jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its Heating up.....Fandual CEO Says Offshore Sites Have Unfair Advantage

They are trying everything to stop it and even goes to say 35% of players will see a dime offshore posting on twitter trying to scare players away offshore

They want federal ban its getting interesting, another article other day cnbc

They know they need to stop them or tighten juice and perks and they will never do that

I love it

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Hope they don't ban the offshore cause the jack wagons here in our NC legislature couldn't pass online betting last session..

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

it is coming

heaven forbid the domestic sites try and compete with their own perks, lines, etc. if they can't beat them, eliminate them.

jjgold

I cannot believe how offshore is on fandual mind now

I guess they are now seeing they are A MAJOR THREAT

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Focus on making it legal here in all 50 states before you work tirelessly to ban offshore. Jeez....
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave 7deuceoff$uit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and mrpapageorgio

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Focus on making it legal here in all 50 states before you work tirelessly to ban offshore. Jeez....
    Yeah no doubt

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Hope they don't ban the offshore cause the jack wagons here in our NC legislature couldn't pass online betting last session..
    Yep we can scratch off a ticket but can not legally play the horses pari mutuel wise. screw them

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Yep we can scratch off a ticket but can not legally play the horses pari mutuel wise. screw them
    Gop EVERYWHERE has plenty of unpopular rules & regulations in my experience. Screw their unpopular policies.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave BOA12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dante1

pologq

typical US worrying about offshore before handling the domestic issue

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    typical US worrying about offshore before handling the domestic issue
    Might be time to go back to the corner bookie. I did.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Gop EVERYWHERE has plenty of unpopular rules & regulations in my experience. Screw their unpopular policies.
    funny thing is it was 2 Democrats that spoke late in the debate that convinced one player to change his vote to NO. and it lost by 1 vote.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    funny thing is it was 2 Democrats that spoke late in the debate that convinced one player to change his vote to NO. and it lost by 1 vote.
    Lke Mansion & Sinema Democrats? Sounds more like Dixiecrats 2me.

Easy-Rider 66

Lke Mansion & Sinema Democrats? Sounds more like Dixiecrats 2me.
    good point.

jjgold

The USA sports books wanna monopoly on the market and it’s the end of the winning player

It would be all over for sharp gamblers that take most of their money offshore

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The USA sports books wanna monopoly on the market and it’s the end of the winning player

It would be all over for sharp gamblers that take most of their money offshore
    That is what they are paying the state licenses for.

Head scratcher is why these books are calling for federal intervention. If Feds had a legal basis to outlaw foreign businesses they would have used it over the last 30 years.

States are the ones with laws on the books now, shouldn't they be enforcing?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Are people using usa books more than offshore books now?

jjgold

I called this right from the beginning everybody underestimated the super power of offshore sports books

Pinnacle and bookmaker agents all over this country doing unbelievable volume

Pinnacle has agents in every city in the United States and it’s not even tied to them Highly organized and structured

Thr USA has no idea what they are up against

Pay per head shops firmly entrenched into the United States for the last 20 years

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Hey look, it's 1998, oh I mean 2002, no no, it's 2006.

Snore

pologq

Might be time to go back to the corner bookie. I did.
    if i had a reputable one with an online platform i would seriously consider. i like being able to place bets at any point and the betting options available with an online book.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Hey look, it's 1998, oh I mean 2002, no no, it's 2006.

