vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You can see how angry and flistered he is, hes been completely exposed and he know it. He's a total fraud and dumb shit.
    Flistered!!! Lmao. This retard is on a 3rd grade writing level!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Flistered!!! Lmao. This retard is on a 3rd grade writing level!
    You are finished you dumb shit.

This is the worst I have seens someone exposed in a long time.

vitterd

You are finished you dumb shit.

This is the worst I have seens someone exposed in a long time.
    Exposed? Lmao. I was proven right. The link you said didn’t exist….was posted!!

Update your nba record.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Natural immunity is the real vaccine.

thomorino

Update your nba record.
    The link doesn't exist you dumb sbit, you actually tried toargue a poll was meaningful scientific data.

Gtfo.

thomorino

Update your nba record.
    Just stop you dumb shit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

You don't know if you had cover of you didn't get tested for it, its possible or you got it with no aymptoms.
    I'm tested twice at least twice a month. I've never had Covid. Got vaccinated and been around a lot of people with Covid coaching AAU. We stopped wearing masks when the CDC said it was okay and still never got Covid. Started wearing a mask indoors again once I saw a few breakthrough cases (Phizer and J&J, none from Moderna), way before the CDC told people to wear masks again. I've posted all of this in this forum.

I've never had a cold or flu in my life. My dad never had a cold or flu either. Maybe I'm immune? But how would that account for my wife. She hasn't had Covid either and has been around several people with Covid as well. No other explanation than the vaccines. This is not rocket science.

Urgent cares in Houston was overflowing a few weeks ago. They were turning people away. Huge lines to get covid tests. It took me an hour and a half to get a test on Friday and I had an appointment. The health workers say without a doubt they are seeing predominantly unvaccinated people catching covid and getting sick. They rarely see vaccinated people. Don't take my word for it, just ask someone in healthcare.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Natural immunity is the real vaccine.
    Yep, these folks are totally immune now.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

So many useless posts by Vitterd. His goal must be to be wrong and hated daily.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yep, these folks are totally immune now.

Another person killed by Biden, we need trump back!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Australians fighting tyranny

thomorino

Vitterd has been completely exposed as a liar and a fraud. The dumb shit actually tried to argue a poll of 50 blacks people was scientific evidence of actual vaccination levels.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9887

Vitterd has been completely exposed as a liar and a fraud. The dumb shit actually tried to argue a poll of 50 blacks people was scientific evidence of actual vaccination levels.
    I'm beginning to feel sorry for him. He definitely has some personal issues. His main arguments are "I destroyed you. I'm the best poster on SBR. I'm always right." It's so juvenile that it's laughable but at the same time it's sad because I think he likely has no friends and is looking for acceptance and approval from someone and in the absence of that the only person he can get approval from is himself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata, and eidolon

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    I'm beginning to feel sorry for him. He definitely has some personal issues. His main arguments are "I destroyed you. I'm the best poster on SBR. I'm always right." It's so juvenile that it's laughable but at the same time it's sad because I think he likely has no friends and is looking for acceptance and approval from someone and in the absence of that the only person he can get approval from is himself.
    Morino and Tatumus!! Lmao. The two biggest liars and frauds to ever exist. I’m glad you two found each other!! Neither of you have anybody else and both of you have never had a winning week in your life!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Age Infection Survival Rate

0-19 - 99.9973%
    20-29 - 99.986%
    30-39 - 99.969%
    40-49 - 99.918%
    50-59 - 99.73%
    60-69 - 99.41%
    70+ - 94.5%

94% of deaths had comorbidities and most had more than 3 comorbidities.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Age Infection Survival Rate
    0-19 - 99.9973%
    20-29 - 99.986%
    30-39 - 99.969%
    40-49 - 99.918%
    50-59 - 99.73%
    60-69 - 99.41%
    70+ - 94.5%

94% of deaths had comorbidities and most had more than 3 comorbidities.
    I think you will find that most of the deaths now are much younger people and a lot less with comorbidities. All the old vulnerable people have been vaxxed.

Using your numbers, we're looking at 28 million people worldwide dying (we're at 4.5 million now). That is a HUGE number. Maybe it's no big deal to you.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

I think you will find that most of the deaths now are much younger people and a lot less with comorbidities. All the old vulnerable people have been vaxxed.

Using your numbers, we're looking at 28 million people worldwide dying (we're at 4.5 million now). That is a HUGE number. Maybe it's no big deal to you.
    Now you will start to see the vaxxed dying,actually they already are . Sooner or later it will come out .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If people don't want to get vaccinated then let them die. Get on with your own life and leave them alone.

That's how liberals and Democrats should think. Instead they hate and demonize on the unvaccinated now.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Now you will start to see the vaxxed dying,actually they already are . Sooner or later it will come out .
    95% efficacy means a lot of people will die even though vaccinated. Why does that come as a shock? Yes, there will be breakthroughs, yes there will be deaths. Is that a good enough reason to not be vaccinated? Vaccines are not foolproof nor is it 100%. For every 1 person that dies while vaccinated, at least 20,000 were spared.

