Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man united v barcelona champions league final 2 - revenge of the red devils!!!

Lol sorry, i was trying to the title sound like a cheesy film action film and couldnt think of a smarter one. lol

Uniteds 3rd champions league final in 4 years and hopefully we will win this one. Lot of people saying that this barca team is one of the best ever teams in history but they are not unbeatable and its only one game where anything can happen.

Last time in 2009 sir alex got everything wrong and we got outplayed but sir has learnt his lesson and the master will find a way to beat barca. Everyone on here will probably think it will be an easy win for barca but if you think that then you're a fool and although we dont have a big star player we are better as a team and have a grea chance of winnig even though many percieve utd to be the underdogs

guee
    fucku
    guee's Avatar Become A Pro!

barca all day mate

red devils have no chance in ur home town

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Man u will win in fergies last game.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Im pulling for Manchester. Barca has turned me off with their antics lately.

Plus, big Chicharito fan, as he was groomed and built at our club. Hoping he gets the game winner.

kukacomone
    kukacomone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go MU!

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

If Barça plays it's top level, no team on earth can beat it.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

They complained they missed Fletch last time these 2 met in the final... he'll be missing this year's too

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

No way That Barça loses a Final , I only can see Man U winning at a penalty shootout.
    Barça can rest their Players until The Final, La Liga championship already decided , as for Manchester they will have to fight for EPL title until last game.

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    No way That Barça loses a Final , I only can see Man U winning at a penalty shootout.
    Barça can rest their Players until The Final, La Liga championship already decided , as for Manchester they will have to fight for EPL title until last game.
    So if they win the EPL title - then the motivation is high for Champions League!