RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

UEFA Europa Qualifying July 14th

I count 39 games today. So much variety and action.

I will start us off in Kazakhstan where Irish team St Patricks look to keep the score close for the return leg in a weeks time. St Pats will be without Dave Mulcahy and Danny North, but Connor Kenna has made the trip.

This is a very long trip and Shakhtyor Karagandy currently are on 4th position with 5 points less of the leader Lokomotiv Astana but at home showed solid performance 7-3-1 with 22:9 goals difference. St.Patrick's found life away from home hard when they visited Icelandic club IBV Vestmannaeyja. I don't think this is any easier and the Kazaks have two kids with wonderful goal scoring records this season.

Shakhtyor Karagandy with odds of -115 seems very good
    I would also look at the under.

More to come....

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Shakhtyor Karagandy & Metalurg or Draw & Ferencvaros.

RubberKettle

Olimpi Rustavi vs Irtysh Pavlodar

Olimpi defeated a very poor Armenian team Banants 2-1 over two legs to advance here - 1-0 in Armenia and 1-1 at home.

But in second game after Armenian minnows Banants scored an equalizer Olimpi lost every playing scheme and played some awful football, Banants dominated and they just had no ability to put away a chance and win the game.

Short to say Olimpi is a poor team and I don't see any home advantage today. There home form is OK, and the stadium will be half full at best.

Irtysh is far better team than hosts here, and they showed great skill in the previous round against Jagiellonia. In first game they played with 10 men for more than half the game and finally conceded late on. At home they were totally in control scoring two goals in the 1st half and narrowly missing some opportunities to extend their lead. I watched this game last week as I had a bet on the under and I was surprised how dominant they were against supposed 'better' opposition.

I don't get why this game is not pk or -.5 in the other direction. Getting Irtysh Pavlodar in good nick against a team that is ready to bow out of the qualifying. Irtysh Pavlodar +.5 (+100) and ML +300 small stakes.
    Points Awarded:

sockeye gave RubberKettle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Powderguy gave RubberKettle 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sockeye
    sockeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Good luck

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Crusaders V Fulham - UNDER 2.5

dlew2k
    Update your status
    dlew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

I like it. Good luck

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    Crusaders V Fulham - UNDER 2.5
    Why?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Good info RubberKettle. Thanks for the picks as well.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nice writeups man, that first game Shakhter just allowed a late goal to tie it up

RubberKettle

2-1 awesome

RubberKettle

I would avoid playing these two 11:30 est games

KS Flamurtari Vlorë FK Baumit Jablonec

The Czech team (Jablonec) are favorites here, but Flamurtari are no pushovers. Wins over Motherwell and Montenegro side Buducnost prove their quality.

KuPS vs Gaz Metan Medias

Kups are in big troubkle and may be relegated. it is very difficult to say how they will take this game. Metan Medias is a quality side from Romania that will be playing on artificial turf for the very 1st time. This is also their 1st game of the season. Stay away.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great info, RK. Keep up the good work!

RubberKettle

Alright the Bookies will give us the next play.

Taurus vs ADO Den Haag

Taurus (Lithuania) are coming off a 6-0 win, but this was against a team that is bottom of the table with 7 points from 17 games and a -51 goal difference. ADO Den Haag is looking to get ready for the upcoming Erdivisie. Bookies have the total @ 3 with juice on the over. I'm looking at playing ADO -1.5. Even with some young players the 4-3-3 look of ADO is quick and effective vs such inferior opposition.

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

already on ado den haag...good luck

RubberKettle

ADO are disappointing so far. They missed 3 really good chances in the early stages and slowly Taurus have been building a foothold in the game. ADO have time and I hope they can finish better.

Metalurg Skopje vs Lokomotiv Sofia

Lokomotiv Sofia sold their two best players - Asamoah and Genkov last winter, and after that the team started to struggle in front of the goal especially away from home. They have scored only 16 goals in 15 away league matches this term. Their most creative attacking player, Dafchev, will be missing for tonight's game.

Metalurg have played 3 friendlies this summer, and won all of them, scoring 7 goals. At home their playing quite solid with 7 wins and 4 draws in their last 11 home matches. They got 7 clean sheets over this period as well.

Under 2.5 goals (-150) or less juice can be played through Under 2,2.5 (-110)

I do not think we will see 3 goals in this match with Lokomotiv's problems away from home and injuries.

RubberKettle

So much for Den Haag, cant win em all.

What terrible officiating though.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Hey, 3 out of 4 is excellent. Nice going today.

RubberKettle

Thanks guys, hope you all did well today

Pretty crazy game with ADO Den Haag. They would of won by two easily if the refree had a brain. He gave a penalty and sent this player off for a nothing challenge. Absolute shame he had to wreck the match. Den Haag still went on to score 3 and win after the red card, but they were always behind the 8 ball.

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

yea..that was an insane game. I took -1, -1.5 so only lost half my bet. Still..great day for you RK

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OneTipster View Post
    I'm on Shakhtyor Karagandy & Metalurg or Draw & Ferencvaros.
    All green.