Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Survived work! Didn't get covid!
    You guard and empty parking lot with a tree branch. How would you get it? 650,000 dead and you minimize it. Hell awaits you.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You guard and empty parking lot with a tree branch. How would you get it? 650,000 dead and you minimize it. Hell awaits you.
    I carry my gun with me usually and I protect businesses. Deal with criminals daily. I'm going to heaven, you hitler are going to hell.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9887

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    very interesting

El Salvador has a similar program. This is one of their kits. Why aren't we doing this in the US? Simple answer. Those meds have been around for years and cost a few bucks at the most. No chance for Big Pharma to cash in on that.. And you know the Big Guy has to be getting his cut too.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post

El Salvador has a similar program. This is one of their kits. Why aren't we doing this in the US? Simple answer. Those meds have been around for years and cost a few bucks at the most. No chance for Big Pharma to cash in on that.. And you know the Big Guy has to be getting his cut too.
    its all about power and money. Always is.

vitterd

I carry my gun with me usually and I protect businesses. Deal with criminals daily. I'm going to heaven, you hitler are going to hell.
    You do nothing of the sort. You’re a rent a cop with a walkie talkie. God thinks you’re an asshole.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Just read up and all and you need now if you get Covid is to start taking Aspirins, vitamin D tabs and steroids daily. You will recover quickly.

I'm still a believer in pounding raw Garlic, tequila, lemons, vitamin C, water and a hot sauna daily to sweat it out. That worked for me before I read what I posted above.

DwightShrute

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That's pretty much how it is. The wealthy people like it that liberals and conservatives are arguing over non-issues. Nobody pays any attention to what they're doing.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

I’m sure he will. I can answer it easy. Smart people already have but he will dumb it down for you.
    Looks like he chickened out. I would like to hear an explanation to this that makes sense.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Looks like he chickened out. I would like to hear an explanation to this that makes sense.
    Here is what you do. A man by the name of Greg Poland from the Mayo Clinic who has studied the flu and how it spreads for decades….he has done extensive research on how masks, hand washing and social distancing shut down the flu. Plus there is no flu virus circulating. Now, go read his work and educate yourself. Get off your stupid right wing websites and read real doctors and experts.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You have to admit... out of all rigged sh#$ in this world... they really screwed up with COVID. They wanted to FOOL MANY PEOPLE... they didn't FOOL ENOUGH. This is where they screwed up. They are 1 more mistake away in having a Civil War out in the streets. Bill Gates... all you clowns... bring it on.. we will fukk you up.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Covid is over.

The college stadiums have been packed with maskless fans, while Dr Falsey agreed that Covid would "Feast on College Football"

Meanwhile, the Covid cases in those cities all dropped.

This pipsqueak has been wrong on everything since this all started.

vitterd

Jesus. Where in the world does sbr find these people. Fuxckin internet

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Jesus. Where in the world does sbr find these people. Fuxckin internet
    C'mon man. Even you know that this shit is over.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    C'mon man. Even you know that this shit is over.
    The 7 days average is about 121,000. Smart people who are vaccinated are doing very well. It’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Hopefully the unvaccinated do not create more variants.
    Last edited by vitterd; 09-24-21 at 01:49 AM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just read up and all and you need now if you get Covid is to start taking Aspirins, vitamin D tabs and steroids daily. You will recover quickly.

I'm still a believer in pounding raw Garlic, tequila, lemons, vitamin C, water and a hot sauna daily to sweat it out. That worked for me before I read what I posted above.
    Doctors say to use 70% alcohol for hand sanitizer. I go one step further and drink 151; because that is more than 70% alcohol and will kill it

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Doctors say to use 70% alcohol for hand sanitizer. I go one step further and drink 151; because that is more than 70% alcohol and will kill it
    ^^^Genius! I'm in!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I will take this advice over VITTARD any day.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I used to see both sides of the argument

But now I say if you can't see what's going on in Australia in trying to control ppl, then you just aren't very bright

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

But now I say if you can't see what's going on in Australia in trying to control ppl, then you just aren't very bright
    Just look at history. First they told the Jews, just wear the star of David. Oh ok we will wear the star of David
    Then they told the Jews, just put the Star of David on your businesses. Oh ok we will put the Star of David on our businesses too.
    Then they said, you no longer own your property and we are seizing your assets and bank accounts. Ummm....ok
    Then they said, we need you to hop on this train and relocate you to Auschwitz Concentration Camp....

10 million dead later....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and will kill everything else boss..

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and will kill everything else boss..
    Unless you are biden. He doesn't get stronger

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

The 7 days average is about 121,000. Smart people who are vaccinated are doing very well. It’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Hopefully the unvaccinated do not create more variants.
    Well, let's talk numbers. Israel approved Ivermectin in August. Since approval, their Wuhan Flu hospital cases have dropped by 75%. Sorry the numbers don't meet your fearmongering narrative, but facts are facts.

DwightShrute

this says a lot!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

Unless you are biden. He doesn't get stronger

Just remember....the fastest sperm isn't always the best

vitterd

Well, let's talk numbers. Israel approved Ivermectin in August. Since approval, their Wuhan Flu hospital cases have dropped by 75%. Sorry the numbers don't meet your fearmongering narrative, but facts are facts.
    Bwaaaaahhhh. Another horse paste believer!! Tatapus!! Big shock.

What a dummy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Covid is over.
    The college stadiums have been packed with maskless fans, while Dr Falsey agreed that Covid would "Feast on College Football"
    Most college stadiums are full of vaccinated people or people who already have had Covid. You won't find more herd immunity than on a college campus.

I agree. We are soon reaching the point where the Covid numbers will decrease drastically. Mainly because of the vaccines (which 60% of Americans have gotten) and the 10-15% who already have had Covid. We probably still need another 10-15% to get vaccinated or get Covid to take it over the top. That should happen in the next few months. Unfortunately, there will still be Covid deaths and most of them will be unvaccinated. But, we need their contribution never the less, to be rid of this virus. Thank you for your service.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Why don't you talk to Optional? He lives in Australia and laughs at Americans in how we handled Covid. Most people around the world are still laughing at Americans.

Demonata

Just remember....the fastest sperm isn't always the best
    Hahaha good point!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why don't you talk to Optional? He lives in Australia and laughs at Americans in how we handled Covid. Most people around the world are still laughing at Americans.

DwightShrute

vitterd

Australia doing it right. The anti vaxxers should be jailed. Treat them like drunk drivers.

Demonata

Australia doing it right. The anti vaxxers should be jailed. Treat them like drunk drivers.
    Vitterd I'm going to invade your safe space!

First ... 31323334353637 ... Last