The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mid-Week EPL Leans

I want to take both road teams with AH +0.5, paying 2.05 for both on BetFair... I look at it this way:

Fulham vs Bolton:

- Bolton thinks they are the best team in the world after the Arsenal win and will play with that morale boost (especially after the 0-5 destruction in the FA Cup)
    - most likely a 0-0/1-1 DRAW however...

Stoke vs Wolves:

- Wolves are as desperate as any team out there and have already beaten Stoke once this season, however this was the first game of the season (2-1) which means almost nothing... but still, I see Wolves getting something out of this game, probably another DRAW...

basically, I will take both Wolves and Bolton on AH +0.5 @ 2.05 each - IMO, the worst case scenario is break-even because I highly, HIGHLY doubt both home teams win, especially in the mid-week...

I might update this tomorrow so stay tuned... GL

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

putting 1x on each...

and also 0.5x on both DRAWs (paying well above 3.0)...

Bolton +0.5 @ 2.05 [1x] & DRAW [0.5x]
    Wolves +0.5 @ 2.05 [1x] & DRAW [0.5x]

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Good angles, so tricky though with stoke winning 4 of their last 6 home games and undefeated in 2011 at home.
    Fulham are also friggin tough to call at home because they are so strong there. however, Bolton did win in the FA Cup there so maybe a good shout.
    I don't like the home teams on the basis they are both odds on - it's asking for trouble

BOL fella