face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

olympiakos vs. borussia dortmund

not an expert. but any value on olympiakos? ml +630, draw +310. olympiakos is not so bad.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Definitely value there. I think BVB takes this one just because they want to remain in it and save face, at least in front of home fans. The Yellow Wall will be in full swing in Dortmund, one of the best and intense stadiums in Germany. Greeks are used to crazy fans though. BVB threw up a stinker to Stuttgart and I don't have the utmost faith in the squad, especially with some players sounded dejected before the match like CL is a lost cause. So yes there is value you there. Public is obviously on BVB, as I'm getting +720 for the Greeks, and +400 for the draw.

BVB should win this, but what should happen and what does happen are two completely different things.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    Definitely value there. I think BVB takes this one just because they want to remain in it and save face, at least in front of home fans. The Yellow Wall will be in full swing in Dortmund, one of the best and intense stadiums in Germany. Greeks are used to crazy fans though. BVB threw up a stinker to Stuttgart and I don't have the utmost faith in the squad, especially with some players sounded dejected before the match like CL is a lost cause. So yes there is value you there. Public is obviously on BVB, as I'm getting +720 for the Greeks, and +400 for the draw.

BVB should win this, but what should happen and what does happen are two completely different things.
    thanks tom! guess i'll just put a little on the +1

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Here in Greece there is noone who thinks that Olympiacos has a shot, at Westfalen.
    Every single Greek tipster picks over 2,5 goals, thinking that the Greeks will not defend their goal as well as in Greece.
    Olympiacos is a good team, but there is Costanzo, its keeper.

OSFP will lose by 2 or more in my opinion.

daniel123
    daniel123's Avatar Become A Pro!

my tips

i think it hard to go with any of the teams. its a hard game.
    there is no history between teams as you can see http://www.livescore.is/Popups/Socce...spx?id=1039934

i will go with a draw. there is a good odd over there

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    Here in Greece there is noone who thinks that Olympiacos has a shot, at Westfalen.
    Every single Greek tipster picks over 2,5 goals, thinking that the Greeks will not defend their goal as well as in Greece.
    Olympiacos is a good team, but there is Costanzo, its keeper.

OSFP will lose by 2 or more in my opinion.
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Costanzo is out

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4533

over 2.5 lock and loaded

sportfan

Early goal .1-0 Dortmund

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Cmon losers...score already. I took OVER 2.5 goals too.

sportfan

over betters got shafted , early goal at 7th min and none for the rest of the game