chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This was one of the most pathetic attempts to come across as intelligent, I'll speak really slowly so you can try and follow. Its a forum, so there's no reason why I would care about typing numbers out.

Just stop, you wet your pants every time you come in my threads.
    It's "it's," not "its."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Embiid goes to sleep too much

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

He will need to have a monster night tonight to prove this

43 and 12.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    You are absolutely right...
    I've never heard of ANYONE getting slept..
    Is that some more fancy journalism talk?
    I think he learned this in Lawyer school

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Embiid looks the part but does not deliver. There was a play early in game 5 that summed him up well... he set a screen for Harden and Tucker went under, so Harden not wanting to shoot - not such a great shooter - decided for a re-screen but Embiid the FV(KING LEMON that he is just stood exactly as he had already been with his back facing Harden (didn't turn around nor slip the p&r). Naturally the re-screen failed. Embiid then calling for the ball so he could iso' against preimier defender Tucker at the top of the key whereby he wound up shooting a step-back shot with Tucker draped all over him as the shot-clock expired.

He & Harden look the part but not bright guys. They don't understand the nuances of the game. Butler is the opposite of that -he's a pain in the @ss.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    It's "it's," not "its."
    That's not sentence, its a fragment, you don't need a period. Shut up.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I think he learned this in Lawyer school
    Law school not lawyer school. Stop talking.

IBetYou

Admit it thomorino, if Jokic were in that p&r it would have worked.

IBetYou

Embiid is the Liz Cambage of the NBA. These two really illuminate the importance of character. Embiid has the emotional age of a 5yo.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Embiid is the Liz Cambage of the NBA. These two really illuminate the importance of character. Embiid has the emotional age of a 5yo.
    Embiid is playing with a broken face. He's clearly a better player than Jokic. Jokic can barely even defend, Embiid protects the entire paint.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Embiid looks the part but does not deliver. There was a play early in game 5 that summed him up well... he set a screen for Harden and Tucker went under, so Harden not wanting to shoot - not such a great shooter - decided for a re-screen but Embiid the FV(KING LEMON that he is just stood exactly as he had already been with his back facing Harden (didn't turn around nor slip the p&r). Naturally the re-screen failed. Embiid then calling for the ball so he could iso' against preimier defender Tucker at the top of the key whereby he wound up shooting a step-back shot with Tucker draped all over him as the shot-clock expired.

He & Harden look the part but not bright guys. They don't understand the nuances of the game. Butler is the opposite of that -he's a pain in the @ss.
    There's no one on miami who can guard embiid. They play good team defense but if he can't score 38-40 against this squad in an elimination game, then he never deserved mvp. Embiid is like 7'1 290 pounds and they're guarding him out there with a 6'9 (max) 240 pound Bam. Unacceptable. Broken face or not. Bryant beat the Celtics (down 3-2 in the series) with two broken fingers on his shooting hand, and a disolocated shoulder, probably the best defensive team we've ever seen. No more excuses. You either do it or you dont in this life.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    There's no one on miami who can guard embiid. They play good team defense but if he can't score 38-40 against this squad in an elimination game, then he never deserved mvp. Embiid is like 7'1 290 pounds and they're guarding him out there with a 6'9 (max) 240 pound Bam. Unacceptable. Broken face or not. Bryant beat the Celtics (down 3-2 in the series) with two broken fingers on his shooting hand, and a disolocated shoulder, probably the best defensive team we've ever seen. No more excuses. You either do it or you dont in this life.
    Don't say that Celtics team is the best defensive team ever, its not close. The Pistons teams that won back to back championships were far better defensively.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

booker paul kd celtics player morant or even choke curry could have was better so it even about embiid no more. just trash that mvp awards.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I would say Rasheed Wallace's back beat the Celtics that year. I was loaded up on the Celtics -bad memory for me. Blew a 15pt HT lead if I remember rightly. Wallace went down, Perk got in foul trouble? Gasol & Bynum dominated. Brutal.

IBetYou

Perkins dnp in game 7. I remember Wallace had serious back issues. He broke down after 1 half of play.

