TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

504 Gateway Timeout During Trivia!!

I clicked answer 2 for the trivia.... and it froze. Then it said Gateway Timeout....

How about awarding the damn 60 point FP.

This site really fukking sucks.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave TheMoneyShot 60 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My membership expired back in November, and the site was down for a week, so I couldn't renew it. This place has been a mess ever since. I'm not renewing my pro membership until this website gets fixed.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Kermit everyone is free pro now until the store opens up… yes this site really slow? For anyone else? It barely loads on my Wi-Fi at home… Kermit it’s looking like the end of days man

pilebuck13

With gambling becoming legal state by state and most there sponsors all offshore books what you think gonna happen to SBR 😞

pilebuck13

There discord groups w 100’s thousands of blood thirsty kids gambling like fukin crazy all USA books…..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

SBR has been in slow mode all day. Tough to post on this site ..

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

SBR can't get it up.

pilebuck13

Face the music guys end of days

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Draftkings bought sbr just to bury it slowly. That’s my theory. Fack the gambling forum promoting offshore options.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Happened to me too after second question, actually happened again while I was trying to post this.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Jayvegas420 60 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

For real... this isn't 1998 anymore.... it's 2022. There's no need for any website to consistently go down. Ebay your Sanford & Son Servers and get some new sh## in.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    My membership expired back in November, and the site was down for a week, so I couldn't renew it. This place has been a mess ever since. I'm not renewing my pro membership until this website gets fixed.
    Goldy, fix the website. Keep Kermit in pro status.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I clicked answer 2 for the trivia.... and it froze. Then it said Gateway Timeout....

Can't reset it after midnight but sent you 60.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Just fill in the form and select the 3000 point option and you will be renewed without the points being taken.

If you wait, then you will be charged and you will lose any points over 3000.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Goldy, fix the website. Keep Kermit in pro status.
    The problem is known and is being addressed. It's logistical more than technical so devs are not able to give mods an accurate estimate of how long yet.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

For real... this isn't 1998 anymore.... it's 2022. There's no need for any website to consistently go down. Ebay your Sanford & Son Servers and get some new sh## in.
    Exactly. SBR has gone down hill..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Face the music guys end of days
    I've been saying for a couple of months now, "just pull the plug already"

I mean, just put us out of our misery already, it's the humane thing to do.
    Pull the plug and everybody can just move on.

pilebuck13

I don’t want to move on but if it happens please give us all notice maybe we can create a discord or something so we can all still stay in touch don’t wanna lose ya guys

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Exactly

Optional

I don’t want to move on but if it happens please give us all notice maybe we can create a discord or something so we can all still stay in touch don’t wanna lose ya guys
    She'll be right mate.

I'm just as over the delays and excuses as you are, but I'm 100% sure there will be no unexpected plug pull coming.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    She'll be right mate.

I'm just as over the delays and excuses as you are, but I'm 100% sure there will be no unexpected plug pull coming.
    Thanks for the input.
    I'm holding you to that now.

Optional

Thanks for the input.
    I'm holding you to that now.
    You can. I considered the words before posting them.

stevenash

I just made this one up.

Q. What's a good example of an oxymoron?
    A. "Posting quick reply"

Come on, that's comedy gold.

Sorry, I'll behave now.

On a serious and sincere note, thanks for everything your'e attempting to do Opti.
    I appreciate your efforts, I'm allowed to voice my frustrations though.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

She'll be right mate.

Need to act fast re vamp this place hopefully there is some new ideas coming

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Sorry, I'll behave now.

On a serious and sincere note, thanks for everything your'e attempting to do Opti.
    I appreciate your efforts, I'm allowed to voice my frustrations though.
    This.

TheMoneyShot

Optional - Been trying to write back to say thank you for the last 5 minutes. I appreciate the points. I'm just frustrated as F.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Need to act fast re vamp this place hopefully there is some new ideas coming
    I agree about fast(er). Can feel the drop off in activity already and I mention it to anyone in power I get the chance to, often.

But I think the reality is that this company considers every move carefully, legally as well as function wise, and is just not going to move any faster at this point in time. And the re-establishment part of their plans is not going to happen fast. It is speeding up now after a week long face to face management conference was held the week before last. But it's a 5 and 10 year plan they are developing and serious changes won't occur until the infrastructure for most of that is in place.

Once it is the company seems very professional and I'd expect it to run smoothly and efficiently when the staff in place are all about achieving that, instead of redeveloping like now.

And despite what we have seen here, they do have seriously top notch people and developers. Those people are working on an entire back and front end change all at once. There is no way to incorporate the current infrastructure into the new site so it cannot be done incrementally. Which means all fixes on this current platform are just temporary band-aids. Temp fixing these 500 timeout errors has already cost 10s of thousands in essentially "wasted" money. I do not know todays problem for sure, but if it is related to the same thing I imagine the top brass are screaming blue murder about why the recent outlay still hasn't resolved this.

A lot of words and not a heap of concrete info, but hopefully that helps you understand why I am sure they are dead serious about making SBR great again.

pilebuck13

I agree about fast(er). Can feel the drop off in activity already and I mention it to anyone in power I get the chance to, often.

But I think the reality is that this company considers every move carefully, legally as well as function wise, and is just not going to move any faster at this point in time. And the re-establishment part of their plans is not going to happen fast. It is speeding up now after a week long face to face management conference was held the week before last. But it's a 5 and 10 year plan they are developing and serious changes won't occur until the infrastructure for most of that is in place.

Once it is the company seems very professional and I'd expect it to run smoothly and efficiently when the staff in place are all about achieving that, instead of redeveloping like now.

And despite what we have seen here, they do have seriously top notch people and developers. Those people are working on an entire back and front end change all at once. There is no way to incorporate the current infrastructure into the new site so it cannot be done incrementally. Which means all fixes on this current platform are just temporary band-aids. Temp fixing these 500 timeout errors has already cost 10s of thousands in essentially "wasted" money. I do not know todays problem for sure, but if it is related to the same thing I imagine the top brass are screaming blue murder about why the recent outlay still hasn't resolved this.

A lot of words and not a heap of concrete info, but hopefully that helps you understand why I am sure they are dead serious about making SBR great again.
    Thanks 🙏🏼

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Appreciate the candor Opti. I spent the better part of three years dealing with something similar having to tell healthcare professionals something better was being built. It was soul crushing 😂

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I'm with ya man. Posting on this forum is becoming a daily grind now. Let me know where you are thinking of going Pile if you do take the long walk in a PM. SBR has been struggling since the change over. They can't get their shit right. Slow mo! Gateway errors, you name it.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

well i know one forum you all can join been there for years now has about 100k members they even have huge getogthers golf outings

search for madjacks but the big one heck you get banned for the dumbest shit ever

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

for those that are giving up, please go ahead and donate all of your betpoints to me.
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave eddycash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional gave eddycash 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

same here but don’t really gaf about 60 points…wtf are they really worth anyhow?
    Points Awarded:

LT Profits gave cecil127 60 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

My trivia hasn't worked in months

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    My trivia hasn't worked in months
    I've asked for a reset to be done next trivia day. If it doesnt work next time please PM me and I'll get it sorted out fast.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    same here but don’t really gaf about 60 points…wtf are they really worth anyhow?
    Store will re-open eventually, just a matter of when

12 Last