Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Wiggins doesn't seem to want it bad enough

Heard he doesn't really love basketball.

Imo he's the x factor for the warriors

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He’s doing OK though he has to drive all the time

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He’s doing OK though he has to drive all the time
    Ya. There seems to a lane for him. Like I said he's the x factor and did his part.

Now curry has closed it

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Ya. There seems to a lane for him. Like I said he's the x factor and did his part.

Now curry has closed it

I see that happen alot in todays NBA, players don't take the open lane, don't play hard, they just want the easy jump shot only.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    I see that happen alot in todays NBA, players don't take the open lane, don't play hard, they just want the easy jump shot only.
    yep ruining the game

Otters27

Wiggins is the X factor for the Warriors

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Wiggins is the X factor for the Warriors
    A that me a say too

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Great pick up from front office, been excellent on D, grabs huge offensive boards and makes baskets when Curry or Klay cold

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Who cares? He wants it more than anyone on Boston. 😂😂

jjgold

Header good one

He is tough off the dribble and solid defender and rebounder

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Wiggins having his best year so far. I like his play.

jjgold

Whoever brought him to team was a great move

Guy a great closer to the hoop

Otters27

He started playing well right after I posted this. Proving I'm cursed in what I say

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

He's playing with the splash brothers so he gets a lot of 3on2 situations... or you all thought it was a coincidence he's redefined himself after moving to SFrancisco? Same reason Durant "out-played" James that year, or why Green/ Looney/ Iguodala don't look like a penetrating bum out there.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave IBetYou 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    He's playing with the splash brothers so he gets a lot of 3on2 situations... or you all thought it was a coincidence he's redefined himself after moving to SFrancisco? Same reason Durant "out-played" James that year, or why Green/ Looney/ Iguodala don't look like a penetrating bum out there.
    Same reason Boston guys guys get open 3s because of tatum

MiDNiTe

GS fans who do you want Wiggins or Poole because I can't see GS keeping both, when Poole gets paid the team will probably have to pay 400mil+ a season for their roster

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1028

Maybe Wiggins gets Juwan Howard disease, played out of his mind in his last year, got a huge contract and became an average player.

The Bullets did everything they could to prevent the Miami Heat from signing Juwan Howard. You've never heard much from Juwan Howard in the NBA, right? The guy got a supermax contract. The Bullets could have signed Shaq instead of Howard. Shaq went to the Lakers instead, and the Bullets signed Juwan for 7 years and $105 million.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    you are on point with this. the gsw tank season really paid off. Looney play hard as hell though. always in the right place at right time. its funny durant came their because he was a scared bitch to try and win with his team, and then runs to brooklyn when draymond calls him a bitch lol

budwiser

durant was a fabulous player again i think the achilles killed his career. he could have been top 10 now he'll be top 20 if he's lucky. there's the infamous crying by the gm after the game-you could tell that was the end of durant at golden state. gm thought durant was done as a player

i'm real curious if this kid wiggins has another standout game. you can be sure udoka will do something to adjust.

and agree when you're playing with curry everything is easier. Anybody who is on the court knows having a hot shooter on your team makes everyone on the team better. wiggins over his career shoots 35% from 3 and gets 4.4 rebounds a game. And now they're talking about a gigantic contract for this guy, who has been trade bait. Wiggins is definitely an x factor for the rest of this series, as beyond curry it's a hope and prayer for who's gonna show up for the dubs

MiDNiTe

Guy has never shown any signs in his career that he would be a elite rebounder and now is averaging 14+ rebounds in last few games and is either the number 1 or 2? Best offensive rebounder so far these playoffs, Kerr has definitely gotten the best out of him + he guards the other teams best player all game and doesn't even look exhausted, amazing hops and engine

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Guy has never shown any signs in his career that he would be a elite rebounder and now is averaging 14+ rebounds in last few games and is either the number 1 or 2? Best offensive rebounder so far these playoffs, Kerr has definitely gotten the best out of him + he guards the other teams best player all game and doesn't even look exhausted, amazing hops and engine
    and awful execution by boston. i think they were so focused on curry they forgot to rebound. there is no reason wiggins should be a dominant physical presence. the kid can barely hit 200 lbs he is 6'7". every starter on the celtics weighs more than him.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Wiggins a candidate to bounce-DOWN next game?

I can't believe Boston went 9/40 on 3's last game? Wow, this coach is losing a lot of steam.

budwiser

Wiggins was 0-6 from 3, 12 for 23 from the field, meaning 12 for 17 from 2-point range

Seems obvious the Celtics game plan was to stop Curry and forget about everyone else.

budwiser

Celtics had 18 turnovers to the Dubs 6.

13 of the turnovers by Brown, Smart, Tatum

Seems a lack of focus, a lack of movement, and poor coaching

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Wiggins a candidate to bounce-DOWN next game?

I can't believe Boston went 9/40 on 3's last game? Wow, this coach is losing a lot of steam.
    Yeah I agree with you both, it's like a chess match where next game they counter each other, Stevens used to be a coach, he has got to help Ime out with their rotations because it's been terrible and brown can't play any worser than game 5 at home right?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wiggins > Tatum

On Heart Alone.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He's lazy and indifferent

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Celtics had 18 turnovers to the Dubs 6.

13 of the turnovers by Brown, Smart, Tatum

Seems a lack of focus, a lack of movement, and poor coaching
    Celtics can't handle the pressure.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    Celtics can't handle the pressure.
    It's almost like Boston "feels" they aren't talented enough. When you start feeling out of place... not good enough.... you press more and nothing works. 100% blame on the leadership... Tatum and Brown. Someone has to go or be traded. Regular season is one thing... you can get by here and there.... the blemishes aren't noticeable. You face a team like G.S. 6 or 7 times... it's evident. I haven't seen one of those leaders... pat another dude on the back or butt and say... HEY!! LET'S GET THESE FUKKS.... WE GOT THIS. Tatum has the personality of a Pianist.... not an athlete. And Brown just sits there looking like a statue all the time.