summer. I dont give a **** if they have the money to air condition the stadiums thats still a joke because we all know people are gonna faint all over the place no matter what. So QATARs solution is to host in during January lol. That would screw so much shit up. But thankfully the only good part to this is that all the leagues have 12 years to prepare for the cup if it is in January but we all know its gonna mess up a large amount of club leagues around the world.

Does QATAR deserve this opportunity? NO NO NO nO . Does Europe,Asia, or USA have the right to fight for the bid and get screwed by some little country called QATAR that has no history what soever? Eh Apparently they dont. So we get ready to see monster air conditioning systems built in these stadiums and lower revenue then the country of South Africa made this year. What will QATAR have to sell I mean Africa had them flipping VUVUZUELAs lol those things where hotcakes. But no one is gonna have any air left to blow into a VUVU in QATAR because it will be so hot lol. So the games will be silent

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/new...nter-cup-qatar

and now its time to go make some dinner

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    lol ******* FIFA this wouldnt be a problem if the world cup wasnt put in this country called QATAR where it goes over a 100 ******* degrees in the summer. I dont give a **** if they have the money to air condition the stadiums thats still a joke because we all know people are gonna faint all over the place no matter what. So QATARs solution is to host in during January lol. That would screw so much shit up. But thankfully the only good part to this is that all the leagues have 12 years to prepare for the cup if it is in January but we all know its gonna mess up a large amount of club leagues around the world.

Does QATAR deserve this opportunity? NO NO NO nO . Does Europe,Asia, or USA have the right to fight for the bid and get screwed by some little country called QATAR that has no history what soever? Eh Apparently they dont. So we get ready to see monster air conditioning systems built in these stadiums and lower revenue then the country of South Africa made this year. What will QATAR have to sell I mean Africa had them flipping VUVUZUELAs lol those things where hotcakes. But no one is gonna have any air left to blow into a VUVU in QATAR because it will be so hot lol. So the games will be silent

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/new...nter-cup-qatar

and now its time to go make some dinner
    Asia already had a chance with Corea and Japan.

Europe and South America are the two big ones in football (right name of the game and not soccer). For now south America will have the 2014 in Brazil. Europe 2018 in Russia.

They needed to choose a 3rd one.

USA already had the USA 1994 cup and in fact US is not a big fan of soccer starting with the name "soccer" that's is wrong and everybody always complains about that. USA doesn't have soccer history also, ok has more than Qatar, but we cannot talk about USA and Soccer as a thing that has always been together.

I'm not backing Qatar In fact I really think there would be a lot of problems with that WC.
    I think it was time to give a Chance to Australia they did pretty well in Olympic games and I think they could have done the same with WC. If they wanted to give a chance to a completely new continent that should be Oceania.

But we cannot change nothing. They already decided that Qatar will host 2022 WC.

Some people may like some other don't (majority i think). And we'll see what happen there in 12 years!

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    Asia already had a chance with Corea and Japan.

Europe and South America are the two big ones in football (right name of the game and not soccer). For now south America will have the 2014 in Brazil. Europe 2018 in Russia.

They needed to choose a 3rd one.

USA already had the USA 1994 cup and in fact US is not a big fan of soccer starting with the name "soccer" that's is wrong and everybody always complains about that. USA doesn't have soccer history also, ok has more than Qatar, but we cannot talk about USA and Soccer as a thing that has always been together.

I'm not backing Qatar In fact I really think there would be a lot of problems with that WC.
    I think it was time to give a Chance to Australia they did pretty well in Olympic games and I think they could have done the same with WC. If they wanted to give a chance to a completely new continent that should be Oceania.

But we cannot change nothing. They already decided that Qatar will host 2022 WC.

Some people may like some other don't (majority i think). And we'll see what happen there in 12 years!
    Much agreed that they should of given it to Australia. That would be a trip worth taking.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

It doesnt matter if the World Cup was already held in ASIA though. FIFA made a dumb decision by deciding that the middle east needs the game. And depending on how you look at it Australia competes in the ASIAN CUP. So that was probably a deciding factor. But yes Australia would of made a monster amount of Revenue compared to this QATAR. Everyone would of happily flew in to go see the Cup in Australia.

USA still has its right because its 100 times still better then QATAR because QATAR wont win and wont even tie there first match. Do they have a SHABALABA! hahaha that was an intense goal though

nathan.thomasson
    nathan.thomasson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's hope they can improve over the next 12 years.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

World Cup should be played in smoking heat. Players won't faint, stop being a drama queen.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should have been Australia insrea of Qatar simple as.

catherine85
    catherine85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brazil will be the host for the FIFA World Cup 2014.. They are preparing to accommodate millions of fans that will rush there to support their teams..

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Should have been Australia insrea of Qatar simple as.
    very Australian to say haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by catherine85 View Post
    Brazil will be the host for the FIFA World Cup 2014.. They are preparing to accommodate millions of fans that will rush there to support their teams..
    ...at which time they will accommodate millions of dollars that will rush to support the rich...while the people in the favelas continue to execute one another for being on different favela teams.

what a world we live in.

I am in the process of writing a paper on the merits and demerits of the Qatar location. One thing is certain, if they don't make people feel welcome and comfortable, it will be a looooonnnggggg time before any Middle-Eastern, especially Muslim, nation holds such a grand event. It will be a test of many wills, to say the least.

catherine85
    catherine85's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know.. I'm just a fan of the world cup and of the bad issues regarding them ..

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

it will be fun. be good sport & flexible and look forward to it

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

If they really are dumb enough to push it, it will be FIFA/UEFA's death sentence. National federations are already sick of them for the fiasco of choosing qatar, now clubs will get sick of them for ruining the season. They will just say "fukk you very much" and form their own organization.

Clubs and federations can organize football matches without FIFA and UEFA. For FIFA and UEFA on the other hand will be pretty hard to organize matches without clubs and federations. One way or another, the governing bodies will drop their "we can do whatever" attitude.