Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Jibbbby - did you waste your vote on Larry "sexual predator" Elder?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: "Should people who have tested positive for the virus still get a shot?"

Dr. Falsey: "I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response. I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously"

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Dr. Sanjay Gupta: "Should people who have tested positive for the virus still get a shot?"

Dr. Falsey: "I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response. I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously"

I notice you guys always cut it off there. You should let the quote keep going. Many people have gotten Covid several times. Natural immunity doesn’t exist very long.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I think it’s been covered.

Vaccinated smart people

Unvaccinated dumb people

End thread
    Well that seems kind of racist considering Blacks are the #1 group not getting vaccinated probably cause they don't want to listen to Trump

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

I notice you guys always cut it off there. You should let the quote keep going. Many people have gotten Covid several times. Natural immunity doesn’t exist very long.

Here's the rest of it so it sounds like to me he's saying that if you caught Covid and recovered there's some evidence it might be better not to get vaccinated which i agree with we need to wait and see not enough info currently. Do you disagree with Fauci?

I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response," Fauci said.
    The research from Israel, Fauci noted, did not address the durability that natural immunity offers, and he said that it is possible for a person to recover from COVID-19 and receive natural immunity, but then, that person might not be protected for nearly as long as the protection the vaccine offers.
    "I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously," he added

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Gas them all up. No vax, no mercy. No justice, no peace. The unvaccinated are killing everyone. Kill them before they kill us. Gas them, hang them, cut off their heads, firing squads. Round them all up. Legal, illegal, black, white, rich, poor, fat, skinny. Get vaxxed or get gassed.

So any family member or friend you have unvaccinated you would want killed? Also you want most of the african american community who are mostly democrats killed as well since they are unvaccinated?

Demonata

You are not normal. You are the only one in this forum that is not vaccinated. Die demon die.

Post the proof, I'll be waiting.

Demonata

Natural immunity is better than the vaccine and that's a fact!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Well that seems kind of racist considering Blacks are the #1 group not getting vaccinated probably cause they don't want to listen to Trump

Vitterd supports Hitler though. He even said he wished Hitler would have been president instead of trump.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

This is simply untrue. I have referenced the contrary with real data multiple times. Stop lying. Here you go again.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...an-pfizer-shot

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/0...ction-tracker/

Out of ~227mm cases globally, there have been ~92k SUSPECTED reinfections. That’s still right at .04%. Or 4 out of every 10,000 people who have been infected have been SUSPECTED reinfected. (Many of those probably just had a resurgence) Even Kraken said the only ones he knew of were immunocompromised individuals.

You motherfukkers want to claim disinfo is being spread yet you spread it all around yourselves right in the face of facts and real data. Why? Seriously. Answer that question.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If they're getting it "several times" then they are not dying.

Dr Falsey says "That is something that we'll have to look into" when the fact is that should have been the first thing that they did look into.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If they're getting it "several times" then they are not dying.

Dr Falsey says "That is something that we'll have to look into" when the fact is that should have been the first thing that they did look into.

He used the initial booster study out of Israel to say “oh, that shows we need to get people boosters”. It was all over TV. Meanwhile covid cases in Israel were peaking yesterday after a third jab.

Yet he ignores the Israel study re: natural immunity I posted above and plays dumb when asked this question.

How fukking stupid are people? Wake the fukk up you fukking dumbasses!!!!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Here's the rest of it so it sounds like to me he's saying that if you caught Covid and recovered there's some evidence it might be better not to get vaccinated which i agree with we need to wait and see not enough info currently. Do you disagree with Fauci?

I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response," Fauci said.
    The research from Israel, Fauci noted, did not address the durability that natural immunity offers, and he said that it is possible for a person to recover from COVID-19 and receive natural immunity, but then, that person might not be protected for nearly as long as the protection the vaccine offers.
    "I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously," he added
    Weeeeeellll that m f er wrong. I caught this shit in 2019 feb. they had no name for it but because Illinois posted it on this site I had suspiciouns. Well I shared this in March 2019. Now I have given blood since the 80s. Now I m diabetic so could never sell my plasma. (I was diabetic when in high school where I weighed a whopping 138) Any wat I received a letter asking for more blood because I have the antigens in my blood. The letter stated that if I could come back and give it. If I wasn’t diabetic could of got a grand but alas…my love of burritos fuucked me again. So in dec 2020 I had pains in heart. I had been walking 5 miles a night for over a yr. went home and went to bed.while I was walking got up at 7 am for creme of wheat. Well didn’t get up til noon even though my mom tried to get me up. Called my aunt and they both said I just had low blood sugar. Wee I was in insurance business since 1983. I would have to diagnose symptoms and meds to figure out what they would qualify for.
    I explained I was having heart attack. They had me call 911. The last thing I remember on ambulance is that if I would of waited 5 minutes I would be dead. They took 4 parts of vein to patch my heart. They told me I would have to come for bypass. January is when we die. So my mom wouldn’t allow.(my rich uncle died in January so good thing she objected. I am 1 of those weirdos that have dreams come true. So I knew someone was going. Anyway in Jan I cashed in 30,000 worth of Bitcoin…because of the certainty of my upcoming death. To get this over…I did died but was summoned back from purgatory. I spent 8 days in a coma before coming back.I was frozen so I lost a few inches. My dick went from 6to zero.from

