THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

UFC Fight Night: Cannonier vs. Gastelum (August 21, 2021)

ESPN 10:00 pm ET
    Jared Cannonier vs. Kelvin Gastelum
    Clay Guida vs. Mark Madsen
    Parker Porter vs. Chase Sherman
    Austin Hubbard vs. Vinc Pichel
    Cortney Casey vs. Liana Jojua
    Alexandre Pantoja vs. Brandon Royval

ESPN+ 7:00 pm ET
    Austin Lingo vs. Luis Saldana
    Brian Kelleher vs. Domingo Pilarte
    Bea Malecki vs. Josiane Nunes
    Fabio Cherant vs. William Knight
    Ignacio Bahamondes vs. Roosevelt Roberts
    Mana Martinez vs. Trevin Jones
    Ramiz Brahimaj vs. Sasha Palatnikov
    Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Antonio Braga Neto

Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7071

I'd take Gastelum in this one.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Dog price on back to the roots Gastelum. How do you rate Cannonier's wrestling/ takedown defence?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Cannonier time!!!!

magpie878

Personally, I don't know much at all about his takedown defense, but Gastelum has, even in defeat, impressed me lately. And showed a great chin. Not going big, but I like Gas here.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave magpie878 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Leaning Brandon Royval to bounce back especially at a nice dog price. Pantoja didn't impress me much in his last fight against Kape.

Demonata

How good is mark Madsen? Clay guida the dog?

magpie878

I'll take Royval in any match, I like him. Hopefully by sub again.

Demonata

Any locks this card? Definitely seeing cannonier dominating gastelum.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Pichel seems like solid $$...

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Pichel seems like solid $$...
    Thank you
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Gas always a gamer. Hard to bet against him at +140 odds.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gas always a gamer. Hard to bet against him at +140 odds.
    Jibby I need a lock!!! Goal is to try and make $500 for a couch

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No locks in MMA Dem. I'm thinking Clay Guida is getting up in age now at 39 and past his prime now.

I think undefeated Mark Madson should win this fight. https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mark-O-Madsen-145559
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Write ups...

Heavyweight: Chase Sherman vs. Parker Porter

Best Win for Sherman? Damian Grabowski For Porter? Josh Parisian
    Current Streak: Sherman came up short last time out, whereas Porter scored his first UFC win via decision
    X-Factor: It’s a low-level Heavyweight fight, so ... yeah
    How these two match up: Someone is likely to go down for the count.
    Sherman may not be capable of finding consistent success inside the Octagon, but fortunately for “The Vanilla Gorilla,” he’s the type to go down swinging. Sherman has finished all but one of his victories via knockout, and he frequently finds himself in knock-down-drag-out scraps.
    On the flip side, Porter is a touch more well-rounded, willing to pursue the takedown and submission if available. For the most part, however, Porter is also hunting for the stoppage via strikes.
    Porter showed some surprising volume for a thicker Heavyweight last time out, but it seems like he’s going to fall directly in Sherman’s wheelhouse. Not only is Sherman five years younger, but he holds significant advantages in reach and height. In general, defeating Sherman requires a clear-cut technical advantage or the pure power to bomb through his rather solid chin.
    Porter seems to come up short in either area. Most likely, the bout begins as a competitive, scrappy match before Sherman’s continual low kicks build up and turn the tide in his favor.
    Prediction: Sherman via knockout
    Related
    Predictions! UFC Vegas 34 ‘Prelims’ Preview - Pt. 1