Celtics were bigger & stronger in '08. Lakers were bigger & stronger in '10.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

this post did not age well....GO HEAT

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Don't say that Celtics team is the best defensive team ever, its not close. The Pistons teams that won back to back championships were far better defensively.
    You are missing the point of Goat's statement which is Embid should be dominating the Heat and exploiting them like other MVPs have in the past. You instead picked a piece of his statement that doesnt go back to the core point and decided you wanted to debate that. This is your move, you have 45k posts and not one post has ever agreed with someone or understood the point and said that you may be wrong. 45k posts!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk, and CJ

thomorino

Embiid was nowhere near 100%, thumb injury, broken bone in his face, he's was the MVP this year and he showed it battling and getting the series to 6.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You are missing the point of Goat's statement which is Embid should be dominating the Heat and exploiting them like other MVPs have in the past. You instead picked a piece of his statement that doesnt go back to the core point and decided you wanted to debate that. This is your move, you have 45k posts and not one post has ever agreed with someone or understood the point and said that you may be wrong. 45k posts!
    He's playing a broken bone in his face and a torn ligament in his thumb you moron. Stop talking.
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave thomorino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

He's playing a broken bone in his face and a torn ligament in his thumb you moron. Stop talking.

Didn't he have those injuries when you made this thread?
    Said that he will prove why he is the MVP in this series?

thomorino

Didn't he have those injuries when you made this thread?
    Said that he will prove why he is the MVP in this series?
    He obviously had his face injury reaggravated when he got in in this face. Stop talking.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

He obviously had his face injury reaggravated when he got in in this face. Stop talking.
    I would respond in regards to his injuries but I honestly can't understand one bit of what you wrote..

thomorino

I would respond in regards to his injuries but I honestly can't understand one bit of what you wrote..
    English is required to respond here. Embiid played 2 games before he got hit in the face and reaggravated the injury of his broken bone in his face. Shut up.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

English is required to respond here. Embiid played 2 games before he got hit in the face and reaggravated the injury of his broken bone in his face. Shut up.
    He was injured when you created this thread and everyone knew it..
    The risk of getting hit in the face again is very likely if not probable..
    Your excuses are old..
    Are we going with "woulda, coulda, shoulda" or "if, and or but?"

goduke

See how you debate with me about another persons statement. Did i say in here i agreed or disagreed with Goat's statement? I didnt. I merely tried to help you understand since you are a simpleton. It makes me feel bad for you. Heres a couple more points, your nba thread is taking more losses

thomorino

He was injured when you created this thread and everyone knew it..
    The risk of getting hit in the face again is very likely if not probable..
    Your excuses are old..
    Are we going with "woulda, coulda, shoulda" or "if, and or but?"
    See how you debate with me about another persons statement. Did i say in here i agreed or disagreed with Goat's statement? I didnt. I merely tried to help you understand since you are a simpleton. It makes me feel bad for you. Heres a couple more points, your nba thread is taking more losses
    I'm rolling. 2 tools who wouldn't last 2 seconds posting and tracking.

Embiid reaggravated his injury in game 5, that changed everything.

goduke

I checked out your nba thread. Rolling for sure -71 unitsYou want a few more points?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This thread was the kiss of death for Embiid and Sixers.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This post season has proved that giannis is the MVP this year. Not embiid or jokic

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    This post season has proved that giannis is the MVP this year. Not embiid or jokic
    Nuggets were missing their 2nd & 4th best players (i.e Jokic -> Murray -> Gordon -> Porter). That's the equivalent of taking Middleton & Lopez off the Bucks.

IBetYou

I've said it before, but Anteto' is a super-star in the NBA because they want him to be. They don't call charges on him so he just steamrolls guys in the lane. It's a very easy game for him. If ever they start calling games properly his value will take a considerable hit (like what happened to Harden).

Buckandadime
    Act as if

What??
    Is this a posting and tracking thread?
    Re-read the title OP...

IBetYou

Embiid is a very poor leader. Last year throwing Simmons under the bus. This year doing the same with Harden. Saying his team lacks tough guys..... all the while wondering out loud why they let Butler just go. Well this the guy that just kicked your @ss! Jokic would never criticize his own teammates so brazenly off a bad loss -and make no mistake they do have some knuckleheads on that team (Barton!). Loyalty/ class is important.

thomorino

I checked out your nba thread. Rolling for sure -71 unitsYou want a few more points?
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This thread was the kiss of death for Embiid and Sixers.

What??
    Is this a posting and tracking thread?
    Re-read the title OP...
    Tools. The issue for Philly was Harden - who scored zero points in the second half, not Embiid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Embiid was real bad

I’ll give him a free pass though banged up

90% of GM said they would start a team with Giannis that’s all you need to know

The real
    Mvp

First ... 34567 Last