TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

They should have the "Donker News" channel... straight to the point... No BS... Very Educational.... True Americans only

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Let’s Go Brandon!

self vaccinated here, everyday food or vitamin pills with vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, multi vitamin, aspirin, and mouth rinse containing cetylpyridinium.

Happy Easter, Auto Donk, AstroBear, and all of SBR, and even “new” SBR owners.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the list of the unvaccinated, bad ass, big-dikked woman satisfiers appears to be complete......

video will be shot today in Daytona, depending on my sobriety level, pussy-nailed quotient, etc......

poor johnny depp..... will mention where he went wrong in the video.....

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the list of the unvaccinated, bad ass, big-dikked woman satisfiers appears to be complete......

video will be shot today in Daytona, depending on my sobriety level, pussy-nailed quotient, etc......

poor johnny depp..... will mention where he went wrong in the video.....
    No matter how the Judge decides that case, Jonny won. He proved his point - that woman is a psychotic b*tch, and needed to be exposed. Fukk these women and their zero accountability.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    No matter how the Judge decides that case, Jonny won. He proved his point - that woman is a psychotic b*tch, and needed to be exposed. Fukk these women and their zero accountability.
    indeed; i'd give him the fifty mil now without hearing a thing that whore has to say......

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

two unvaxxed patriots, you and I, sporting a total of 17 and 3/4" of double stuffin' fun for any ho, sport more junk than any five fully vacc'd and boosted sbr'ers together.......

not surprising......
    No Vaxx 7.5 inches magnum thick no exaggeration here. Usually perfect size for most women.

Auto Donk

video shot yesterday in daytona.... flying back to htown today........

sorry you didn't make the cut btj, as I'd have liked to have commented on that ho's rack, particularly those gum drop nips......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    No Vaxx 7.5 inches magnum thick no exaggeration here. Usually perfect size for most women.
    Fantastic! Say bruh, how does it feel? I mean you are only sloppy fifty/fifths with “lay lay whore”?
    that bitch has taken fifty+ miles of cokk, and miles
    of man juice all over her body

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Donker-
    Big Howdy to a magnificent SBR-playing, gun-slinging, womanizing, America-loving, hard-drinking,
    legal-springing hell of a man.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave 19th Hole 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave 19th Hole 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Who else can’t wait to hear about the “sexexpress” laying his 7’ into “lay lay whore”?
    I mean that whore makes Cal Junior Jammer look like 17’

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

One question I have…..how long do I have to live before you think the vaccine doesn’t kill you? 1 year? 3 years? 10?

Auto Donk

Shout out video is up in player's talk!!!!

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Fantastic! Say bruh, how does it feel? I mean you are only sloppy fifty/fifths with “lay lay whore”?
    that bitch has taken fifty+ miles of cokk, and miles
    of man juice all over her body
    Feels incredible, look how this spicy Spanglish talkin’ broad talks to me.

https://ibb.co/R3D8z4D

Auto Donk

Feels incredible, look how this spicy Spanglish talkin’ broad talks to me.

https://ibb.co/R3D8z4D
    ah, to be single again....... haven't rec'd texts like those in 8-10 years; married now for 10-12...... brings back fond memories!

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    They should have the "Donker News" channel... straight to the point... No BS... Very Educational.... True Americans only

OOOOOOOOOO fuk you i'm a true American beech born here and so were my parents btw your avatar looks like Gay boy in panties

BeatTheJerk

ah, to be single again....... haven't rec'd texts like those in 8-10 years; married now for 10-12...... brings back fond memories!
    Dude you’ve had more sexual experiences in your life time compared to me, than I could ever have in 5 lifetimes lol. I know your body count is at least 300 or more. I’m still under 100, but I’m 39 still many years left of good fuckin’ with these horny slags.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Dude you’ve had more sexual experiences in your life time compared to me, than I could ever have in 5 lifetimes lol. I know your body count is at least 300 or more. I’m still under 100, but I’m 39 still many years left of good fuckin’ with these horny slags.
    It’s amazing you actually believe his sex stories. He’s been caught lying about them at least 10 times. He goes to Jack shacks and pays Asian women to tug in his little dingy because he has to pay for it. Guy gets as much pussy as knuckleheadz and that guy is a confirmed virgin.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It’s amazing you actually believe his sex stories. He’s been caught lying about them at least 10 times. He goes to Jack shacks and pays Asian women to tug in his little dingy because he has to pay for it. Guy gets as much pussy as knuckleheadz and that guy is a confirmed virgin.
    such a lib/dem/liar/scumbag........ lie without a care in the world......

i've never been caught once in a lie...... why would I lie? no reason......

unlike your lying, phony, weak-ass-voiced pussy ass, I don't have to lie..... I'm verified and people know I tell the truth.,,,,,

punKASS no gettin' laid bitches like yourself just can't fathom all the action I've had over the years, or the quality of the bitches......

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Donker-
    Big Howdy to a magnificent SBR-playing, gun-slinging, womanizing, America-loving, hard-drinking,
    legal-springing hell of a man.
    None of you trumptards ever get laid

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I use to question him a little bit in the past & you know the only reason why I did that ? It’s because I was unhappy with my own sex life at the time, & I was straight jealous with the detailed stories he use to share on these forums for over a decade. Now a days I’m happy with my sex life & my selection on women I am acquainted with, so I don’t question him anymore & don’t hate on his success with women throughout his life.

vitterd

I use to question him a little bit in the past & you know the only reason why I did that ? It’s because I was unhappy with my own sex life at the time, & I was straight jealous with the detailed stories he use to share on these forums for over a decade. Now a days I’m happy with my sex life & my selection on women I am acquainted with, so I don’t question him anymore & don’t hate on his success with women throughout his life.
    i don’t hate on it, I laugh. How can you hate on someone’s imagination. The guy lies as much as Tuesday

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Some shout out list of dumb fuk unvaxxed idiots. Looks pretty fuk’in short.
    Because most of them are dead, just like Donk’s sex life. Even Asian message parlors don’t wanna touch that fuk’in wrinkled drunk old fuk dinosaur.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Some shout out list of dumb fuk unvaxxed idiots. Looks pretty fuk’in short.
    Because most of them are dead, just like Donk’s sex life. Even Asian message parlors don’t wanna touch that fuk’in wrinkled drunk old fuk dinosaur.
    Lmao. So true. He was reading a list of guys that didn’t graduate high school. Donk trying to recapture his sbr glory when there were 5 posters here. I ended that guy. He’s just a clown now.

First 12