Snore
    Except quite obviously there was no competition issue then. Therefore, it's absolutely nothing like that. Not even remotely similar.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Are people using usa books more than offshore books now?
    In states where it's legal, absolutely.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Legal book Fanduel crying about offshore books is hilarious.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Except quite obviously there was no competition issue then. Therefore, it's absolutely nothing like that. Not even remotely similar.
    Make sure to hide under the sheets

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Make sure to hide under the sheets
    Huh? Not scared, just stating facts. Comparing it to the past when there was no legal betting is just not a good comparison. The pressure back then came from right-wing religious groups and whatnot. Now it's from corporate lobbyists.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

I barely play local anymore . Offshore never takes money Draftking i went on there and every time i had a decent hit they took money from me right then and there for taxes and i had not even cashed out yet. And bonuses are way better then local. Draftking took $2400 i think it was total on taxes as i was still playing.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I barely play local anymore . Offshore never takes money Draftking i went on there and every time i had a decent hit they took money from me right then and there for taxes and i had not even cashed out yet. And bonuses are way better then local. Draftking took $2400 i think it was total on taxes as i was still playing.
    You won a bet over 300-1?

Brock Landers

Taxes? LOL

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    if i had a reputable one with an online platform i would seriously consider. i like being able to place bets at any point and the betting options available with an online book.
    The guy I use has a great Sports Memorable Shop. He does use an online site or I can call him, I have either option. BOL pologq

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

USA gambling sites--
    Fools Rush In

~~~
    Offshore and locals for smarts.

captrobey

You won a bet over 300-1?
    Taxes? LOL
    No- i was playing this stupid addictive game called Rocket. It is a little ship that climbs and the longer you stay on the more money you make. It can bleed you dry in seconds but if you catch the rocket at the right time it can go all the way up to 1000xs your bet. I had like a $300 bet or something and it went up a bit then i bailed and should have been at $2800 i think it was . But when the money went in there i was at $2200 . I went on live chat and as i was talking to her i was looking at history which showed they took $600 out for taxes. This happened earlier too i just did not catch it. It happened on like 5 total bets that were bigger Winners. Overall it was around $2400 they took from me for taxes.

There s a form or something you have to fill out to release the funds but i just left it there because if i have to pay taxes on that anyway may as well just get it over with. But i played in Caesars at times and they never took taxes out i had to pay later when i did my taxes but never when i was still playing.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

No- i was playing this stupid addictive game called Rocket. It is a little ship that climbs and the longer you stay on the more money you make. It can bleed you dry in seconds but if you catch the rocket at the right time it can go all the way up to 1000xs your bet. I had like a $300 bet or something and it went up a bit then i bailed and should have been at $2800 i think it was . But when the money went in there i was at $2200 . I went on live chat and as i was talking to her i was looking at history which showed they took $600 out for taxes. This happened earlier too i just did not catch it. It happened on like 5 total bets that were bigger Winners. Overall it was around $2400 they took from me for taxes.

There s a form or something you have to fill out to release the funds but i just left it there because if i have to pay taxes on that anyway may as well just get it over with. But i played in Caesars at times and they never took taxes out i had to pay later when i did my taxes but never when i was still playing.
    Ohhhhhhh K. I thought you were talking about sports betting. Tax forms/withholding only applies for sports when the wager is over 300-1 odds.

captrobey

Ohhhhhhh K. I thought you were talking about sports betting. Tax forms/withholding only applies for sports when the wager is over 300-1 odds.
    No i think on there i did do a sports bet not a big one. But this means anytime you get a bigger hit on draftkings like if you hit a 5 game parlay for $60000 they will most likely take money out for taxes right then and there. It almost scares me to not want to hit big . That is a huge difference for Offshore. I have never paid anything on offshore. I mean if someone gets a huge hit you can be looking at them taking $10000+ from you.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

No i think on there i did do a sports bet not a big one. But this means anytime you get a bigger hit on draftkings like if you hit a 5 game parlay for $60000 they will most likely take money out for taxes right then and there. It almost scares me to not want to hit big . That is a huge difference for Offshore. I have never paid anything on offshore. I mean if someone gets a huge hit you can be looking at them taking $10000+ from you.
    Was this after you selected to do a cash out? I’ve never heard of such a thing.

jjgold

Has the USA wagering novelty wore off on many??

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Again, not a matter of most likely or whatever. If the odds are 300-1+ or more, they will report. If it's under, they won't. Very simple and predictable.

1234 Last