Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Optional . I have the solution.

Have you ever seen the movie Braveheart? In it there is a scene where William Wallace ( played by Mel Gibson) is ready to be killed and a priest is begging him to ask for forgiveness and instead yells out FREEDOM!!!!

So instead of everyone being in the Themora thread I suggest we just say our final words to him in regards to this right here.

I’ll start. MORON!!!!!!!

Next

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

u people are soo sickening with the grudges against each other. Your time could be spent doing anything else. But you continue on with the same nonsense week in week out.
    Points Awarded:

slewfan gave biggie12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sanity Check gave biggie12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    u people are soo sickening with the grudges against each other. Your time could be spent doing anything else. But you continue on with the same nonsense week in week out.
    BostonGambler is not really part of the problem.

And just about everyone asked to help make it stop or change to something less annoying has just said "no problem" and done it.

Just really need Thomorino to come to the party now. He still needs to find a way to ignore people or drop the habit of quoting any person who disagrees with him to just post an insult. But as long as people off-topic troll him I don't want to punish him for answering them.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I don’t engage much with him. I really only repost his own records from his own threads. That’s no longer allowed I’m told. Hopefully posters understand what he’s up to and don’t get tricked. That’s the only real issue. But whatever, I just won’t click on another thread of his.

Bostongambler

And yet here you are . Weird.

Listen, if you or anyone thinks that I actually have a grudge against anyone out here on a random gambling forum then I suggest they think deeper.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I don’t engage much with him. I really only repost his own records from his own threads. That’s no longer allowed I’m told. Hopefully posters understand what he’s up to and don’t get tricked. That’s the only real issue. But whatever, I just won’t click on another thread of his.
    There is no need to save everyone else.

If he is as bad as some claim no one is going to tail him very long. And all of his losing threads will soon speak for themselves.

And there is zero indication he wants to tout.

Right now it is impossible for any impartial person to know what is true. So you do nothing more than muddy the waters by doing it and inviting him to respond with another denial, for the 1000th time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yep

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yep
    😂 😂 😂

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    BostonGambler is not really part of the problem.

And just about everyone asked to help make it stop or change to something less annoying has just said "no problem" and done it.

Just really need Thomorino to come to the party now. He still needs to find a way to ignore people or drop the habit of quoting any person who disagrees with him to just post an insult. But as long as people off-topic troll him I don't want to punish him for answering them.
    Thought you were describing vittard
    Points Awarded:

slewfan gave firstclass 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Thought you were describing vittard
    I know your covid misinformation threads are really great. Thankfully everybody knows you’re a paste eater and laughs at your anti vax conspiracy bullshit.

firstclass

I know your covid misinformation threads are really great. Thankfully everybody knows you’re a paste eater and laughs at your anti vax conspiracy bullshit.
    We are still waiting on JJ to give his schedule to drop off your voice enhancer. Stand by { not by any doors yet.}

We will be in touch

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

The guys who are most guilty are those that deny their wrong doing…

vitterd

We are still waiting on JJ to give his schedule to drop off your voice enhancer. Stand by { not by any doors yet.}

We will be in touch
    I heard you are massive and have acne scars. That’s nasty man. You a big pig.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I have ignored him for 3 months now. But he follows me around in every other thread I post an opinion to tell me I'm stupid. So nothing really changed. He will find where you post and tell you your pick sucked even though it won.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

In defense of Thom, he's been AOK these days.
    And his opinions have been AOK lately as well.

He does his thing, he gives a little write up, and he's been checking the pejoratives at the door.
    I don't know about the rest of you guys but that's more than enough for me.
    Live and let live.

Bostongambler

I welcome his banter

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    In defense of Thom, he's been AOK these days.
    And his opinions have been AOK lately as well.

He does his thing, he gives a little write up, and he's been checking the pejoratives at the door.
    I don't know about the rest of you guys but that's more than enough for me.
    Live and let live.
    That's well said. Some of these guys just go around and call names, say ugly shit, and feel good about themselves... They blame everybody else for their personal misery.. They are insecure and nasty...

firstclass

I heard you are massive and have acne scars. That’s nasty man. You a big pig.
    Thats a good 1 little boy. Let me call a kid in school and get a proper reply that will be on your level.

Funny thing is after seeing that pic of you posted, I think you a describing your big meathead self to a tee

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    And yet here you are . Weird.

Listen, if you or anyone thinks that I actually have a grudge against anyone out here on a random gambling forum then I suggest they think deeper.
    the response wasn't directed just to you. just in general.

Bostongambler

the response wasn't directed just to you. just in general.
    Ok, well you totally redeemed yourself. Carry on 😊

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Thats a good 1 little boy. Let me call a kid in school and get a proper reply that will be on your level.

Funny thing is after seeing that pic of you posted, I think you a describing your big meathead self to a tee
    I wanna see what Vitty looks like

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

I have two finals words, if I may....

Dumb shit.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

~~~

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

vitterd

You need to mix in a salad and use some skin care products. You even know you’re hideous