Mac4Lyfe

Kind of racist?? Who cares what color you are. If you are not vaccinated by now, you are a dumb ass. Dumbassery comes in all colors, shapes, sizes, ages. Black people should be the first lining up to get the shot. They are at the most risk of dying from Covid. Mother nature has a way of getting rid of the stupid.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Vitterd supports Hitler though. He even said he wished Hitler would have been president instead of trump.
    Hitler would have already had you gassed...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    He used the initial booster study out of Israel to say “oh, that shows we need to get people boosters”. It was all over TV. Meanwhile covid cases in Israel were peaking yesterday after a third jab. Yet he ignores the Israel study re: natural immunity I posted above and plays dumb when asked this question. How fukking stupid are people? Wake the fukk up you fukking dumbasses!!!!
    So why did Trump get vaccinated Greaser???

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Gas them all up. No vax, no mercy. No justice, no peace. The unvaccinated are killing everyone. Kill them before they kill us. Gas them, hang them, cut off their heads, firing squads. Round them all up. Legal, illegal, black, white, rich, poor, fat, skinny. Get vaxxed or get gassed.
    No rage. Lmao. You are such a worthless pos. The unvaccinated are no thread to you. You are vaccinated dummy. The vaccine protects you. Right? Fukking dummy.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    He used the initial booster study out of Israel to say “oh, that shows we need to get people boosters”. It was all over TV. Meanwhile covid cases in Israel were peaking yesterday after a third jab.

Yet he ignores the Israel study re: natural immunity I posted above and plays dumb when asked this question.

How fukking stupid are people? Wake the fukk up you fukking dumbasses!!!!
    There is no science behind booster shots because there is no evidence that the vaccines aren't effective against the variants. That's why top officials at the FDA are resigning, they know Biden's booster shot plan is just a distraction from Afghanistan that doesn't follow the science.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No rage. Lmao. You are such a worthless pos. The unvaccinated are no thread to you. You are vaccinated dummy. The vaccine protects you. Right? Fukking dummy.
    The unvaccinated are taking up bed spaces, breathing our air, taking up restaurant space, movie theaters. The sooner we round them up and gas them, the better. They are a threat to our well being. We can't get back to normal until they are gone.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    There is no science behind booster shots because there is no evidence that the vaccines aren't effective against the variants. That's why top officials at the FDA are resigning, they know Biden's booster shot plan is just a distraction from Afghanistan that doesn't follow the science.
    Then why did Israel institute boosters? Were they deflecting on Afghanistan too? I believe they have a lot of data that is showing that boosters are very effective. The CDC and WHO aren't promoting it because they want to give all the extra vaccines to 3rd world countries first, which isn't a bad idea. I know a bunch of wealthy people here have already gotten boosters. Maybe they know something we don't.

thomorino

Then why did Israel institute boosters? Were they deflecting on Afghanistan too? I believe they have a lot of data that is showing that boosters are very effective. The CDC and WHO aren't promoting it because they want to give all the extra vaccines to 3rd world countries first, which isn't a bad idea. I know a bunch of wealthy people here have already gotten boosters. Maybe they know something we don't.
    Israel doesn't have access to the same vaccines that we do, we have all the best vaccines and plenty of doses too. The Science is clear, none of the variants are likely to make you sick at all if you have been vaccinated.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The unvaccinated are like zombies. Spreading like wildfires. Off with their heads. Are you vaccinated LB. If not, we know where you live.

Mac4Lyfe

Israel doesn't have access to the same vaccines that we do, we have all the best vaccines and plenty of doses too. The Science is clear, none of the variants are likely to make you sick at all if you have been vaccinated.
    I'm pretty sure Israel uses Phizer/Biontech vaccine. I only own about $200k of their stock.

grease lightnin
    &

So why did Trump get vaccinated Greaser???

