Marek Kotara
    Marek Kotara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Complain

Hello. Where can I make complain for Pinnacle or other bookmaker? Very serious issue.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

JJ Gold is the file clerk here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hubie69

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

How many offshore bookies are you wanting to complain about? Did they all do the same thing for you run here looking for help, or do you have different complaints for them all?

And welcome to the forum, look forward to ALL of your contributions

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Marek Kotara View Post
    Hello. Where can I make complain for Pinnacle or other bookmaker? Very serious issue.
    Marek, give this a try...

Complaint Form

I have no idea what will happen though. There are also governing bodies that might be able to assist.

Good Luck.

And if I may inquire, what did Pinny do to generate your need for a complaint?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kotaro your not my boys partner dealing weed are you?

The name sounds familiar

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kotaro your not my boys partner dealing weed are you?

The name sounds familiar
    People still deal weed at the street level? WTF man?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yep

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    People still deal weed at the street level? WTF man?
    Especially around high schools and colleges where not everyone is old enough to buy legally

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

gaymelive????????

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Marek, give this a try...

Complaint Form

I have no idea what will happen though. There are also governing bodies that might be able to assist.

Good Luck.

And if I may inquire, what did Pinny do to generate your need for a complaint?

Does that link to wink wink SBR's sister site ala BAS to 5Dimes?

...and if so do they have NEW odds in addition to Classic odds?

The Kraken

BMR the new SBR

Run by familiar faces

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

karken which handles are you using there???????

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    karken which handles are you using there???????
    Brock Landers, Bigday and ChocMilk so far

How bout you

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Brock Landers, Bigday and ChocMilk so far

How bout you

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ya ya ya

Its only 3 accounts I get it. Go from 100 here to 3 there but its still early yet

I'll prolly be half their forum by the end of the week

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Marek Kotara

Goes against Bookmaker.eu. It voids my good bet and they say its wrong line. It isn`t at all. I want to place this post in proper forum. My original complain is:

Was match Musetti vs Ramos. this is the link for this match:

https://www.flashscore.pl/mecz/YH64b...zczegoly-meczu

As you can see, Ramos was winning match easy, wasnt broke even one time, 1set won easy 6-1 with two breaks, 2nd set 5-2 with two breaks. And now comes 8th game. Before this game I made this bet:

STRAIGHT BET

NA VOIDMU - [8099] TOTAL o15½ 7.67 (Musetti, Lorenzo vrs Ramos-vinolas, Albert)

Score: Musetti, Lorenzo() - Ramos-vinolas, Albert()

Game Start :10/08/2021 10:55 PM

Its just basically bet for 8th game for Musetti to break Ramos.

Its also possible that It was already when Ramoss scored for 15-0 im not sure now, I was betting just before game started. I went for final game for break to underdog because last days matches were all like this: favorite winning all match easy and then final game he/she serves he/she loses easy with very high odds.

And then Bookmaker.eu just voids it. She says its final and wrong line. 7,67 odd for game when underdog losing all very easy it isnt pulp at all. Its a bit high but no talking about wrong line. I want to receive my winning and its high. Thats why I make topic and count for some real help. Im wondering if anything can change their decision. Its much money.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

For Pinnacle you can ask the Malta Gaming Authority to look at your claim here:

https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/

For your Bookmaker problem, please check your PM Inbox.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Goes against Bookmaker.eu. It voids my good bet and they say its wrong line. It isn`t at all. I want to place this post in proper forum. My original complain is:

Was match Musetti vs Ramos. this is the link for this match:

https://www.flashscore.pl/mecz/YH64b...zczegoly-meczu

As you can see, Ramos was winning match easy, wasnt broke even one time, 1set won easy 6-1 with two breaks, 2nd set 5-2 with two breaks. And now comes 8th game. Before this game I made this bet:

STRAIGHT BET

Its just basically bet for 8th game for Musetti to break Ramos.

Its also possible that It was already when Ramoss scored for 15-0 im not sure now, I was betting just before game started. I went for final game for break to underdog because last days matches were all like this: favorite winning all match easy and then final game he/she serves he/she loses easy with very high odds.

