RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Man Utd plays awfull football + Big debts

I hate thos Man utd tossers, they play an awfull football game, mostly defending and countering....also they got hugh debts like 600 milion Euro....

Someone please abandon those fcukin cheaters.........

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

But who is better?
    Arsenal?From 0-4, 4-4,and if Newcastle was more lucky 5-4?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

RbN

Pal, have u seen Arsenal? Ridiculous penalties + opponents of Arsenal are allowed to kick the Arsenal players as much as they want. The only time that an opponent of Arsenal will get a red card is when they actually break someones leg, Fa = fckin Arsenal.

But who cares that they are 4-0 up and they still draw 4-4? Im saying Man utd play awfull football, defending and counters....no fun to watch at all...Arsenal brings a football show on the pitch every week, great!!! **** the results.......

Who's better then Man Utd? Not just looking at results, Barca/Dortmund/Inter/Real/Arsenal/Bayern/Ajax is much more entertaining to watch

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

how you expect me to take you as a serious guy with a thread like that I almost died .... 15-9-1 for 25 games "awful futball" hahaah

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Pal, have u seen Arsenal? Ridiculous penalties + opponents of Arsenal are allowed to kick the Arsenal players as much as they want. The only time that an opponent of Arsenal will get a red card is when they actually break someones leg, Fa = fckin Arsenal.

But who cares that they are 4-0 up and they still draw 4-4? Im saying Man utd play awfull football, defending and counters....no fun to watch at all...Arsenal brings a football show on the pitch every week, great!!! **** the results.......

Who's better then Man Utd? Not just looking at results, Barca/Dortmund/Inter/Real/Arsenal/Bayern/Ajax is much more entertaining to watch
    put these teams in EPL and watch them relegate in the first year there

RubberKettle

Ahh the Arsenal game. The Barton tackle has a hard, tough challenge that maybe deserved a yellow card, but Diaby lost the plot. He went mad, and Arsenal crumbled. Newcastle 1st penalty is legit, 2nd is ludicrous. 4th goal was a stunner.

Man United don't always play counter attacking and I seem to remember last years European Champions parked the bus.

Bayern

RbN

Talking about taking someone serious

funny guy u are Barca will relegate? Real will? Inter? Hahaha they simply own those English pieces of shit teams, easily...

Maybe u guys need to spendanother 300 million next winter to get ur teams out of a slump?

Man Utd plays horrible football, so awfull to watch. Also they should be banned out of football with their 700 million debts...fcukin cheaters ruining the game.

RubberKettle

None of those teams would get relegated in EPL

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ok...

first of all, what is the point of this thread? are you angry because you lost money on them this weekend? or do you simply like to hate this team?

next, if you know anything about futbal, I MEAN ANYTHING, you would realize that 90% of MNUs goals are beautiful - just watch some highlights and you will see... take your 'list' of teams and compare the goals they score with MNU - and then come back here to argue this stupid point...

lastly, the reason why Arsenal never wins anything is because they are SOFT - the team is built up predominately of French players, which fall to the ground when they get 'kicked' by someone else... and they are stupid enough to let go of a 0-4 lead at HT!!!!!!!! 1 penalty might have been stupid but the question really is: WHY WOULD THEY ALLOW NCU SO MUCH SPACE ANYWAYS TO GET TO THE PENALTY? what a stupid team...

RbN

Your not getting my point.

I dont care about a goal being a beauty. Its all about playing style. You cant say Man Utd goes out to make the audience enjoy. They tend to stay deep in their half and play on the counter. I dont see them play a dominant passing game, all they do is playing long balls upfront on Berbatov or Rooney.

Arsenal might be soft, but you cant deny that their matches are a enjoy to watch.

All i see is people complain about giving up a lead of 4-0, Thats not my point...My point is playing to make the audience enjoy, which Arsenal does with their attacking style of play.

TR88

Talking about taking someone serious

funny guy u are Barca will relegate? Real will? Inter? Hahaha they simply own those English pieces of shit teams, easily...

Maybe u guys need to spendanother 300 million next winter to get ur teams out of a slump?

Man Utd plays horrible football, so awfull to watch. Also they should be banned out of football with their 700 million debts...fcukin cheaters ruining the game.
    watch them beat barca in the CL final 4-1

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Your not getting my point. I dont care about a goal being a beauty. Its all about playing style. You cant say Man Utd goes out to make the audience enjoy. They tend to stay deep in their half and play on the counter. I dont see them play a dominant passing game, all they do is playing long balls upfront on Berbatov or Rooney. Arsenal might be soft, but you cant deny that their matches are a enjoy to watch. All i see is people complain about giving up a lead of 4-0, Thats not my point...My point is playing to make the audience enjoy, which Arsenal does with their attacking style of play.
    sure they do.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    sure they do.
    If your not used to real football like Barca/Arsenal/Real/Bayern/Ajax/Inter (this year)..... maybe....

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol this guy is just dellusional. He created another thread where he thinks ajax will become a world dominating team soon lol. Their not even the best team in the dutch league!! you say that man utd dont go out to enjoy, not true they are playing great football AND the fans are enjoying seeing them win!!

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I hate thos Man utd tossers, they play an awfull football game, mostly defending and countering....also they got hugh debts like 600 milion Euro.... Someone please abandon those fcukin cheaters.........
    Stop watching all our matches then

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i am american and don't have a team, but whoever beats barcelona coming up will be my team for a while. Shaktar?

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Man Utd are winners, managed by the greatest manager of all time, he makes tactical changes mid game certain voyeurs could only dream about.

harry
    harry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Please tell me your defense is not Dutch football!!! Jesus Christ! I'd rather watch Wigan!

EPL is the best league in the world, and not just by a small amount!

By the way, anyone see Ajax against Spartak the other day?? Both legs for that matter... absolute masterclass in how to get raped in the Europa league! Lol, the Europa league, it's a biff tournament for rejects as well! Lol

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They always win... something at least!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I'm not a fan of United but I know how to respect a great team/manager. One of the most organized and well managed teams of all time.

I've never seen someone hate a club because they got 'huge debts'...

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

If your not used to real football like Barca/Arsenal/Real/Bayern/Ajax/Inter (this year)..... maybe....
    Who are Barca/Arsenal etc to decide what "real football" is?!?!? Why isn't Sam Allardyce's style "real football"?? Both are played with 11 men on a team and a football between them....