I got vaccinated. I have never contended that vaccines don’t offer some protection. What I am saying is that this protection is fleeting and natural immunity is much better.

If you ask me WHY it’s being pushed this way—my guess it’s the $$$$. And control, which also equals money.

I don’t know exactly WHY obviously. But what I DO KNOW is that we are being lied to.

As far as guessing further for reasons why, if I were to lean into the realm of conspiracy theory—the virus was an excuse to turn the printing press back on (look at the economy and stock market now) and the vaccines…. possibly sterilization to reduce population growth. Before you scoff at this idea… as reported in WSJ in 2009….

Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, Report Says

By Robert Frank
    May 26, 2009 11:57 am ET

SAVE

TEXT

WSJ members: Sharing with this button will unlock this content for recipients.GOT IT

Last week's meeting of the Great and the Good (or the Richest and Richer) was bound to draw criticism.
    Associated Press
    The New York meeting of billionaires Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, David Rockefeller, Eli Broad, George Soros, Ted Turner, Oprah, Michael Bloomberg and others was described by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as an informal gathering aimed at encouraging philanthropy. Just a few billionaires getting together for drinks and dinner and a friendly chat about how to promote charitable giving.

There was no agenda, we were told. And no plan for a follow-up meeting.

But in an age of fallen wealth idols, it was inevitable that a meeting of billionaire minds would draw scrutiny. Surely all that money and power in one room had to spell trouble for the rest of us.
    An article in the Times of London, headlined "Billionaire Club in Bid to Curb World Population," said the issues discussed in the top-secret meeting included health care, education and--by far the most controversial--slowing the global population growth.
    "Taking their cue from Gates they agreed that overpopulation was a priority," the article said, adding that "this could result in a challenge to some Third World politicians who believe contraception and female education weaken traditional values."
    Such a stand wouldn't be surprising. Mssrs. Gates, Buffett and Turner have been quietly worrying about Malthusian population problems for years. Mr. Gates in February outlined a plan to try to cap the world's population at 8.3 billion people, rather than the projected 9.3 billion at which the population is expected to peak.
    But some right-leaning blogs have started attacking the billionaires as forming a kind of secret sterilization society or giant ATM to fund abortions. It fed into time-honored fears of the rich using their wealth to reshape mankind in its preferred image. Some are raising the specter of eugenics.

I am not taking a stand on population control. But from what I was personally told about the meeting--and what the Times spells out further down in its story--population control was just one of many items raised during the meeting, as each philanthropist talked about what they were working on. It wasn't the reason for meeting and there are no real plans for a follow-up confab.
    The notion that this secret gathering was aimed mostly at shrinking the world's population just doesn't ring true.
    That said, almost all of the attendees are politically liberal. Do you think this Star Chamber of Philanthropists is something to worry about or something to be grateful for?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

you are an idiot

thomorino

I'm pretty sure Israel uses Phizer/Biontech vaccine. I only own about $200k of their stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

you are an idiot
    We have access to more and better vaccines, including the astronauts Seneca vaccine.

Israel is a very small country of roughly 6 million, to small of a sample size to draw big conclusions.

thomorino

you are an idiot
    Shut up dumb shit.

firedawg

Shut up dumb shit.
    every post you makes confirms how fukkin dumb you are

get lost you trolling fool

thomorino

INE of the main reasons Gates supports vaccines is population controk. He believes the birth rate in poor countries will drop if people ate more confident in the survival rate of their kids.

thomorino

every post you makes confirms how fukkin dumb you are

get lost you trolling fool
    You got caught begging posters to pay your electric bill. Shut the gum up you dumb shit.

chico2663

We have access to more and better vaccines, including the astronauts Seneca vaccine.

Israel is a very small country of roughly 6 million, to small of a sample size to draw big conclusions.
    Israel is America’s daddy. Why else did they bomb the liberty and get away with it.

firedawg

You got caught begging posters to pay your electric bill. Shut the gum up you dumb shit.
    lol
    keep lying maggot

amazing how someone with and iq of a grape can even manage to lose at the rate you do

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Mac is tilted, would love to see a video of him talking about gassing people, would be epic!!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hey libtard. Find me one scientific article that proves natural immunity is worse than the vaccine.
    Guess you couldn’t afford college cheeseball

Demonata

Just got in trouble from one policeman he got mad i wasn't wearing a mask on the trax. There were already 3 other cops here that didn't care that I didn't have one on lol. That one got on and got mad at me. I asked him is he going to arrest me for not wearing one he's like no how far are you going and let me ride Haha

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last