Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine

I got my ivermectin tablets last week.
    Have you popped them yet or nayyyyy?

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Not sure what you consider old but 2 healthy people in their mid fifties that I've known most of my life have died in the last week from covid. I'm not sure if we should trust the pushed thru faster than any in history Trump vaccines or not. Crazy how most Trump supporters are against it and the democrats' who dislike him are pushing it. Only in America I guess its what makes us great!!
    That's terrible. Were they vaccinated?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    That's terrible. Were they vaccinated?
    I'm not sure but if I find out I will post up!

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

according to dr judy mikovits 50 million people will die from the jab . we shall see might take a couple of years . me definitely no jab , i love life

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Get stung by a bee, wasp, scorpion, etc. - if your body was going to have an adverse reaction you will know within minutes, if not hours, but definitely by 24 hrs.
    Get bitten by an ant, spider, snake, etc. - again, if your body is going to have an adverse reaction you'll know within minutes, if not hours, and definitely within 24 hrs.
    Eat some bad contaminated food and within hours you'll know if you have food poisoning.

But yeh, keep going with the idea that the covid vaccines are stealthily gonna slow-kill people and not show any major adverse reactions to an individual within minutes or hours of getting a vaccine.

Heck, I can remember the good ol' days of.....Feb 2020...when people were bragging about how the flu only causes 50-60k deaths a year on average. And that covid was just the flu[Narrator: And it was NOT just the "Flu" - Influenza strains, Rhinoviruses(common cold), and Coronaviruses all have different genetic makeups.]

But i'm all for this mass dying of the US population.
    I mean ain't it overwhelmingly obvious that the best way to keep this charade of greed-ride we call "cApITaLiSm" is to decimate the work-force. Strain the HC system that makes up damn near 1/5 of the economy to a point that doctors, nurses, and administrators up and leave the field in droves.
    This is basic economics 101 - If there's less of an overall workforce of people, then there's less overall jobs needed.
    Everyone knows the best way to keep a strong economy going is to tear it all down and shrink the size of it.
    I mean, yeh, there are things like meeting obligations for SS, medicare, medicaid, border control & customs, US Marshalls, FBI, CIA, NSA, DC Politicians, Education, Infrastructure, NASA, US Parks, and numerous other Federal entities. But a really cool one is needing to meet the payments on the interest of the US debt - just the Interest, not paying the debt down, just maintaining the interest payments so we don't default. It's not much, just roughly 8% of the overall Fed budget. Chump change, am I right? Bwahahaha.
    But the absolute best is the DOD. A smaller population and smaller workforce means less tax revenue. The gov may do away with safety net programs and auction off National parks, but the DOD gonna get their money. Weaken the country and economy as a whole, and the DOD gonna have to ramp up spending for national security.

Fun, fun, fun.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    according to dr judy mikovits 50 million people will die from the jab . we shall see might take a couple of years . me definitely no jab , i love life

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Get stung by a bee, wasp, scorpion, etc. - if your body was going to have an adverse reaction you will know within minutes, if not hours, but definitely by 24 hrs.
    Get bitten by an ant, spider, snake, etc. - again, if your body is going to have an adverse reaction you'll know within minutes, if not hours, and definitely within 24 hrs.
    Eat some bad contaminated food and within hours you'll know if you have food poisoning.

But yeh, keep going with the idea that the covid vaccines are stealthily gonna slow-kill people and not show any major adverse reactions to an individual within minutes or hours of getting a vaccine.

Heck, I can remember the good ol' days of.....Feb 2020...when people were bragging about how the flu only causes 50-60k deaths a year on average. And that covid was just the flu[Narrator: And it was NOT just the "Flu" - Influenza strains, Rhinoviruses(common cold), and Coronaviruses all have different genetic makeups.]

But i'm all for this mass dying of the US population.
    I mean ain't it overwhelmingly obvious that the best way to keep this charade of greed-ride we call "cApITaLiSm" is to decimate the work-force. Strain the HC system that makes up damn near 1/5 of the economy to a point that doctors, nurses, and administrators up and leave the field in droves.
    This is basic economics 101 - If there's less of an overall workforce of people, then there's less overall jobs needed.
    Everyone knows the best way to keep a strong economy going is to tear it all down and shrink the size of it.
    I mean, yeh, there are things like meeting obligations for SS, medicare, medicaid, border control & customs, US Marshalls, FBI, CIA, NSA, DC Politicians, Education, Infrastructure, NASA, US Parks, and numerous other Federal entities. But a really cool one is needing to meet the payments on the interest of the US debt - just the Interest, not paying the debt down, just maintaining the interest payments so we don't default. It's not much, just roughly 8% of the overall Fed budget. Chump change, am I right? Bwahahaha.
    But the absolute best is the DOD. A smaller population and smaller workforce means less tax revenue. The gov may do away with safety net programs and auction off National parks, but the DOD gonna get their money. Weaken the country and economy as a whole, and the DOD gonna have to ramp up spending for national security.

Fun, fun, fun.

Just know this: If any Tom, Dickhead, or Harry walked into a bank with that kind of debt (as in that type of percentage to the common folk) and asked for a loan: They would get their ass laughed at of the bank. Just more proof of the ponzi scheme.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Such a clickbait thread

tommir99

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

Last edited by semibluff; 09-09-21 at 11:17 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Catturd ™

@catturd2

·
    1h

Let me get this straight ... 1) 75% of Americans are now vaccinated. 2) COVID cases are up 300% from this time last year when there was no vaccine. - this must be liberal science and math all rolled into one. I guess I’m just too dumb to figure it out.
    Points Awarded:

Natty68 gave Okieirish 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

tommir99

First ... 12131415