truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Stats a fact

Bochum V Borussia M'G'Bach - - when Borussia scored in the 93rd minute last week to win the 1st leg of this play-off 1-0 it was the 1st time they had beaten Bochum in 18 (yes18) attempts since 1997 . the match itself may have gone either way and now with Home advantage Bochum must have a real chance of at least taking the tie to Extra Time , i reckon further insurance is to be had by betting BOCHUM ats (+100) giving us a push and refund if it ends a draw

truebluebear

Dutch Europa League Qualifyer -ADO den Haag v Groningen - Last 8 H2H's have resulted in
    Groningen 7 WINS
    Den Haag 0 WINS
    Draws 1

also the 3 matches H2H this season were 2 wins Groningen and 1 draw

May 26 1502 Groningen +0.5 (-120)
    looks to be a very decent bet and is a STAT-A-FACT selection

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Quote Originally Posted by truebluebear View Post
    Dutch Europa League Qualifyer -ADO den Haag v Groningen - Last 8 H2H's have resulted in
    Groningen 7 WINS
    Den Haag 0 WINS
    Draws 1

also the 3 matches H2H this season were 2 wins Groningen and 1 draw

May 26 1502 Groningen +0.5 (-120)
    looks to be a very decent bet and is a STAT-A-FACT selection
    Wouldn't put too much faith in those stats, this ADO team is much different that the ones of previous years.

These teams met almost a month ago and, while Groningen managed to beat them, ADO was clearly the better team then. ADO is missing their main striker Bulykin, but Groningen have several missings in midfield ADO can take advantage of.

Leaning ADO ML myself here.

truebluebear

Well you were proven correct Sanka - pity i hadnt read your input before betting on match - did manage to clear stake as i bet the over too. probs are we only got the recent form n stats to go on here in UK as regards Dutch and other European football . today i like the over " Goals in J2 league match -
    TOTAL: Ehime FC vs. FC Gifu O2 (-110)
    bothe these teams combined have went over 2 goals 7 from last 10 matches and 4 from last 5 H2H's

truebluebear

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka View Post
    Wouldn't put too much faith in those stats, this ADO team is much different that the ones of previous years.

These teams met almost a month ago and, while Groningen managed to beat them, ADO was clearly the better team then. ADO is missing their main striker Bulykin, but Groningen have several missings in midfield ADO can take advantage of.

Leaning ADO ML myself here.
    well as i said that match went theway of ADO 5-1 hmmmmmmm 4 days later we see the 2nd leg and now GRONINGEN win 5-1 , maybe we should not trust Dutch Football - ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

nice try bear, good luck in the future man!