EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday's EPL Ninja Play

Swansea City-West Brom Under 2.5/2 [-106]
    Always going for the lower chalk vs. the -134 for the straight under on the 2.5. Swansea are scoreless in four matches in the EPL with only one goal allowed in their last three. West Brom have scored one goal in each of their four EPL matches, while conceding five. Four of those came to Man U & Chelsea. Hard to see Swansea suddenly sprouting wings on offense, so this looks like a 1-0, 1-1 type of match. Ninjas, unite.

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Was on this play before I even saw your post. Feeling really good about this play now. GL!

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

good luck i like it, but not one of my top plays

EaglesPhan36

Good luck fellas, whatever you play.

EaglesPhan36

Wow. Nice defense. Four shots on goal and half of them get in. West Brom, you sucketh. Ninja squash!

EaglesPhan36

The Ninjas were not pleased with being caught with their hand in the cookie jar. We go back to work in Italy.

Inter Milan-Roma Over 2.5 [-130]
    Two teams facing large pressure just one match into the domestic campaign as both lost their openers. Inter followed that up with a lackluster performance in the Champions League against Trabzonspor that saw the Turks nabbing a shocking 1-0 win on the road. Diego Forlan should be back in the mix for Inter after missing the CL match mid-week. Inter also looks like they will go back to a more traditional 4-3-1-2 formation which hopefully will lead to a more comfortable flow of play. I think with pressure on both squads - albeit undeserved this early - that both will be pushing hard for goals and we should see an entertaining match hopefully. Very excited to get to see this on Fox Soccer this afternoon. Ninja time.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

GL man, I already with you on this one too, after getting burned by WBA's defense turning into a pumpkin this morning.

EaglesPhan36

Not much going on in this one. Couple of chances. More flopping than shooting. Gonna need a lot of help in the 2nd half to have a shot in hell.