Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Past BTP's

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'll try putting it here and phrasing it in the form of a Site Suggestion Alex.

The suggestion would be: you should have the results of past Beat The Pricks available somewhere.

(To be more direct: I need the results of the past 3 BTP's to settle a bet and I can't find them through the search tool. Can anyone there provide links or something?)

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Mud, not really sure about 2005. That contest was ending just about the time I started to work here. If I recall, the season-ending prizes were just the original Tommy Bahama's mailed out to 50 or so who participated each week. I might be wrong about that.

Aces won the 2006 season LINK. Got a trip to the Super Bowl, runner-up TLD got a trip to the BCS Game and hanco21 took in the Pro Bowl out in Hawaii for third place.

As for last year, I found this thread but it appears the scoreboard that Ganch included is no longer up. For the life of me, I can't recall who won the Harley.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks but what I am looking for in order to settle the bet are complete standings for all of them. It involves accumulated records for a few players.

Not in the cards perhaps.

(My man tomcast won first prize last year - but took cash rather than the Harley. Tomcast is involved in this bet I'm trying to settle now. I also can't recall the big prize in year 1, although I still wear that Tommy Bahama shirt in combo with my cowboy hat as my good-luck poker duds.)