MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Finally, confirmed study natural immunity superior

https://unherd.com/thepost/bombshell-study-finds-natural-immunity-superior-to-vaccination/

76,000 participated

We now can say the vaxx isn't the answer

Natural immunity is (much like small pox) and THIS is how you eradicate a disease

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

No surprises there.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No surprises there.
    Right I mean did we expect a working link? Absolutely not.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    4 ways to copy and paste:

https://www.wikihow.com/Copy-and-Paste
    Last edited by tommir99; 08-26-21 at 07:56 PM.

Kermit

https://unherd.com/thepost/bombshell...o-vaccination/

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    https://unherd.com/thepost/bombshell-study-finds-natural-immunity-superior-to-vaccination/

76,000 participated

We now can say the vaxx isn't the answer

Natural immunity is (much like small pox) and THIS is how you eradicate a disease
    But the question I have is what are you trying to say here? That we should all just get covid? And then just let some people die who get bad reactions to it so that the rest can remain? If that’s the context then how do we contain hospitals that are overrun at first while everyone is obtaining this natural immunity?
    Even if the study turns out to be conclusive after it’s peer reviewed I don’t think you’ve really solved the issues. All you’ve done is say that you are less likely to get it if you’ve been infected. What the study didn’t show though was how does this study change in 6 months when natural antibodies wear off compared to a booster shot? I feel like there’s a lot of remaining questions. Let me know if you can answer them.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But the question I have is what are you trying to say here? That we should all just get covid? And then just let some people die who get bad reactions to it so that the rest can remain? If that’s the context then how do we contain hospitals that are overrun at first while everyone is obtaining this natural immunity?
    Even if the study turns out to be conclusive after it’s peer reviewed I don’t think you’ve really solved the issues. All you’ve done is say that you are less likely to get it if you’ve been infected. What the study didn’t show though was how does this study change in 6 months when natural antibodies wear off compared to a booster shot? I feel like there’s a lot of remaining questions. Let me know if you can answer them.
    I think the point is that there is no need to shit on people who don't feel that they need to get vaxxed because they already had Covid.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

I think the point is that there is no need to shit on people who don't feel that they need to get vaxxed because they already had Covid.
    Another spin; no need to shit on people who don’t feel that they should get vaxxed because they are healthy.

Nobody should be forced to get vaxxed so they can protect unhealthy people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Another spin; no need to shit on people who don’t feel that they should get vaxxed because they are healthy.

Nobody should be forced to get vaxxed so they can protect unhealthy people.
    They should because it's stupid. You're jamming up the hospitals because you believe in nonsense.

The poorest city in NJ has the lowest vac rates while the richest has the highest. Which one do you think is right?

Ebumdude
    HTX

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    They should because it's stupid. You're jamming up the hospitals because you believe in nonsense.

The poorest city in NJ has the lowest vac rates while the richest has the highest. Which one do you think is right?
    I will say it again, healthy people should not be forced to get the vax. The science is there.

All of these people with pre existing conditions, or being unhealthy by going to the drive thru window instead of exercising regularly are the ones getting sick or even dying.

As a healthy person, I refuse to get the vaccine to protect the unhealthy and lazy population. Actions have consequences.

The immune system is an amazing thing, read about it sometime.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Better yet, let me ask you this; do you enjoy freedom or freedom of choice?

Before you have sex, you have the freedom of choice to wear a rubber or not. Before you drink, you have the freedom of choice to decide how you will get home at night. Before flu season, you have the freedom of choice to get the flu shot or not.

I volunteered 20 years of my life to serve this country and its citizens to be able to have one thing and one thing only. Freedom. The freedom to choose whatever the f*ck they want to do.
    Points Awarded:

coanwe gave Ebumdude 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats

It's the only solution

Everything else proposed doesn't work or is impractical

Masks fail
    Vaccines fail
    Boosters forever?
    Lockdowns?
    Papers to go to a restaurant??

The only solution is to allow the population to go thru this and stop fukking around to ensure that old fat people can stuff themselves at the State Fair at the expense of others freedoms

goduke

It's the only solution

Everything else proposed doesn't work or is impractical

Masks fail
    Vaccines fail
    Boosters forever?
    Lockdowns?
    Papers to go to a restaurant??