Predictions! UFC Vegas 34 ‘Prelims’ Preview - Pt. 2

Lightweight: Vinc Pichel vs. Austin Hubbard

Best Win for Pichel? Jim Miller For Hubbard? Max Rohskopf
    Current Streak: Pichel has won two straight, whereas Hubbard returned to the win column last time out
    X-Factor: Hubbard is nearly 10 years younger
    How these two match up: There is little doubt in my mind that this will be a quality Lightweight scrap.
    Pichel is a gamer. Strong, tough and well-conditioned, Pichel implements a physical game on opponents, breaking them with his pressure and wrestling. He has not historically been the most active fighter, but Pichel has won an impressive six out of his last seven dating back to 2014.
    Hubbard, meanwhile, has the looks of a talented prospect who just hasn’t managed to hit his stride yet inside the Octagon. He’s got a very solid and tricky kickboxing game, but Hubbard has struggled to defend against the grappling assault of some very skilled ground fighters.
    This is difficult. On the whole, I think Hubbard is the more skilled man, and he has a higher upside. At the same time, Pichel is a hard-nosed grinder who can push for three rounds, which is a stylistic problem for Hubbard, even as his takedown defense has improved over time.
    If Hubbard can keep this standing, his calf kicks and intercepting counters are a major problem for Pichel. However, the odds some strong that Pichel manages to build an early lead via the takedown, and once that happens, he won’t be deterred from walking through the fire to land more slams.
    Prediction: Pichel via decision
    Related
    ‘Bored’ Hubbard Wasn’t Serious About MMA ... Even As A Pro

Flyweight: Alexandre Pantoja vs. Brandon Royval

Best Win for Pantoja? Brandon Moreno For Royval? Kai-Kara France
    Current Streak: Pantoja picked up the win last time out, while Royval suffered an injury vs. Moreno in defeat
    X-Factor: Royval loves high-risk, flashy techniques
    How these two match up: Given Pantoja’s pair of wins over Brandon Moreno (though one was on The Ultimate Fighter), this could end up deciding the next Flyweight title contender!
    Pantoja is no joke. The Brazilian is a high-level black belt on the mat, and his kickboxing has improved dramatically over the years. Nowadays, he can rip power kicks from the outside and brawl with the best of them, making him a formidable all-around offensive force at 125 lbs.
    Meanwhile, Royval is a wild card. He’s primarily a grappler with a knack for suddenly snatching up submissions out of thin air, but Royval has proven himself dangerous on the feet as well.
    This is going to be a SCRAP! Unfortunately for “Raw Dog,” however, Pantoja simply appears better in all areas, and he’s more experienced against elite competition to boot. Despite his foe’s flash, Pantoja is the heavier kickboxer and is likely to win the grappling exchanges.
    In truth, there is a cost to being as wild on the mat as Royval. Against a top-tier submission player like Pantoja, Royval’s activity from bottom is likely to open up his opponent’s offense, rather than create his own opportunities.
    Prediction: Pantoja via submission
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Prelims -

205 lbs.: William Knight vs. Fabio Cherant

Though his comeback finish of Herdem Alacabek on “Contender Series” didn’t earn William Knight (9-2) a full contract, a ground-and-pound beatdown of Cody Brundage in his second stint did the trick. “Knightmare” proved similarly successful in his UFC debut against Aleksa Camur, but couldn’t keep the momentum going against fellow up-and-comer Da Un Jung.
    He’s racked up seven knockout victories as a professional.
    Fabio Cherant (7-2) put an unsuccessful “Contender Series” bid against Camur behind him by winning his next three, setting up a short-notice UFC debut against Alonzo Menifield. That one didn’t go his way, as Menifield took him out with a Von Flue choke 71 seconds into the fight.
    “Water Buffalo” will have three inches of height and reach on Knight.
    For all his physical gifts, Knight remains painfully underdeveloped at 33 years old. He’s yet to develop any sort of stand up beyond low kicks and overhand rights, and his genuinely fearsome top game is crippled by subpar wrestling. What makes this match up interesting in spite of his gaping flaws is that Cherant has some blatant shortcomings of his own, namely a tendency to back himself to the fence, that seemingly play into Knight’s strengths.
    This basically comes down to whether Knight can actually land takedowns. That’s because if it stays on the feet, Cherant’s fast hands and crisp combinations will dominate. If Cherant gives too much ground and/or attacks guillotines instead of defending Knight’s shots, on the other hand, Knight could very well grind him out. I favor the former outcome, if only because of Knight’s total inability to adapt to Jung’s attacks last time out.
    Prediction: Cherant via unanimous decision
    Related
    Up Next! Cannonier Vs Gastelum In Las Vegas!

