matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

That’s right leave. We don t want you to put money in the 10 people who have a different Opinion from you since you have a phenomenal 15,000 thousand view. How dare they think differently from you........

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Shutting this down.

I'm tired of the rightwing anti-American pieces of shit that populate this site. Probably less then 10 of them, but they've ruined it for me and the thought of putting $ in any of their pockets makes me sick. Ukraine is a great country and they love America. They teach English to their kids. They want freedom and our way of life, but can't have it. All that is going away now and thats tragic
    Dont worry about getting into back and forth with people here. Its not worth it. Its okay for people to have different opinions.

People here need to focus more on sports and sharing ideas to win games.

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16053

Shutting this down.

I'm tired of the rightwing anti-American pieces of shit that populate this site. Probably less then 10 of them, but they've ruined it for me and the thought of putting $ in any of their pockets makes me sick. Ukraine is a great country and they love America. They teach English to their kids. They want freedom and our way of life, but can't have it. All that is going away now and thats tragic
    Don't let these keyboard tough-guys get to you. I noticed no one answered your question about who actually served. Well I flew 198 combat sorties and I could care less about the political bullshite here. I have been tailing your picks for years and appreciate the hell out of you!

Just put people on ignore. Take it easy brother.

B_Millz
    B_Millz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3105

Wish everyone else well. Understand I've been to Ukraine 5x and fell in love with their country and their people. Its a cool place! I wanted to retire there knee deep in blondes!

I'll be back before the tournament

DON'T LEAVE ME FRED! I TAIL YOUR PICKS EVERYDAY BROTHER

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by svsooner View Post
    Don't let these keyboard tough-guys get to you. I noticed no one answered your question about who actually served. Well I flew 198 combat sorties and I could care less about the political bullshite here. I have been tailing your picks for years and appreciate the hell out of you!

Thanks for your service! I couldn't agree more. Fred posts excellent insight here.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Wish everyone else well. Understand I've been to Ukraine 5x and fell in love with their country and their people. Its a cool place! I wanted to retire there knee deep in blondes!

I'll be back before the tournament
    Unfortunately this site is packed with right wing lunatics. It’s a shame. Gl bud.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Unfortunately this site is packed with right wing lunatics. It’s a shame. Gl bud.
    I'm staying! Leaving the politics and war behind because I need to concentrate on hoops! Appreciate all the support, PMs etc!

3-0 again tonight with the Grizz 1Q Over

Winner Winners $$

Fred The Hammer

Thanks for your service! I was just a 702 Admin, but I served with a whole squadron of combat pilots. My commanding officer was an SR-71 pilot!

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by B_Millz View Post
    DON'T LEAVE ME FRED! I TAIL YOUR PICKS EVERYDAY BROTHER

Thanks man!! I'll stay at it!!!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I'm staying! Leaving the politics and war behind because I need to concentrate on hoops! Appreciate all the support, PMs etc!

3-0 again tonight with the Grizz 1Q Over

Winner Winners $$
    I was on Marshall +7. How they didn’t cover is unbelievable. It’s been like that for me for months. Every bad beat you can think of. Crazy.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by matt08 View Post
    That’s right leave. We don t want you to put money in the 10 people who have a different Opinion from you since you have a phenomenal 15,000 thousand view. How dare they think differently from you........
    You're right. I'm just emotional because I loved one of the Ukrainian ladies (dated 3 and been there 5 times). She's scared and her family is scared. If she wasn't so patriotic and family oriented then she'd be with me now. They're hiding in the deep ass subway tunnels over there. It bothers me because I thought I might retire over there after my parents pass on. I like being in the top 10% financially which isn't going to happen for me over here.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I was on Marshall +7. How they didn’t cover is unbelievable. It’s been like that for me for months. Every bad beat you can think of. Crazy.
    Yeah I got lucky af there. They literally were never covering -6 til the very end. I did have MT ML parlayed with Grizz 1Q over so I wasn't getting hurt too bad either way

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

You're right. I'm just emotional because I loved one of the Ukrainian ladies (dated 3 and been there 5 times). She's scared and her family is scared. If she wasn't so patriotic and family oriented then she'd be with me now. They're hiding in the deep ass subway tunnels over there. It bothers me because I thought I might retire over there after my parents pass on. I like being in the top 10% financially which isn't going to happen for me over here.
    Im sorry to hear that. I hope and pray they all stay safe. Its an awful situation.

