Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who follows the Major League Soccer action ??

Real Salt Lake have a 4-0 start ,amazing

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Salt lake is the best team in the league

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

*crickets*

another useless thread by the cry baby..

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

OHH dai homo kage was here, so its another troll infected thread, sorry guys,

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i hardly ever catch a game, but i glance at the standings, and sometimes the stats on the leagues site.

bconngemini
    bconngemini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer is for pussies/foreigners. Real men/Americans don't watch such a feminine sport.

Spartan14745
    Spartan14745's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by bconngemini View Post
    Soccer is for pussies/foreigners. Real men/Americans don't watch such a feminine sport.
    Have you ever played the game? Have you ever seen highlights of the "pussies" getting their legs literally broken in the motion of kicking the ball?? Probably not. Don't talk about a sport you've never been exposed to. Get your ass to England or Italy and talk shit about their home team, they make Philly fans look like the "pussies" you speak of.

Spartan14745

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    I'm a RSL fan and I keep up with the season. Hopefully you watched last night's game between Portland and Chicago on ESPN2. Just watching the Portland fans sing the national anthem gave me goosebumps!

Jamesk
    Pick St. Patricks
    Jamesk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Try running around the soccer pitch for 2 45 mins straight. REAL ALMERICANS NFL players need to rest after every few offensive/defensive series covering at best 50 yards of ground. Now thats "pussies"

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan14745 View Post
    Hopefully you watched last night's game between Portland and Chicago on ESPN2. Just watching the Portland fans sing the national anthem gave me goosebumps!
    Was a great game. Glad I stayed up to watch it. The Portland fans were immense.

Matches Malone
    Living life @ -115
    Matches Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan14745 View Post
    I'm a RSL fan and I keep up with the season. Hopefully you watched last night's game between Portland and Chicago on ESPN2. Just watching the Portland fans sing the national anthem gave me goosebumps!
    I'm a Fire supporter, and I had them last night, but damn that was quite the atmosphere. All three Pacific Northwest teams (Sounders / Whitecaps) have tremendous fans. Bravo to them. I wish more teams in MLS had such staunch supporters.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

hmmm they stick more to childs game were to hit the ball with a piece of wood right ??
    Name:  Neandertaler1.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  24.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bconngemini View Post

alka07
    alka07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

i follow mls and many teams are capable to beat eacother

daimoshokage

hmmm they stick more to childs game were to hit the ball with a piece of wood right ??
    Name:  Neandertaler1.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  24.6 KB

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    damonsuckage u suck pal, get real son no one likes u son ur a sucker pal go bet $5 pal ur a loser pal, go smoke some crack son ur nobody pal go away pal

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

the argument ove whether soccer is a sissy sport (it is) will continue forever...the only people watching that soccer league are illegal central and south americans immigrants...really, men running around a field isn't that athletically skillfull...endurance, yes, but so is that foolish boston marathon and that's not a sport either...

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    damonsuckage u suck pal, get real son no one likes u son ur a sucker pal go bet $5 pal ur a loser pal, go smoke some crack son ur nobody pal go away pal

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Ignorance all abound. Soccer is money making opportunity it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to play red bulls-san jose! Any Ideas?It leans to red bull to win?Any thoughts?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    the argument ove whether soccer is a sissy sport (it is) will continue forever...the only people watching that soccer league are illegal central and south americans immigrants...really, men running around a field isn't that athletically skillfull...endurance, yes, but so is that foolish boston marathon and that's not a sport either...
    shut ur hole u uneducated hilly billy

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

How can you not love The Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver teams! If you don't like the other MLS teams that makes sense because all those teams have weak fan-bases and the energy and passion is not there.