155 lbs.: Roosevelt Roberts vs. Ignacio Bahamondes

Roosevelt Roberts (10-2) followed his contract-winning submission of Garrett Gross with wins in four of his first five Octagon bouts, including a guillotine finish of Darrell Horcher that earned him “Performance of the Night.” Later fights didn’t work out quite as well for “The Predator,” tapping to a Jim Miller armbar and a Kevin Croom guillotine in succession.
    He is the shorter man by one inch and gives up 2.5 inches of reach.
    Bahamondes improved his run to 7-1 on “Contender Series,” knocking out Edson Gomez with a vicious front kick to punch his ticket to UFC. His debut pitted him against veteran striker John Makdessi, who defied height and reach disadvantage to bloody “La Jaula” and claim a split decision.
    He’s knocked out eight of his professional foes.
    Despite their recent struggles, I wouldn’t be too hasty to write these two off. They’re both young, physically gifted, and technically adept finishers who still have a lot to offer the sport. Somebody’s got to leave the cage with a losing streak, though, and I say it’s Roberts.
    Bahamondes, while worryingly easy to hit, has a clear edge in striking volume and variety, boasting a far deeper arsenal than the boxing-centric Roberts. Roberts’ dangerous submission game doesn’t figure to play much of a factor, either, as Bahamondes is surprisingly difficult to take down despite his noodley frame. Both men got hurt in their most recent fights, so a finish could come at any moment, but I see Bahamondes out-working him to a bloody decision.
    Prediction: Bahamondes via unanimous decision
    Related
    UFC Vegas 34 Poster For ‘Cannonier Vs Gastelum’

170 lbs.: Ramiz Brahimaj vs. Sasha Palatnikov

A 55-second submission victory in LFA sent Ramiz Brahimaj to “Contender Series,” only for an injury to scrap his clash with Miguel Baeza. He would ultimately make his Octagon debut in Nov. 2020, suffering gruesome ear damage in a technical knockout loss to Max Griffin.
    All eight of his professional victories have come by submission.
    Hong Kong’s Sasha Palatnikov (6-3) entered his UFC debut as a massive underdog, but survived a hairy start to out-last Louis Cosce in UFC 255’s “Fight of the Night.” He couldn’t quite do the same to Impa Kasanganay, who caught him in a rear-naked choke this past April.
    He stands three inches taller than Brahimaj but gives up a bit of reach.
    I’ll readily acknowledge that I’ve underestimated Palatnikov in the past. He proved much, much more durable than I anticipated against Cosce and honestly did pretty well for himself in the first round of the Kasanganay fight. That said, I do think Brahimaj is a problem for him, as he can hold his own on the feet and has Palatnikov fairly well out-classed on the ground.
    The only way I see Palatnikov winning this is if Brahimaj once again elects not to wrestle, and it’s at least 50/50 even then. Whether Brahimaj initiates the grappling or Palatnikov decides to bring his bread-and-butter top control into play, the Fortis MMA-trained product should find Palatnikov’s neck before too terribly long.
    Prediction: Brahimaj via first round submission

145 lbs.: Luis Saldana vs. Austin Lingo

Luis Saldana (15-6) scored both a UFC contract and his fourth consecutive finish in his 2020 “Contender Series” appearance, which saw him stop future The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) competitor Vince Murdock with a front kick and punches. He had quite a bit more trouble against veteran Jordan Griffin in his Octagon debut, but he nonetheless managed to edge out a decision win.
    He’ll have an inch of height and three inches of reach on Lingo.
    Austin Lingo (8-1) stepped into the Octagon in Feb. 2020 having knocked out his last three foes in a combined 1:03, only to struggle with Youssef Zalal’s wrestling en route to his first professional defeat. While the knockout continued to elude him in his sophomore effort, “Lights Out” nonetheless dominated Jacob Kilburn en route to a unanimous decision victory.
    He has knocked out three professional foes and submitted another two.
    Even if Saldana was lucky to escape with the win against Griffin, I like his chances here. Lingo lacks Griffin’s wrestling skills and isn’t quite as balls-out with his aggression, which should give Saldana quite a bit more freedom to get his kicking game going. Outside of his genuine power, Lingo is a decent (but unspectacular) boxer who figures to struggle with Saldana’s faster and more versatile kickboxing, especially if Saldana can rack up some early damage to his lead leg.
    Saldana does admittedly struggle with pressure, and if Lingo has the boldness and gas tank to constantly keep him on the back foot, it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see him land one of those bombs before Saldana gets anything going. More likely, Saldana tears him up at long range for a comfortable decision win.
    Prediction: Saldana via unanimous decision
    Related
    Up Next! Cannonier Vs Gastelum In Las Vegas!