The only solution is to allow the population to go thru this and stop fukking around to ensure that old fat people can stuff themselves at the State Fair at the expense of others freedoms
    So with your method how do you control what would happen with hospitals and it they get overrun? What about the spike in health care claims? That cost is then going to get distributed most likely to the other healthy people in their monthly premiums right?
    My other follow up to this is what happens after 6 months when the antibodies from covid wear off? Wouldn’t this issue have the potential to occur again? I don’t think your study solved that right? What would be the next step, do it all again and have more people die?

goduke

That’s fair but I don’t think the study really solves the issue. I’ll see if Minny has a better solution but to me the study feels like it has some holes that weren’t really addressed

Ebumdude
    HTX

So with your method how do you control what would happen with hospitals and it they get overrun? What about the spike in health care claims? That cost is then going to get distributed most likely to the other healthy people in their monthly premiums right?
    My other follow up to this is what happens after 6 months when the antibodies from covid wear off? Wouldn’t this issue have the potential to occur again? I don’t think your study solved that right? What would be the next step, do it all again and have more people die?
    Does your car insurance premiums rise because of drunk driving crashes? We all know the answer to that; no. Health insurance should be no different for people having the freedom of choice to not get vaccinated.

Do dentists deny dental work to sugar eaters? Gyms closing the doors to unhealthy people? Lawyers denying defense of dumbasses?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Uhhh are you out of your mind LOL.....yes that is factored into your rates...just like legal MMJ is into a new state LOlL...like the actuaries just whiffed LMAO...
    Does your car insurance premiums rise because of drunk driving crashes? We all know the answer to that; no. Health insurance should be no different for people having the freedom of choice to not get vaccinated.

Do dentists deny dental work to sugar eaters? Gyms closing the doors to unhealthy people? Lawyers denying defense of dumbasses?

Ebumdude
    HTX

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Uhhh are you out of your mind LOL.....yes that is factored into your rates...just like legal MMJ is into a new state LOlL...like the actuaries just whiffed LMAO...
    If you are the offender, yes. If you do not drink and drive and crash; NO.

PaperTrail07

incorrect....the daily DUI's and wrecks your not involved in are determining your overall rate.....same way your homeowners premium goes up when there is a storm half way across the country...they take losses....they get it back from the main client base by raising rates....
    If you are the offender, yes. If you do not drink and drive and crash; NO.

goduke

Your car insurance does rise because of drunk driving crashes and other accidents. Depending on what state you live your premiums are affected by the amount of accidents in that area. If you live in a state with less claims your insurance is going to be less then in a high claim state.
    The other three examples you mentioned don’t result in death.
    But some lawyers do deny defense of “dumbasses” and some gyms definitely push hard not to have signups from unhealthy people.

PaperTrail07

We got off track here LOL...but in America its never been our JOB to protect others health....otherwise we would ban CIGS, McDonalds, Alcohol ect.....In a public setting -sure-but on private property WHOA.....where are we
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave PaperTrail07 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

True but planet fitness has pizza Mondays LOL
    Your car insurance does rise because of drunk driving crashes and other accidents. Depending on what state you live your premiums are affected by the amount of accidents in that area. If you live in a state with less claims your insurance is going to be less then in a high claim state.
    But some lawyers do deny defense of “dumbasses” and some gyms definitely push hard not to have signups from unhealthy people.

PaperTrail07

In reality the reason states insurance cost differ is 99% laws, PIP, LIABILITY ECT....then comes 1% claim risk area...why you think Michigan is the 2nd most expensive state in the USA to insure....PIP! unlimited---

Ebumdude
    HTX

Okay, so I listed some rather poor examples.

Do they raise health insurance premiums for people that catch the flu but do not get the flu shot? At the end of the day it all boils down to one thing; people wearing a mask and getting vaccinated because they are not willing to catch the virus and risk being sick. That is their choice. I am in favor and in support of people wanting to make the decision to wear a mask or get vaxxed.

I am against people being forced to make a decision they do not want to make. That isn’t freedom. That isn’t what this country was founded on.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Ebumdude 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Agree 100% ----I've always known we aren't free lmao...the state cigarette laws really opened my eyes years back......state taxes the piss out of them....allows the sale....but I cant have people legally smoke them in MY BAR without facing fines/shutdowns....WOW.....freedom? dont want the smoke dont come in....plenty of non smoking bars....some state stood strong and good for them....also I HATE CIGS with a passion.......
    Okay, so I listed some rather poor examples.