I guess haters are gonna hate.

guee
    fucku
    guee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most Frequently Cited Ranked Lists
    1) Football: 3.3-3.5 billion fans (Europe, Africa, Asia, Americas, etc.)
    2) Cricket: 2-3 billion fans (India, UK, Pakistan, Asia, Australia, etc.)
    3) Field hockey: 2-2.2 billion fans (Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia)
    4) Tennis: Around 1 billion fans (Europe, Americas, Asia)
    5) Volleyball: Around 900 million fans (Asia, Europe, Americas, Australia)
    6) Table tennis: Around 900 million fans (Asia, Europe, Africa, Americas)
    7) Baseball: Around 500 million fans (US, Japan, Cuba, Dominican Republic)
    8) Golf: Around 400 million fans (US, Canada, Europe)
    9) Gridiron (American football): 390-410 million fans (US mainly)
    10) Basketball: Not more than 400 million fans (US, Canada mainly)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...#ixzz1JccyK86M

to all football haters has american no it has soccer lol the world cup get over +1 billion views

Matches Malone
    Living life @ -115
    Matches Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by guee View Post
    Most Frequently Cited Ranked Lists 1) Football: 3.3-3.5 billion fans (Europe, Africa, Asia, Americas, etc.) 2) Cricket: 2-3 billion fans (India, UK, Pakistan, Asia, Australia, etc.) 3) Field hockey: 2-2.2 billion fans (Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia) 4) Tennis: Around 1 billion fans (Europe, Americas, Asia) 5) Volleyball: Around 900 million fans (Asia, Europe, Americas, Australia) 6) Table tennis: Around 900 million fans (Asia, Europe, Africa, Americas) 7) Baseball: Around 500 million fans (US, Japan, Cuba, Dominican Republic) 8) Golf: Around 400 million fans (US, Canada, Europe) 9) Gridiron (American football): 390-410 million fans (US mainly) 10) Basketball: Not more than 400 million fans (US, Canada mainly)
    Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...#ixzz1JccyK86M to all football haters has american no it has soccer lol the world cup get over +1 billion views
    I love Futbol, and agree it's #1 in the world, but those numbers have to be off. Basketball is way more popular than that. Just by adding China, which loves basketball, it would shoot up the charts.

Spartan14745

It really pisses me off when you have people like bconngemini and unusialsusp5 hating on a sport they really don't know much about. That's the problem with most of the US, they're blinded by their football (I mean handball) and don't realize what a great sport soccer (I mean football) is. I am by no means talking shit about the NFL, I love watching the NFL on Sunday's just as much as the next American and not just because of the betting. I grew up loving the NFL and I'll always love the NFL. But their mentality of the game is the reason why we don't have the great athletes playing on the pitch wearing the US kits. Imagine having some of the best athletes in the NFL taking up soccer instead of football growing up, we would have the MOST DOMINANT team in the world. The 5'8 Messi would be scared shitless to take on a fast and huge defense. The US would dominate, yet again, another sport. If the young Americans grew up knowing what kind of a game it was and what their future could be like the mentality of soccer would change in this country. Oh wait, I forgot, this is the US so driving around an Escalade with 24" rims is more important in life than playing for your country and seeing the world. You can't doubt me on this, world class coaches would be chomping at the bit to train our players.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Arguments of a couple ignorant Americans vs 99% of the world....

hmm... tough decision.

Spartan14745

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Arguments of a couple ignorant Americans vs 99% of the world....

hmm... tough decision.
    I agree, but unfortunately I hear their comments too much around my friends as well.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

I never got into MLS

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I follow it but not as closely as the other leagues outside of the United States. A lot of college players

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Real is probably the best "team", but there are more talented teams that are trainwrecks...ie the LA Galaxy with Beckham, Donovan, Angel, etc.

The best crowds are in Seattle and Portland. The Portland opener last night was awesome, and the crowd really was kick ass

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesk View Post
    I agree. Try running around the soccer pitch for 2 45 mins straight. REAL ALMERICANS NFL players need to rest after every few offensive/defensive series covering at best 50 yards of ground. Now thats "pussies"
    Real Americans? look at NFL, MLB how many foreigners are there?

MLS foregneirs! NBA a lot of foreigners and black boys also not especially Americans!

We live in XXI century! There's something called globalization!!!!!

Soon u'll see people like in Portland and Seattle maybe supporting their team!

And I'm not against any sport! If people likes Cricket, baseball, basketball, hockey, biatlon whatever they have the right to watch it!

U just don't have the right to call them idiots (ignorants) or whatever.
    We are free to choose which game like us the most! And it doesn't mean we have to watch just one game!