Mac4Lyfe

If people don't want to get vaccinated then let them die. Get on with your own life and leave them alone.
    That's how liberals and Democrats should think. Instead they hate and demonize on the unvaccinated now.
    When did saving people from themselves become liberal/democrats point of view? Do you really think Republicans want citizens dying?

The 1980s battle over safety belt laws reflected widespread ambivalence over the role and value of government regulation.

When David Hollister introduced a seat belt bill in Michigan in the early 1980s that levied a fine for not buckling up, the state representative received hate mail comparing him to Hitler. At the time, only 14 percent of Americans regularly wore seat belts, even though the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) required lap and shoulder belts in all new cars starting in 1968.
    Resistance to the life-saving devices at the time was the norm.
    Drivers and passengers complained that seat belts were uncomfortable and restrictive, but the uproar over mandatory seat belt laws was mostly ideological. One of Hollister’s colleagues in the Michigan House called the seat belt bill “a pretty good lesson in mass hysteria created by a corporate-controlled media” and warned that the government would outlaw smoking next. Another said that anyone who voted for the bill should be recalled.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

The donkey told the tiger, “The grass is blue.”

The tiger replied, “No, the grass is green.”

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”

The lion replied: “If you believe it is true, the grass is blue.”

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him.”

The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence.”

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue…”

The tiger asked the lion, “Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”

The lion replied, ′′You’ve known and seen the grass is green.”

The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?”

The lion replied, “That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!”

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions.

Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on…
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave KnuckleHeadz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mike Huntertz gave KnuckleHeadz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

thomorino

Morino and Tatumus!! Lmao. The two biggest liars and frauds to ever exist. I’m glad you two found each other!! Neither of you have anybody else and both of you have never had a winning week in your life!
    You seem unhinged since you were completely exposed as a liar and dumb shit.

vitterd

You seem unhinged since you were completely exposed as a liar and dumb shit.
    I was proven right and the link was posted that showed my numbers were exactly as I stated.

I just shut down all your threads. Now your losing threads will be off the front page for good.

Why won’t you update your nba record?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

At least all the illegals can come right on over and not have to prove vaccination….fukking Biden. Democrats aren’t even happy with Biden over this

thomorino

I was proven right and the link was posted that showed my numbers were exactly as I stated.

I just shut down all your threads. Now your losing threads will be off the front page for good.

Why won’t you update your nba record?
    No, no you weren't, you were proven to be a fraud and a liar. You posted a link to an unscientific poll of 50 black people to make the absurd argument that 77% of the black community is vaccinated.

Just stop - you are embarrassing you dumb shit.

vitterd

No, no you weren't, you were proven to be a fraud and a liar. You posted a link to an unscientific poll of 50 black people to make the absurd argument that 77% of the black community is vaccinated.

Just stop - you are embarrassing you dumb shit.
    I’ve beaten you to a pulp and now I’m gonna make your 28 pick threads a ghost town. People will click for fades because you’re -400 units

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

When did saving people from themselves become liberal/democrats point of view? Do you really think Republicans want citizens dying?

The 1980s battle over safety belt laws reflected widespread ambivalence over the role and value of government regulation.

When David Hollister introduced a seat belt bill in Michigan in the early 1980s that levied a fine for not buckling up, the state representative received hate mail comparing him to Hitler. At the time, only 14 percent of Americans regularly wore seat belts, even though the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) required lap and shoulder belts in all new cars starting in 1968.
    Resistance to the life-saving devices at the time was the norm.
    Drivers and passengers complained that seat belts were uncomfortable and restrictive, but the uproar over mandatory seat belt laws was mostly ideological. One of Hollister’s colleagues in the Michigan House called the seat belt bill “a pretty good lesson in mass hysteria created by a corporate-controlled media” and warned that the government would outlaw smoking next. Another said that anyone who voted for the bill should be recalled.
    Since when do care about Republicans dying from Covid that are not vaccinated? I read threads where you wished them all dead.

Don't be a hypocrite Mac. Stick to your guns bud.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What is this crazy shit? Heard that in the UK, 76% of the people that died of Covid in the last month were vaxxed?

Is this true?

Kermit

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They said 70% of the Blacks in New York are unvaccinated and the Vaccine is racist.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^BLM is a joke now. No one takes them serious anymore here in the States. Just loud ghetto low IQ unemployed blacks still trying to raise hell in the streets..

Lock em all up where they belong. Wild animals belong in cages.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Sleepy46 spoke at the U.N. today. It's curious that the U.N. has exempted themselves from NYC's vax mandate. I wonder why world leaders would put themselves at such risk meeting with unvaxxed.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

^^BLM is a joke now. No one takes them serious anymore here in the States. Just loud ghetto low IQ unemployed blacks still trying to raise hell in the streets..

Lock em all up where they belong. Wild animals belong in cages.
    Now? It’s been a joke forever, selling t-shirts so a few can buy Escalades LOL

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last