manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Had so many edibles,hennesy and weed last night. Must have prevented the delta strain.
    gonna have an ivermectin brownie later melt my face off
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I wish American law enforcement would have been this bold and aggressive against the BLM and ANTIFA protests.

Aussies law enforcement doesn't mess around as I see it..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Drinking and drugs alone is a bad sign.

Was with 7 of my friends all chilling while watching ufc. You don't have any friends so you wouldn't know what it's like.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

We have games gentlemen

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Was with 7 of my friends all chilling while watching ufc. You don't have any friends so you wouldn't know what it's like.
    Nobody believes that. You haven’t had 7 friends combined in your entire life.

Demonata

Nobody believes that. You haven’t had 7 friends combined in your entire life.

You've known me my whole life? Quit stalking me, thanks. Vitterd you are going to get the delta strain.

vitterd

You've known me my whole life? Quit stalking me, thanks. Vitterd you are going to get the delta strain.
    I can tell you have no friends by your posts. You joined the proud boys in hopes of getting friends and even they think you’re a dope.

I will be fine if I get Covid….I’m vaccinated.

Demonata

I can tell you have no friends by your posts. You joined the proud boys in hopes of getting friends and even they think you’re a dope.

I have plenty of friends, thanks for your concern though. You would piss your pants meeting one of the proud boys in person.

I will be fine from delta. I'm not some obese libtard like you.

vitterd

I have plenty of friends, thanks for your concern though. You would piss your pants meeting one of the proud boys in person.

I will be fine from delta. I'm not some obese libtard like you.
    The proud boys are losers. Bunch of fat pussies. They need a group mentality because as one, they get beat down.

I’m in great shape as always. People here that have met me have already said that. Might wanna try again

Demonata

The proud boys are losers. Bunch of fat pussies. They need a group mentality because as one, they get beat down.

I’m in great shape as always. People here that have met me have already said that. Might wanna try again

Your therapist may say you are in good shape but it's there goal to make you feel good about yourself.

vitterd

Your therapist may say you are in good shape but it's there goal to make you feel good about yourself.
    I’m not the one that needs to join a fringe group of losers to get friends. Proud boys are all going to hell.

Demonata

I’m not the one that needs to join a fringe group of losers to get friends. Proud boys are all going to hell.
    Nope, you are fake news.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Finally! Thank you for confirming that because you're vaccinated, you'll be just fine if you get covid. Other vaccinated people should take a good look at the vitterd's post above. Mind your own business, and stop telling other people what to do. You're vaccinated, so you're safe.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

DwightShrute

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I wish American law enforcement would have been this bold and aggressive against the BLM and ANTIFA protests.

Aussies law enforcement doesn't mess around as I see it..
    I'm glad police have no tolerance for those who cannot think of a way to protest without directly impacting the covid plan 90% of us are enduring restrictions to get over and done with ASAP.

But the Victorian state police have lost their bloody minds now. That state's cops have always been the worst in the country. This just shows it yet again. Thankfully the state govt says they are going to take back extra powers the cops have been given there.

NSW announced December 1st as the end of it all yesterday. The last 15% of people who have not had any jab are given enough time to get jabbed if they change their mind, and then we deal with it.

Estimated my state will lose about 800 people a year until a better vaccine or treatment arrives. if it ever does. Which is about the same number we normally lose to influenza virus.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its absurd to deploy the military to arrest civilians for leaving their street who aren't following covid restrictions. Australia has embarrassed themselves during the pandemic.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave thomorino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Its absurd to deploy the military to arrest civilians for leaving their street who aren't following covid restrictions. Australia has embarrassed themselves during the pandemic.
    It's similar to Germany all those years ago. Pathetic.

Its all about power.

I support the nurses who went to work during the pandemic and are now being fired. I support anyone's choice not to take an experimental drug forced on them by the government.

I am against the segregation passports and mandates forced by the government. Especially when we all see those "rules" don't apply to everyone.

The government are employees of the people. All the people. They don't have the right to pick and choose.

Shame on anyone who backs the Aussie government tyranny.

thomorino

Its all about power.

I support the nurses who went to work during the pandemic and are now being fired. I support anyone's choice not to take an experimental drug forced on them by the government.

I am against the segregation passports and mandates forced by the government. Especially when we all see those "rules" don't apply to everyone.

The government are employees of the people. All the people. They don't have the right to pick and choose.

Agree, Australia showed they don't really believe in democracy.

vitterd

Its all about power.

Australia is doing right. If we did they here we could finally get back to normal. Too many trumptard idiots that think they have the freedom to kill others.

thomorino

Australia is doing right. If we did they here we could finally get back to normal. Too many trumptard idiots that think they have the freedom to kill others.
    Drunk drivers kill 35k every year - not 1 liberal has proposed banning drinking.

Its not about saving lives you dumb shit its about control.

The death rate in Florida and California are the same, Florida remained opened nearly the entire time, California was closed - lockdowns fail.

vitterd

Drunk drivers kill 35k every year - not 1 liberal has proposed banning drinking.

