TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

TurkzZ Soccer Tips (21/1/2009)

Kartalspor v Altay - Wed, 21 January 11:30

Over 10 Katalspor players have left the club due to non payment of wages, motivation and moral is low and they are struggling to put together 11 players for the match. Altay is one of the teams tipped for promotion, they have a good squad and are performing well. The odds were cut from 2.4 (+140) to 1.6 (-166.67).

Im going in pretty strong on Altay here.

Pick: Altay 1.6 (-166.67) at Betfair

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Excellent spot there turkkz, bol with it.
    Here's a thought, i was looking at fener vs trabzonspor and fener are only 5/6 on bet365. Why are they not 1/3 like they usually are??!! is this a good value or could there be an upset? I know trabs are high up the table but id surely expect fener at home to beat them.

TurkzZ

I would keep away from fener to be honnest, Trabzonspor are playing well, great squad, and i could even go for a Trabzon win. Fener are in all sorts of problems, and i still feel the players are not happy with the manager, the system he plays doesnt suit the players and there are communication problems. But then again it is a derby and so far Fenerbahce have performed well agast the other big teams Besiktas and Galatasaray.

Ill do some more research into it and post it up.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Altay is looking like a great pick, Kartalspor is in serious trouble!

The Fener match is very unpredictable, nothing would suprise me, Trabzonspor are in good form, they have the ex-Turkish national team manager Ersun Yanal and a strong team, Ibrahim Yattara's pace could be a problem depending on which defenders are playing for Fenerbahce. Fener are underperforming, they have by far the best team player for player and a world cup winning manager, on paper they should be unstoppable but the reality is they have been very poor. Fenerbahce have lost to far worse teams this year, however, they also trashed rivals Galatasaray at home.

There will be much better games to make us the £££ this weekend in the Turkish league.

Smogs

Thanks guys for tht, looking forward to your turkish tips this weekend

Ryangene
    Ryangene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the pick. I am glad there are people around looking out for the rest of us here for these things.

TurkzZ

after talking to frineds who watched this match live im in the belife the teams "agreed" to draw this as either hardly took a shot and by the way altay plays i think somting funny went on here, im ireally dissapointed about this one.

Smogs

Ah well, no doubt you will get some turkish winners this weekend

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Match rigging hasn't been stamped out in the lower divisions of Turkish, Greek and Eastern European football, there has been work to clamp down on it but it still exists.