Fred The Hammer

Loved Illinois tonite also saw the Zags at -9.5 last night. Nobody in that league is coming within 10 of them unless they sleepwalk for half the game

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Im sorry to hear that. I hope and pray they all stay safe. Its an awful situation.
    Its a great country and they love Americans....atleast in Kiev. They teach all their kids English. Last time there my girl was fixing her friends hair and they asked me to entertain her 6 yr old girl. This kid could speak English perfectly!

Fred The Hammer

Oddsharks had +6 IPFW winning 79-68 and they won by double digits. They've been incredible this year

Damn SF hanging with the Zags so far!

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Loyola Marymount/BYU Over 141.5 MGM

Small play but riding red-hot Oddsshark here. These 2 just played on Feb 10 and it was a fun up-n-down 76-76 game at the end of regulation. Oddsshark has BYU winning 76-74. LM has lost 9 in a row and I don't know if it stays that close but they have been raining 3s despite all those losses.

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

I am hoping for the people of Ukraine too.They are the innocent ones. It is so sad to see them suffer from the greediness of politician all over the world. Hate seeing all this ugliness happening to them! I hope your friends and family will stay safe, knowing it got to be tough for you knowing they are in danger. To be honest I don t know where you can go to be in the top 10% financially anymore. I used to think we were the best country in the world(still is) but I do not see a bright future for us.
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave matt08 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by matt08 View Post
    I am hoping for the people of Ukraine too.They are the innocent ones. It is so sad to see them suffer from the greediness of politician all over the world. Hate seeing all this ugliness happening to them! I hope your friends and family will stay safe, knowing it got to be tough for you knowing they are in danger. To be honest I don t know where you can go to be in the top 10% financially anymore. I used to think we were the best country in the world(still is) but I do not see a bright future for us.
    You make $50-$60k a year in Ukraine and you're a big dog! Average wages might equal $250-$300/month

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Loyola Marymount/BYU Over 141.5 MGM

Small play but riding red-hot Oddsshark here. These 2 just played on Feb 10 and it was a fun up-n-down 76-76 game at the end of regulation. Oddsshark has BYU winning 76-74. LM has lost 9 in a row and I don't know if it stays that close but they have been raining 3s despite all those losses.
    45-28 at half. I'll take it, but BYU will back off 2H. Need LM to push it a little more

Fred The Hammer

45-28 at half. I'll take it, but BYU will back off 2H. Need LM to push it a little more
    Cashed out. Lost only $52. LM is missing their leader? I didn't know the big dude w/the mullet was out and evidently Oddsshark didn't either or they wouldn't have picked them to almost win the game.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Thanks man!! I'll stay at it!!!
    . Haven't bet one ncaa bb game this year. Haven't had time to watch. But followed the MTSU. Thank you glad you're staying. Ignore the Left wing BS

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    . Haven't bet one ncaa bb game this year. Haven't had time to watch. But followed the MTSU. Thank you glad you're staying. Ignore the Left wing BS
    Well its the rightwing BS but leftwing BS is almost as bad. Woke PC Cancel culture bs is out of control. When you start praising and rooting for Putin over America though? Inventing history and making shit up? I shouldn't let it bother me but it does. Even with Trump or Biden this country is as good as it gets!

Fred The Hammer

Didn't see a damn thing with cbb and I worked on the card for a while. Friday night has actually been fairly juicy because I have a decent read on some of these small east coast schools. Iona fav by 10-15 every game now though

Waiting on my Pacers player props. 1Q -2.5 looks good because the Pacers have been really hot in 1st halves. Oddsshark had 1Q 1H team summary's the other day and I should've copied them. Pacers best 1Q ats. Bucks Grizz up their too with 1Q 1H Overs just like I suspected

svsooner

Glad you are back Fred.

Fred The Hammer

Glad you are back Fred.
    Thanks man!