135 lbs.: Brian Kelleher vs. Domingo Pilarte

Brian Kelleher (22-12) bounced back from two consecutive stoppage losses by winning three of his next four and claiming three post-fight bonuses in the process. Then came fellow high-octane grinder Ricky Simon, who defeated Kelleher via decision in an entertaining battle.
    “Boom” has ended 18 fights inside the distance, 10 of them via submission.
    Domingo Pilarte (8-2) certainly walked through the fire on “Contender Series,” where he survived an early knockdown to choke out Vince Morales and earn a contract. “Son of Fire” has yet to find his first UFC victory, however, dropping a narrow split decision to Domingo Pilarte and suffering a later-overturned knockout loss to Journey Newsom.
    This will be his first fight in 18 months.
    It says something about Pilarte’s defensive issues that I expect Kelleher — who’s half a foot shorter than him and gives up seven inches of reach — to win the stand up. Though a capable offensive boxer, Pilarte’s complete inability to keep the fight at range accounts for both of his UFC defeats and his near-disaster against Morales. Kelleher can force his way into the pocket by simply pressuring and letting Pilarte back himself into the fence, and while he’s not a massive puncher, he’s got enough pop to crack Pilarte’s exposed jaw.
    Kelleher’s aggression does open him up to takedowns in return, however, and Pilarte’s sneaky good on the ground. That said, “Boom’s” submission defense, scrambling skills and torrid pace should give him the opportunities he needs to drop the hammer.
    Prediction: Kelleher via second round technical knockout
    Related
    UFC Vegas 34 Poster For ‘Cannonier Vs Gastelum’

135 lbs.: Bea Malecki vs. Josiane Nunes

Bea Malecki (2-0) entered TUF 28 with a perfect (3-0) amateur record under her belt, only to fall short against Leah Letson in the opening round. “Bad News Barbie” has found a bit more success in the Octagon itself, defeating Duda Santana and Veronica Macedo in her two appearances.
    This marks her first cage appearance in 17 months.
    Josiane Nunes (7-1) hasn’t tasted defeat since a 2013 clash with future UFC standout Taila Santos, bringing a six-fight win streak into her Octagon debut. Said debut was supposed to come against Zarah Fairn in April 2021, but the Frenchwoman hit the scales at 147 pounds for a 139-pound fight.
    “Josi” has ended six of her eight professional fights inside the distance (all by knockout).
    In one corner stands Malecki, whose impressive height, reach and striking credentials only managed to produce a mediocre arm-puncher. In the other stands Nunes, a one-note slugger who’s largely feasted on poor opposition in her native Brazil.
    As cruel as it may be to say, I don’t expect the world from these two.
    I do, however, expect Malecki to win. While she’s not particularly adept at using her length (as we saw against the significantly smaller Macedo) she’s the stronger of the two in the clinch and has some heavy kicks with which to control things at range. Nunes does figure to land a lot, but she’s not as devastating a puncher as her record would suggest, meaning Malecki’s superior volume figures to win the day. In the end, Malecki wins an ugly 15-minute striking battle.
    Prediction: Malecki via unanimous decision
    Points Awarded:

magpie878

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Only ongoing lock has been betting against Arrieta in MLB. $$ again yesterday!

hankcream

Trevin Jones is only-145 against a guy making his debut on 5 days notice, seems to easy. Jones has had 3 fights cancelled in the last month so you would think he's ready to fight and he's Ko'd his last 2 guys with a lot more experience.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Only ongoing lock has been betting against Arrieta in MLB. $$ again yesterday!
    Thanks but baseball always screws me Haha.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

LeMartin picks

Royval +153, fight goes the distance -125

Gastelum +134

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Got Bellator 265 tonight as a teaser on Showtime. I'm to lazy to start a new thread on this. Sorry.

Not alot of value on any of the fights. Favorites all should land. The only fight I might try is Kongo in the main at plus odds. Kongo fights very cautious lately and protects his chin and could find a way to win late or by decision maybe.

