Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Performing well so far indeed in just a days time since I invested.. Get that baby to 1 cent value or more eventually and we all start striking gold.
    Lol it will never get to a cent. Stop dreaming

These meme coins are trash. Just like Doge and SafeMoon

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    PI, not saying I disagree. But I have to say that Kiyosaki is one of the guys that I really dislike.

Don't like his spiel at all. Talks as if he's speaking down to all listeners.

And he's been touting Silver forever. No offense, but Silver investment don't look so hot.

Good Luck, PI. Best wishes, pal.
    He sells fear, that is all...that’s his shtick. That lady wanted to throw up during the interview having to listen to his constant shilling

trobin31

Market has already told you who the winners are this cycle. You cannot be afraid to buy into coins that have already ran, ie SOL AXS DOT, winners keep winning. Just wait for pullbacks and buy the winners.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Lol it will never get to a cent. Stop dreaming

These meme coins are trash. Just like Doge and SafeMoon
    Maybe, it's ok to dream. It's performing well for now. Goes up everyday.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

SHIB on the move again today. Solid movement in the past hour!!

trobin31

Bitcoin dominance is going for it, do not be a hero in shit coins

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

SEC Approves ETF for 'Bitcoin Revolution Companies'The fund will consist of shares in approximately 30 companies, including Twitter, Tesla, Square, Coinbase, and PayPal.http://decrypt.co/82864/sec-bitcoin-etf-volt-tesla
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Missed my BTC $50k call by about 3 days. Video from young Will (just released):

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

What is any of y'alls best or favorite app for getting real time price alerts?

I've tried a few different ones and whatever price i set, whether for a drop or a spike, when the notification goes off on my phone and i check - the price has moved even further down or risen up even more by the time the apps let me know.

I'm trying to find instant real-time price alerts.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Missed my BTC $50k call by about 3 days. Video from young Will (just released):

great interview with Raoul Pal in episode 59

trobin31

BTC & BTC.D look so fukin bullish... it bares repeating... if ever was a time to sell your shit coins and bless the true gawd it’s now... if you even have a prayer for your garbage coins to do well then Bitty has to go for it. I hold my moon bags too but everything hinges on BTC at this point, ETH & BTC....I am overweight

trobin31

It’s tempting to chase, but if anything you learn to bet on fastest horse in the race, bet on the winners, once they’ve done their thing will be plenty of opportunities. Being right is not important, making money is BAE

trobin31

Last technical metric i was looking for for BTC has occurred

ChuckyTheGoat

BTC ripping: 56,440

I'm a little surprised LTC hasn't kept pace. BTC/LTC ratio > 300 again.
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave ChuckyTheGoat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

Mostly just Bitcoin moving right now. The alts should follow and catch up.

$56,689. Been about 5 months since it was at this level. "Feels" like 5 months, too.

Total market cap almost back to 2.5T. Currently at 2.33T. Up from July's low of 1.2T.

We're getting there.....
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Arky 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

raiders72001 gave Arky 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

Ripping: 57, 568

What do u think the next pull-back # is? 58k?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Ripping: 57, 568

What do u think the next pull-back # is? 58k?
    Why do u say pullback? Usually it stays going up for the next few months during this part of previous cycles.

Legions36

Its because its an alt shitcoin like the rest of them , usually they all wont keep up right about now. But there is always that one that somehow does good for no apparent reason etc"shiba inu" out of the group of shits. GL trying to figure that out cause I still haven't been able to do that after all these years.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Last technical metric i was looking for for BTC has occurred
    U might drive yourself crazy trying to figure out btc technical metrics, its the most unpredictable even now. It can go up or down 10k in any time for any reason. Im pretty sure we all know where this is heading.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Tonight bitcoin will start to go down. It will go down until it reaches about $2.00 on Friday morning.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    U might drive yourself crazy trying to figure out btc technical metrics, its the most unpredictable even now. It can go up or down 10k in any time for any reason. Im pretty sure we all know where this is heading.
    Throw out technical metrics other than the halving cycle and I hope that changes with the institutional money that has been poured in.

raiders72001

Its because its an alt shitcoin like the rest of them , usually they all wont keep up right about now. But there is always that one that somehow does good for no apparent reason etc"shiba inu" out of the group of shits. GL trying to figure that out cause I still haven't been able to do that after all these years.
    Shiba's gaining utility with a DEX, NFTs and metaverse so the jury is still out on SHIB.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

To 60 and then crash back down to the 30s?

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Shiba's gaining utility with a DEX, NFTs and metaverse so the jury is still out on SHIB.
    What does all the talk mean about by Shib Inu brand branching out to all these other products, or utilities like you've mentioned: DEX, NFTs and metaverse - that by Shib Inu doing this it will burn a certain amount of the overall coins/tokens in existence?

Explain it to me like i'm in kindergarten. lol

trobin31

These technical metrics have allowed me to double my bag in a few short months, I’ve tried to be helpful in that regard but clearly not appreciated so have fun.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Any of y'all that use Coinbase Pro for trading - if I want to buy - or sell- at market rate - How fast to the transactions occur? Like almost instant?

I'm thinking about trying to scalp. But if i buy something on a 5% or more dip and then set an alert to let me know when it's moved back up 3,4, maybe even 5% - and I want to dump it, minus the fees - I'm curious how fast the trade goes through at market rate, and whether it can fluctuate back down by time the order/trade is filled or goes through.