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Tyrese Haliburton Over 25.5 Points/Assists (-115)

This kid is incredible! I cannot believe Sacramento was dumb enough to trade a 21 yr old potential All-Star? The NBA is a guard oriented perimeter game now.

Last 9 games he's averaged 30 points/assists per game (7-2 Over this 25.5 total)

He just played OKC on his last game as a King and had 13 points/17 assists on Feb 5th. His vision & bb IQ is off the charts for a young kid
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 02-25-22 at 05:55 PM.

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Iowa Over 41.5 (-125)1H DK

parlaying with Haliburton Double Double +155 DK

Haliburton with 4 double-doubles last 7 games and 2 of 3 in his Pacer home games. Nice value
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 02-25-22 at 11:06 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Clean up'er gave Fred The Hammer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Clean up'er
    Clean up'er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1203

We appreciate ur work bro...thanks a lot!!!💪

Fred The Hammer

Putey lovers

This is what happens when Russians run into Americans

Recordings have emerged in which Russian mercenaries subjected to a joint U.S. strike that killed dozens of their comrades describe the incident as "a total fuckup."
    Polygraph.info, a Voice of America project, published three recordings, which it received from a source close to the Kremlin. The source said that the recorded phone calls were made by personnel from CHVK Wagner, a Russian private military company.
    The incident in question occurred on the night of February 7 and early morning of February 8, when Syrian government forces—backed by Russian mercenaries employed by CHVK Wagner—attempted to capture an oil refinery near the Syrian city of Deir Ezzor. After Russian personnel came into contact with American troops stationed there, the U.S. forces responded with artillery and airstrikes.

Polygraph.info transcribed and translated the conversations recorded.
    In the first audio clip, a man says, "One squadron penetrating lost 200 people...right away, another one lost 10 people…and I don't know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too.... So three squadrons took a beating."

The man explains that American forces used artillery and helicopter gunships to repel the assault. "They were all shelling the holy penetrate out of it, and our guys didn't have anything besides the assault rifles…. Nothing at all, I'm not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…. They tore us to pieces, put us through hell," he says.
    The speaker is also critical of the Russian government's response to the incident, saying, "They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit...but our penetrating government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this."
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 02-25-22 at 11:49 AM.

Fred The Hammer

Posted in the wrong spot. My bad

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Clean up'er View Post
    We appreciate ur work bro...thanks a lot!!!
    Thanks for your support. Hope to keep rolling if the ball bounces our way

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Well I’m right, but

no worries still like you and understand you over the years

glad to see you posting

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Putey lovers

This is what happens when Russians run into Americans

Recordings have emerged in which Russian mercenaries subjected to a joint U.S. strike that killed dozens of their comrades describe the incident as "a total fuckup."
    Polygraph.info, a Voice of America project, published three recordings, which it received from a source close to the Kremlin. The source said that the recorded phone calls were made by personnel from CHVK Wagner, a Russian private military company.
    The incident in question occurred on the night of February 7 and early morning of February 8, when Syrian government forces—backed by Russian mercenaries employed by CHVK Wagner—attempted to capture an oil refinery near the Syrian city of Deir Ezzor. After Russian personnel came into contact with American troops stationed there, the U.S. forces responded with artillery and airstrikes.

Polygraph.info transcribed and translated the conversations recorded.
    In the first audio clip, a man says, "One squadron penetrating lost 200 people...right away, another one lost 10 people…and I don't know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too.... So three squadrons took a beating."

The man explains that American forces used artillery and helicopter gunships to repel the assault. "They were all shelling the holy penetrate out of it, and our guys didn't have anything besides the assault rifles…. Nothing at all, I'm not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…. They tore us to pieces, put us through hell," he says.
    The speaker is also critical of the Russian government's response to the incident, saying, "They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit...but our penetrating government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this."
    Ball Peen I am confused. Are you Fred the Hammer and support the right or are you Fred the Ball Peen Hammer and lean left?

svsooner

Quote Originally Posted by mama whoiscrying View Post
    Ball Peen I am confused. Are you Fred the Hammer and support the right or are you Fred the Ball Peen Hammer and lean left?

Why would that matter?!? As long as he wins and makes everybody money, who cares?!

First ... 567891011 ... Last