Do they raise health insurance premiums for people that catch the flu but do not get the flu shot? At the end of the day it all boils down to one thing; people wearing a mask and getting vaccinated because they are not willing to catch the virus and risk being sick. That is their choice. I am in favor and in support of people wanting to make the decision to wear a mask or get vaxxed.

I am against people being forced to make a decision they do not want to make. That isn’t freedom. That isn’t what this country was founded on.

goduke

True but planet fitness has pizza Mondays LOL
    Yeah planet fitness set their business model to get the people who have been pushed away from those other gyms lol.

goduke

Agree 100% ----I've always known we aren't free lmao...the state cigarette laws really opened my eyes years back......state taxes the piss out of them....allows the sale....but I cant have people legally smoke them in MY BAR without facing fines/shutdowns....WOW.....freedom? dont want the smoke dont come in....plenty of non smoking bars....some state stood strong and good for them....also I HATE CIGS with a passion.......
    So in this example you would then be ok with if you were the owner turning people away from your bar and telling them they aren’t allowed to come in if they smoked right? Assuming on the example that it was a choice to smoke and not against the law. How would business owners combat the backlash or the public disruptions that could cause? Do you think that could lead to signs that basically said “only these type of people are allowed in the bar”?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Before you have sex, you have the freedom of choice to wear a rubber or not. Before you drink, you have the freedom of choice to decide how you will get home at night. Before flu season, you have the freedom of choice to get the flu shot or not.

I volunteered 20 years of my life to serve this country and its citizens to be able to have one thing and one thing only. Freedom. The freedom to choose whatever the f*ck they want to do.
    Then just break all laws and rules in the name of freedom. Let me know how it works out.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Then just break all laws and rules in the name of freedom. Let me know how it works out.
    Your ignorance and passive aggressive comments only shows how narrow minded you are. Unlike your Butthole.

PaperTrail07

in any scenario-nobody is turned away for anything--come on in....the bar is open for whoever wants to walk in.....but for the owner of the bar- told be told by the state-you/patrons cant smoke cigarettes (that we make tons of $ off) in the place you own.....is absolute MADNESS imo.... privately owned locations for god's sake and im not selling the said item....unreal..
    So in this example you would then be ok with if you were the owner turning people away from your bar and telling them they aren’t allowed to come in if they smoked right? Assuming on the example that it was a choice to smoke and not against the law. How would business owners combat the backlash or the public disruptions that could cause? Do you think that could lead to signs that basically said “only these type of people are allowed in the bar”?

Bluehorseshoe

Do you have any other vaccines in your body right now???

MinnesotaFats

Ones that actually work you mean lol??

Because the jab isn't really a vaccine, it doesn't work hence the problem we have here. I still don't understand how liberals don't see that the jab isn't a solution.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Fats beat me to the answer. A vaccine is supposed to work, right? Measles, polio, mumps and rubella….those vaccines work, right? I believe they do, hence no breakout of infection from those diseases.

Does the COVID-19 vaccination work? No, it clearly doesn’t.

Why would you inject something into your body that doesn’t work? Why would you not let your immune system, which is stronger than this vaccine, do it’s job?

The COVID-19 vaccine does not protect unhealthy people, just like it doesn’t protect healthy people. So why is it being forced in some instances?

Forced; obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power…..think about that for one minute.

Coercion. The same people bribing vaccines with free donuts, fried chicken, beer and money are the same people selling the poison. Snake oil salesmen.
    Last edited by Ebumdude; 08-27-21 at 04:19 PM.

Bluehorseshoe

Ones that actually work you mean lol??

Because the jab isn't really a vaccine, it doesn't work hence the problem we have here. I still don't understand how liberals don't see that the jab isn't a solution.
    Is that why all the people coming into the hospital are the ones who didn't get the vaccine? Holy penetrate.

Bluehorseshoe

Fats beat me to the answer. A vaccine is supposed to work, right? Measles, polio, mumps and rubella….those vaccines work, right? I believe they do, hence no breakout of infection from those diseases.

Does the COVID-19 vaccination work? No, it clearly doesn’t.

Why would you inject something into your body that doesn’t work? Why would you not let your immune system, which is stronger than this vaccine, do it’s job?

The COVID-19 vaccine does not protect unhealthy people, just like it doesn’t protect healthy people. So why is it being forced in some instances?

Forced; obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power…..think about that for one minute.

Coercion. The same people bribing vaccines with free donuts, fried chicken, beer and money are the same people selling the poison. Snake oil salesmen.
    What planet do you come from???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unvaccina...224116681.html

12 Last