And then Bookmaker.eu just voids it. She says its final and wrong line. 7,67 odd for game when underdog losing all very easy it isnt pulp at all. Its a bit high but no talking about wrong line. I want to receive my winning and its high. Thats why I make topic and count for some real help. Im wondering if anything can change their decision. Its much money.
    How much was the bet for?

The total was Over 15 and you think the score may have been 15-0?

A lot of oddities on live betting. BM's live gives you a very short time to bet normally. I would only file that complaint if it was for a respectable amount. If it's frivolous it's a one way trip to the big adios.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

A lot of oddities on live betting. BM's live gives you a very short time to bet normally. I would only file that complaint if it was for a respectable amount. If it's frivolous it's a one way trip to the big adios.
    the [15-0] he mentioned is not the full score. In tennis [15-0] refers to a single point. There are sets then games then points. You win enough points to win a game then enough games to win a set then enough sets to win the match.

Hope that help

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

look up the dynamics of tennis before u make an idiot comment

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    look up the dynamics of tennis before u make an idiot comment
    Where is Morino when you need him? "you're a dumb shit" LOl

The bet was for a single game, not the set or match. And in that single game it was 15-0 ya dumb fvvk. LOL

bleedblue
    bleedblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4551

I don’t know what odds would be for this exact scenario (serving to close match thats been dominant) but that seems pretty high

But if it was 15-0, those odds are fair.

So now was it 0-0, 15-0, or maybe 15-15? Probably no way to know for sure, short of watching a truly live feed.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

1. Open your door.
    2. Step outside.
    3. Look both ways.
    4. Walk into the middle of the street.
    5. Yell your complaint very loud.
    6. You'll be heard.

Marek Kotara

Im sure I made bet before 8th game was started. But since its taking time in Bookmaker.eu like 15 seconds to accept, its possible it was already 15-0 for Ramos. So in worst case for me it wasnt pulp at all. This bet was basically just Musetti to break. 7,67 isnt pulp at all. If odd was 20,00 or 30,00 , then of course its pulp. If it wasnt 15-0 but 0-15 they can say 7,67 its a pulp and they would be right, it would work for them. There is no way that odd 7,67 is wrong line if it was 15-0 and it was 15-0 indeed. Thats my argument. I repeat that player Musetti was losing all match very easily like anyone can see on course of the match. Whats wrong with 7,67 for break Ramos? Nothing. Im sure im right here. This is all bet that im referring to:

Risk: €435 - Win: €2901.45

STRAIGHT BET

Ticket # 524291263

Vyasports

Im sure I made bet before 8th game was started. But since its taking time in Bookmaker.eu like 15 seconds to accept, its possible it was already 15-0 for Ramos. So in worst case for me it wasnt pulp at all. This bet was basically just Musetti to break. 7,67 isnt pulp at all. If odd was 20,00 or 30,00 , then of course its pulp. If it wasnt 15-0 but 0-15 they can say 7,67 its a pulp and they would be right, it would work for them. There is no way that odd 7,67 is wrong line if it was 15-0 and it was 15-0 indeed. Thats my argument. I repeat that player Musetti was losing all match very easily like anyone can see on course of the match. Whats wrong with 7,67 for break Ramos? Nothing. Im sure im right here. This is all bet that im referring to:

Risk: €435 - Win: €2901.45

STRAIGHT BET

Ticket # 524291263
    There is no such thing as "wrong line" when it comes to in-play bets (especially in tennis); the line keeps changing according to the score/stats; the system accepted the bet at the time it was placed so just pay the man his money, you thief of a book.
    Points Awarded:

agon gave Vyasports 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

is there a way to see what odds on Game 8 winner was in-play? That could potentially help your case since that was basically what you were betting on. BM voids live bets every now and then and at times for incorrect reasons. And sometimes they have a legit reason to void a market, but void good bets along with bad ones.

Optional

As the OP explained himself, the odds are clearly higher than you'd expect for a server to win that game prop, which is what this was equivalent to. As the server was trying to close out the match.

But given the server started fave, had only lost 3 games and had not been broken, maybe it wasn't way out line. Needs to be compared to the Server Wins Next Game odds they had at the same time to really know.

I'd suggest Bookmaker could think about paying the bet off at whatever odds they had hung for the normal Server To Win Game prop, if they think the Over 15.5 games for the match prop odds were wrong.

