BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Japan Cup

Betting all 13 games over blind... 1x...

Hope I don't get fn buried... Guess we'll find out in the morning...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

I missed a couple games it looks like.. but I bet all 13 of 16, and ended up 7 of 12 with a push... up 2x...

I've noticed "Cup" events tend to be higher scoring in many countries particularly in the first few rounds, then they tighten up... anyhow.. just a hunch that worked out this time...

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Nice hit BB. Nice to see you in this thread too, your opinions are highly valued by me...and others, I'm sure. Go 'Mos!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Thanks Dragon... I've been betting Footy for some, in particular when I go to bed so I can't watch the games... Just small, but I find the capping much more pure without knowing the players or teams... J2 is a particular favorite of mine... How about you?

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Thanks Dragon... I've been betting Footy for some, in particular when I go to bed so I can't watch the games... Just small, but I find the capping much more pure without knowing the players or teams... J2 is a particular favorite of mine... How about you?
    Ya sometimes bet overnight matches but they affect my dreams, no kidding. I try and have everything wrapped up before the night ends but it doesnt always go that way. I stress too much and don't sleep well lol. Looking forward to next few weeks in CFL though!