Its not about saving lives you dumb shit its about control.

The death rate in Florida and California are the same, Florida remained opened nearly the entire time, California was closed - lockdowns fail.
    You get thrown in jail for drinking and driving you dumb shit. You should get thrown and jail for being unvaccinated.

vitterd

DeadSantis is a murderer. Worst Governor ever. He is to governing what Morino is to handicapping.

Optional

Agree, Australia showed they don't really believe in democracy.
    If you are really worried about Democracy, don't read the hysterical reports.

Look at what ordinary Australians say in polls about the govt response!

And unlike places like Seattle, Aussies won't stand by and allow protestors or police to go too far.

One state police force has done that in the last couple of weeks and the push back has been immediate across the country.

But yes, Australians overwhelmingly do not agree with the ridiculousness Americans think is valid in the name of "freedom" or "democracy". Look at the hot mess America has turned itself into and how many people are unhappy with your govt response compared to people here.

Or you can just wait and see the end results...

thomorino

You get thrown in jail for drinking and driving you dumb shit. You should get thrown and jail for being unvaccinated.
    DeadSantis is a murderer. Worst Governor ever. He is to governing what Morino is to handicapping.
    Fact: the death rate in Florida is the same as California even though Florida is open and booming, California is closed and the middle class has been crushed.

Fact: Vaccinate rates in the black community are extremely low.

I own you, just stop you dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you are really worried about Democracy, don't read the hysterical reports.

Look at what ordinary Australians say in polls about the govt response!

And unlike places like Seattle, Aussies won't stand by and allow protestors or police to go too far.

One state police force has done that in the last couple of weeks and the push back has been immediate across the country.

But yes, Australians overwhelmingly do not agree with the ridiculousness Americans think is valid in the name of "freedom" or "democracy". Look at the hot mess America has turned itself into and how many people are unhappy with your govt response compared to people here.

Or you can just wait and see the end results...
    The fact that Australia continues to violate civil liberties and freedom shows their aren't enough checks and balances in the system. In the United States their is zero chance the military could be deployed domestically in this situation without severe reprecussions.

Optional

The fact that Australia continues to violate civil liberties and freedom shows their aren't enough checks and balances in the system. In the United States their is zero chance the military could be deployed domestically in this situation without severe reprecussions.
    Yeah, we are definitely different in the way we view freedom and democracy and egalitarianism.

Why do you care if Australia does democracy different to America btw? Does the example make you fearful that your side of the never ending Red v Blue civil war may not have every answer correct maybe?

Like our gun laws that are also overwhelmingly agreed with, democratically, put so much sand in your vagina?

Your empty rhetoric just does not stand up against the clear evidence of what you can see down here, if you would only open your eyes.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

edit
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 09-28-21 at 06:53 AM.

DwightShrute

Just as in America, Canada, UK and elsewhere. BLM was totally fine.

DwightShrute

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison Brags About Human Rights During U.N. Speech, While State Police Violently Beat Citizens in The Streets Protesting to Support Human Rights

September 26, 2021

A remarkable contrast video shows the words the Australian Prime Minister delivered during the United Nations General Assembly, while contrasting the brutality that Morrison’s various police units are unleashing in the streets all around Australia.

The original version of this video is being throttled by Google [SEE HERE]. However, a Rumble Version has been uploaded. The video used to overlay the speech is actual news footage from the past five days in Australia.

In virtually every large metropolitan area in the country, State Police, Riot Squads and jackboots can be found beating citizens who leave their homes or refuse to show their approved transit papers. Australians, who attempt to protest the COVID lockdowns and forced vaccinations, are subject to being shot, beaten, arrested and in come cases of female victims, sexually assaulted by police officers. Australia has descended into totalitarianism, and is now easily the most dystopian state in the former free democratic world.

The Taliban in Afghanistan are mild compared to the police units operating in many cities including Melbourne and Sydney. Checkpoints are commonplace everywhere, and quarantine camps for the non-compliant have been established. It is beyond absurd.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-human-rights/

vitterd

Dwight let’s be honest….everybody hates you.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    like ur deep throat don wanting to the vice president to over turn an election voted by the people, very democratic eh
    Shut up dumb shit.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

edit
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 09-28-21 at 06:53 AM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah, we are definitely different in the way we view freedom and democracy and egalitarianism.

Why do you care if Australia does democracy different to America btw? Does the example make you fearful that your side of the never ending Red v Blue civil war may not have every answer correct maybe?

Like our gun laws that are also overwhelmingly agreed with, democratically, put so much sand in your vagina?

Your empty rhetoric just does not stand up against the clear evidence of what you can see down here, if you would only open your eyes.
    There is a difference between a society agreeing to limit gun use - in the US are gun rights are protected by the constitution, and having the military violate civil liberties without the consent of the public.

Australia is suppose to be a western democracy.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    keep losing dumb shit
    All you do is post trash to and about me you dumb shit. I own you.

First ... 35363738394041 ... Last