Vyasports

Let me give this another try...

Jeeezzzz!
    Looks like a lot of people here are confused or simply don't understand tennis betting.

The bet was placed live on ATP Indian Wells. Ramos won the match 2-0 (6-1,6-3); meaning a total of 16 games were played (6+1+6+3). Which also means OP won his bet.

bet was TOTAL o15½ odds:7.67 (or +667) in the over/under category. This is not a teaser bet nor a prop bet. And it is NOT equivalent for a server to win that game prop. ONLY Under 15.5 would have been equivalent for the sever to win that game prop at that time.

Now the question about the odds being that high is simply because at the time the bet was placed, Ramos was serving for the match [(6-1,5-2) at this time the total number of games played was 14 and if Ramos won his serve total would be 15] but he lost his serve and over 15.5 games won automatically. While serving for the match Ramos won the first point (15-0) and the odds for over 15.5 would be much higher because he is closed to winning the match. And the odds would be like +800 at pinnacle.

Pay the man his money, you thief of a book.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    it is NOT equivalent for a server to win that game prop.
    Yes it is.

100% the same as if the OP took the NO option for Server To Win Game.

I hope so anyway, as that is part of my argument he should be paid. And i will look like a right goose.

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes it is. WRONG

100% the same as if the OP took the NO option for Server To Win Game. You didn't mention the NO before

I hope so anyway, as that is part of my argument he should be paid. And i will look like a right goose.

Opti you obviously did not read my post carefully, i suggest you do it. I mention the over is NOT the same as Server To Win Game. But instead the under 15.5 games would be the same as Server To Win 15th Game at that specific time to be precise.

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    As the OP explained himself, the odds are clearly higher than you'd expect for a server to win that game prop, which is what this was equivalent to. As the server was trying to close out the match.

But given the server started fave, had only lost 3 games and had not been broken, maybe it wasn't way out line. Needs to be compared to the Server Wins Next Game odds they had at the same time to really know.

I'd suggest Bookmaker could think about paying the bet off at whatever odds they had hung for the normal Server To Win Game prop, if they think the Over 15.5 games for the match prop odds were wrong.
    This is what im referring to, you made it sound like odds should have been lower but Im saying the odds are correct as if he placed the bet at pinnacle the odds would be around +800 cause Ramos (server) won the first point. Hope OP gets paid. But I will say this; this thread produced a lot of silly comments.

Marek Kotara

Thank you Mr. Optional for help.

I want to repeat what I think I said before, but maybe wasnt clear. I made bet when match was 6-1 5-2 and 8th game was about to start, so it was bet Musetti to break Ramos. This is certain. And odd was 7,67 so basically I went for Musetti to break Ramos for 7,67. No doubts. Odd 7,67 is high, its also no doubt but seeing how odds changing in tennis towards winner which is a normal practic now, and Musetti was losing terribly all match, it wasnt a pulp for sure. So now if odd is high and I win they call it a pulp?

I mention that its possibility that game 8th already started and Ramos scored 15-0 for one specific reason. If Musetti scored 0-15 then Bookmkaker.eu can say like this: " we had error for 5-10 sec and thats why your bet was accepted with so high odd when should be like 2,50-3,00 after 0-15." This would be excuse. Now there isnt any of that, because if bet was made when game started, odd would be from 9,00 to 12,00 easy. So it favors me. Bookmaker.eu sometimes takes 10-15 seconds to accept my bets. I made bet just before game started.

So to make all clear, I made before game started with odd 7,67 to break. And for me its sill obvious i should win. This isnt wrong line. Wrong line for me is if should be +5,5 on lakers and its +2,5 , or in tennis should be over 23,5 games and its over 20,5 games offered. I dont accept their excuse totally. Its a fact its high odd, obvious, but now they make high odd I win and they void? Its a joke?

I like to watch endings of matches like NHL, last innings MLB and last games in tennis and see odds. Was match Dodges vs Padres, one of last. Last chance to score for Padres pinnacle made: 1,40 no score 2,95 score, and bookmaker.eu went 1,24 no score 4,09 score. Now if i bet for score 4,09 in bookmaker.eu and Padres score then they void it because they say its wrong line?

In my case its just high odd thats why i went there. I had money only there so not much choice for me, but if I see odds and have much higher than in other place odd I go there.