Appreciate it.

raiders72001

These technical metrics have allowed me to double my bag in a few short months, I’ve tried to be helpful in that regard but clearly not appreciated so have fun.
    Keep using it if it works and I'm sure a lot of people are thankful for it. Many people use Fibonacci levels, death and golden crosses in crypto. Others ignore charts and look at things such as new exchange listings, coin burns, upgrades, mining and staking information, laws, institutional investing, longs, shorts, money moved in and out of exchanges, who is behind a project, how much centralization exists. Personally, I throw out charts but that doesn't mean it's right or the only way.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-11-21 at 12:43 PM.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    What does all the talk mean about by Shib Inu brand branching out to all these other products, or utilities like you've mentioned: DEX, NFTs and metaverse - that by Shib Inu doing this it will burn a certain amount of the overall coins/tokens in existence?

Explain it to me like i'm in kindergarten. lol
    Shiba is still in it's infant stage so there will be a lot of changes and burning mechanisms will be added. Soon there will be 10,000 Shiba NFTs called Shiboshis. You can buy them with LEASH the first 24 hours, then LEASH or ETH after that. They allow you to rename the Shiboshis for a cost. The SHIB used to purchase a name change will be burned. These coins are now taken out of existence and in theory that will cause a price increase. These Shiboshi characters can be used in their metaverse and upcoming games. There are a lot of possibilities that can be used to burn tokens such as burning tokens to buy land.

Shiba has partnered with NOWPayments so that you can use SHIB in the same way that people use BTC. Businesses can accept SHIB. There's a governance token BONE. Holding BONE allows you to vote for upcoming changes. The DEX is a trading platform to trade coins. Everything is very new but if the NFTs and metaverse are successful, there is a lot of room to grow.

raiders72001

Any of y'all that use Coinbase Pro for trading - if I want to buy - or sell- at market rate - How fast to the transactions occur? Like almost instant?

I'm thinking about trying to scalp. But if i buy something on a 5% or more dip and then set an alert to let me know when it's moved back up 3,4, maybe even 5% - and I want to dump it, minus the fees - I'm curious how fast the trade goes through at market rate, and whether it can fluctuate back down by time the order/trade is filled or goes through.

Appreciate it.
    Back in the day it was easy to scalp. Now bots are too fast and it's tough.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Shiba is still in it's infant stage so there will be a lot of changes and burning mechanisms will be added. Soon there will be 10,000 Shiba NFTs called Shiboshis. You can buy them with LEASH the first 24 hours, then LEASH or ETH after that. They allow you to rename the Shiboshis for a cost. The SHIB used to purchase a name change will be burned. These coins are now taken out of existence and in theory that will cause a price increase. These Shiboshi characters can be used in their metaverse and upcoming games. There are a lot of possibilities that can be used to burn tokens such as burning tokens to buy land.

Shiba has partnered with NOWPayments so that you can use SHIB in the same way that people use BTC. Businesses can accept SHIB. There's a governance token BONE. Holding BONE allows you to vote for upcoming changes. The DEX is a trading platform to trade coins. Everything is very new but if the NFTs and metaverse are successful, there is a lot of room to grow.
    I'll look into this LEASH. Off-hand I'm gonna assume it's a trading platform and gotta sign up and get on a list. But I'll read up. lol
    But the part about buying Shiboshis and can rename them at a cost of X amount of SHIB - If I have 4,500,000 SHIB will the cost to name change be more or less than that amount? Or does one just set the amount they want to use to rename these Shiboshis? Like I could theatrically, or possibly, use all 4,500,000 SHIB to rename one and now my SHIB are all gone but now I own this Shoboshi i've renamed, and I can use it in a future game/metaverse as needed. I'm I kinda close to grasping all of it? lol
    And if that is true - could someone else use 20,000,000 SHIB to rename a Shiboshi and those 20million will burn off, and now their renamed coin is worth more than mine because I only paid 4.5 million to rename it? Or will the renamed Shiboshis vary in potential value because of the varying degree someone might buy or pledge to rename one? Or will it be a set price for all 10,000?

Even if all 10k of the Shiboshis end up costing, or someone pays/buys, for say, 100million, 250million, even 1 billion, at 1 billion x 10,000 - I think that's only 10 trillion. Which would be only 1% of 1 quadrillion, or maybe only .1%. I get confused when the calculator goes into letters. lol

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

I appreciate your DD and opinion.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Back in the day it was easy to scalp. Now bots are too fast and it's tough.
    What about limit orders ? How hard to fill if I set a price?

I thought it seems too easy. For past week , just using the delayed slow alerts from my yahoo finance app or that coingecko app - I just look for anything that's moved higher or lower 5% in past 24 hours, sometimes even 12 hours or less - and I put alerts in to let me know when it's moved 5% the other way.
    And my phone goes off all day long with alerts from all these coins/tokens going up, down, up, down, up, down, etc.

I'm like there has to be a way to grab some of this, even if it's only $20 here, $35 there, or whatever piddly amount i can snag.

Legions36

I appreciate your input, but I remember reading this is your first bull cycle u said a little while back. The technicals work until they don’t. I make my moves on the full cycles that last years at a time. For instance my plan is in a few months which I’ve been holding for years now. If I’m wrong and it still keeps going up ill still have a little in the game and am happy with what I’ve got from this to invest in other projects that will still keep making me $. I’m pretty confident I’m not wrong though, especially with how its been moving the last 6 months.

Legions36

Throw out technical metrics other than the halving cycle and I hope that changes with the institutional money that has been poured in.
    U should know more than anyone that these halving cycles are so accurate and don’t seem to change the big picture much, that most likely means in a few months time the bear market will start, which I’m preparing for. Yeah technicals would have left u in the dust when bitcoin was $1000.

Legions36

To 60 and then crash back down to the 30s?
    That already happened in May. When something happens once in this, it usually doesn’t happen that same way again.

First ... 138139140141142143144 ... Last