sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manchester City -1 against Villareal

Villareal are way too banged up and manchester city needs this one very badly...expect a comfortable win and hopefully they do, but it will be tough at villareal who plays well at home against british squads.

Nonetheless, -1 at -110 i gotta bite...bol all

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Villarreal, Porto, and BVB have been my biggest disappointments thus far. I immensely want Yellow Submarine to win this, so I likely won't bet, but ManCity is relatively safe.

sportman1313

i agree, i'm especially surprised with villareal and porto...villareal are gonna give everything they have but they are just way way too banged up and in a real bad group in the uefa. I'm more disappointed in their la liga play, quite disappointing but they'll be better in the next few yrs....porto is the biggest shocker for sure, stunned they lost to apoel the way they did. ManCity need this game very badly and hopefully their premier league play carries over to this game. I would be stunned if mancity doesn't win this one
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    Villarreal, Porto, and BVB have been my biggest disappointments thus far. I immensely want Yellow Submarine to win this, so I likely won't bet, but ManCity is relatively safe.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game will depend on how Man. City plays! Last game everybody expected more from them and they got just 2-1!

In Europe they have been awful!

But if they like they should with all those players and especially with all the injjuries Villareal has, Man. City should prove something today!

machino
    machino's Avatar Become A Pro!

draw written all over this fixture

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

if man city doesn't win they can say goodbye to CL. and that could actually be a good thing for them, that way they can focus on winning the Premiership.

I'm going to stay away from this game bcs the Over line is set at 2.00! with a team that averages almost 3 goals per game - city - why are they setting the price so high?

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way.. PL vs CH is a totally different game!

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glada Tartan View Post
    No way.. PL vs CH is a totally different game!
    What ta fak is PL and CH????

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Premier League and Champions League. I hope you are not joking about the question!

sportman1313

ahhh, there may be some merit to mancity focusing more on the premier league and not putting much effort in the champions league but that would be quite the tragedy....with a win here, they're in good standing with their next match against bayern and then napoli.

The line mvmnt has me quite nervous though and do not understand why ou 2.5 goals is equal payout both in the over and under, considering how mancity have been scoring lately (although in the pl and not cl)

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    ahhh, there may be some merit to mancity focusing more on the premier league and not putting much effort in the champions league but that would be quite the tragedy....with a win here, they're in good standing with their next match against bayern and then napoli.

The line mvmnt has me quite nervous though and do not understand why ou 2.5 goals is equal payout both in the over and under, considering how mancity have been scoring lately (although in the pl and not cl)
    If you play Man City at half time over 2.5 You would have made a killing when the scores were 0-0.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, Villarreal would have been bottom of La Liga if they didn't win their last game! I think that means they suck! I'll take City in play to make sure they're playing well beforehand given I have not actually seen Villarreal play this season. Best of luck to all who are on this bet

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

well i got a terrible number on manchester c. and then the line dropped 50 cents. this better not be a fixed match. c'mon manchester city.

sportman1313

Ditto here, i figured they would become heavier favorites overnight with all the injuries to villareal and the importance of this match and how well mancity have been playing but instead the line has dropped quite a bit. That, along with the ou being 2.5, leads me to believe that they may play the match to a draw or mancity not win by 2 or more. Hopefully this is not the case and mancity rolls...bol to mancity backers, hopefully they get it done and with ease. A part of me believes there may be some terrible calls in this one though....possibly a pk for villareal and/or a red card for a mancity player, hopefully not tho
    Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    well i got a terrible number on manchester c. and then the line dropped 50 cents. this better not be a fixed match. c'mon manchester city.

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

anybody have the city lineup?

face

yes things are going my way today

sportman1313

Barring a catastrophic two goals by villareal in extra time, we've got a winner

Congrats mancity and over backers!
    Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    yes things are going my way today

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

nice pick i had the over cash as well , toure is the beast

face

love when the obvious winner wins!!! (am super square in soccer for some reason)

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good skills lads

skodaka
    skodaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice pick for this