For me any solution that i dont get my full winnings 2901 eur is bad. But if they agree to pay me for odd like 5,00 ( im wondering how much was in pinnacle, guess it was from 5,00 to 6,00 ) , so its much better than now. Now they dont want to talk and they say its final. I like Bookmaker.eu and Pinnacle Sports, they are not thief, but this time Bookmaker.eu, probably 1st time in my life, they just robbed me.

Even if they say its their mistake and odd is too high, so now they void all? Its their mistake and they should pay for this. Even if they didnt want to offer this high odd? I see possible odd, its not a pulp for sure, i go for it. For me im 100% right here, no any doubts. And paying me nothing its a total wrong choice. If they dont want to pay me for 7,67, they can pay for 5,00, its still bad but much better than now.

Optional

Thank you Mr. Optional for help.

I want to repeat what I think I said before, but maybe wasnt clear. I made bet when match was 6-1 5-2 and 8th game was about to start, so it was bet Musetti to break Ramos. This is certain. And odd was 7,67 so basically I went for Musetti to break Ramos for 7,67. No doubts. Odd 7,67 is high, its also no doubt but seeing how odds changing in tennis towards winner which is a normal practic now, and Musetti was losing terribly all match, it wasnt a pulp for sure. So now if odd is high and I win they call it a pulp?

I mention that its possibility that game 8th already started and Ramos scored 15-0 for one specific reason. If Musetti scored 0-15 then Bookmkaker.eu can say like this: " we had error for 5-10 sec and thats why your bet was accepted with so high odd when should be like 2,50-3,00 after 0-15." This would be excuse. Now there isnt any of that, because if bet was made when game started, odd would be from 9,00 to 12,00 easy. So it favors me. Bookmaker.eu sometimes takes 10-15 seconds to accept my bets. I made bet just before game started.

So to make all clear, I made before game started with odd 7,67 to break. And for me its sill obvious i should win. This isnt wrong line. Wrong line for me is if should be +5,5 on lakers and its +2,5 , or in tennis should be over 23,5 games and its over 20,5 games offered. I dont accept their excuse totally. Its a fact its high odd, obvious, but now they make high odd I win and they void? Its a joke?

I like to watch endings of matches like NHL, last innings MLB and last games in tennis and see odds. Was match Dodges vs Padres, one of last. Last chance to score for Padres pinnacle made: 1,40 no score 2,95 score, and bookmaker.eu went 1,24 no score 4,09 score. Now if i bet for score 4,09 in bookmaker.eu and Padres score then they void it because they say its wrong line?

In my case its just high odd thats why i went there. I had money only there so not much choice for me, but if I see odds and have much higher than in other place odd I go there.

For me any solution that i dont get my full winnings 2901 eur is bad. But if they agree to pay me for odd like 5,00 ( im wondering how much was in pinnacle, guess it was from 5,00 to 6,00 ) , so its much better than now. Now they dont want to talk and they say its final. I like Bookmaker.eu and Pinnacle Sports, they are not thief, but this time Bookmaker.eu, probably 1st time in my life, they just robbed me.

Even if they say its their mistake and odd is too high, so now they void all? Its their mistake and they should pay for this. Even if they didnt want to offer this high odd? I see possible odd, its not a pulp for sure, i go for it. For me im 100% right here, no any doubts. And paying me nothing its a total wrong choice. If they dont want to pay me for 7,67, they can pay for 5,00, its still bad but much better than now.
    Mr Marek,

I think I understand. And agree they should pay you at fair odds if you have no history of hitting bad lines.

But would like to know how you came up with the 5.00 odds?

What were the odds shown at Bookmaker for Server Does Not Win Next Game before that 15th game of the match started?

Vyasports

Mr Marek, you can use this pic. odds of 5.00 for Stirling to break Ryan in the 31th game.
    A bit of same situation, server won 1st point [15-0]

Edit: in this match you can see both players won a set. But for Ramos v Musetti; Ramos won both sets comfortably and got broken only once. I still think odds of 7.67 is correct; it also possible people were betting heavily on Ramos to win his last serve as Musetti did not break at all before that.
    Last edited by Vyasports; 10-21-21 at 10:09 PM.

12 Last