265 lbs.: Cheick Kongo vs. Sergei Kharitonov

Bellator’s Heavyweight division recently crowned a interim title holder in Valentin Moldavski while the current champion, Ryan Bader, is busy taking part in the promotion’s Light Heavyweight Grand Prix. That gives other contenders the chance to prove their worth in the meantime. Among the top ones is none other than Cheick Kongo, the longtime veteran who is currently ranked No. 3 in the division, Kongo is coming off a loss to the aforementioned Timothy Johnson, which snapped his eight fight win streak. He did tussle with Bader for the strap but the fight ended in a No Contest (NC) due to an accidental eye poke. Now, the former UFC big man is looking to fight his way back with a win over Kharitonov. A two-decade veteran of the sport, Kharitonov has been around the block a few times, competing all over the world against the best PRIDE FC, M-1 and Strikeforce had to offer. He is currently 3-3-1 inside the Bellator cage, but his last two fights — both knockout wins — came outside of the company. He returns in hopes of earning a Top 10 spot, and a win over Kongo will surely get him there. Kharitonov may not be the world beater he once was, but he can still crack. In fact, his last four wins have come by way of knockout, including one over Matt Mitrione and Roy Nelson. It will clearly be a standup battle because neither big man is keen on going to the ground. There isn’t much to dissect in that area, so it will all come down to who gets the clean shot. Kongo is a bit more cautious while Kharitonov is usually the aggressor. And that, obviously, has both it’s advantages and disadvantages.
    Final prediction: Kongo via third round knockout
    Related
    LIVE! Watch Bellator 265 Ceremonial Weigh Ins

135 lbs.: Keith Lee vs. Jornel Lugo

Keith Lee started his Bellator career off with two straight wins before running into Raufeon Stots at Bellator 253. The younger brother of UFC standout Kevin Lee, Keith isn’t ranked in the Top 10 yet at Bantamweight, a division stacked with sharks. His opponent, Lugo, has the same experience fighting inside the Bellator cage with just two fights, so it’s a fairly even fight when it comes to the experience factor. Undefeated at 6-0, Lugo has impressed enough to earn the No. 8 spot. A win over Lee may help him go up a spot, but he still has a long way to go before he gets into the Top 5. For Lee, handing Lugo his first loss is a sure-fire way to get the rankings panelist’s attention. Both men started their careers off around the same time and are only separated by one year in age, Lugo is 25 while lee is 24. It’s a battle of two young contenders trying to cause some waves in the 135-pound pool that could steal the show.
    Final prediction: Lugo via split decision
    Related
    LIVE! Watch Bellator 265 Media Day

170 lbs.: Logan Storley vs. Dante Schiro

With the promotion crowning a new champion in the 170-pound division in the form of Yaroslav Amosov, the door is open for the Top 5 to make a case for a shot at the title. Storely is very familiar with Amosov, going the distance with him at Bellator 252, ultimately losing a razor-thin split decision to the new champion. While there are no moral victories in MMA, it has to give “The Storm” confidence that he hung tough with the undefeated title holder and knows what changes to make should a rematch present itself. Beating Schiro, though, likely won’t get him there. Winner of two straight, Schiro will be making his Bellator debut against the No. 5 ranked fighter in the land. Personally, I would have preferred to see Storley take on someone like Neiman Gracie or Jason Jackson. This is a high risk, low reward fight for Storley, who is expected to take out the Bellator debutant. A win probably won’t get him anywhere in the rankings while a loss sets him back tremendously. Let’s just hope the risk pays off.
    Final prediction: Storley via second round TKO
    Related
    Latest Bellator 265 Fight Card & Rumors

265 lbs.: Marcelo Golm vs Billy Swanson

Golm will be making his Bellator debut against another newcomer in Billy Swanson. Golm was supposed to face Kelvin Tiller before Tiller pulled out of the fight a few days from the show for undisclosed reasons. A product of Team Nogueira and American Top Team (ATT), Golm didn’t have much luck inside the UFC’s Octagon, going just 1-3 after starting his combat career 5-0. After his release, he went on to win his next two fights before Scott Coker and Co. came calling. Swanson, meanwhile, has only been fighting professionally for three years and has just five fights under his belt. With Heavyweights, the one-punch homerun shot is always there, but I just don’t see Swanson — who is coming in on just a few days notice — pulling off the upset here. Golm will be too much, too soon for Swanson, who will at least get one more fight with the promotion for doing them a solid.
    Final prediction: Golm via first round knockout
    Points Awarded:

hankcream

Let’s get some violence tonight:
    5 units Trevin Jones -145
    1.25 units Saldana -125
    3 units Kelliher -175
    1 unit Royval +143
    1 unit Austin Hubbard -105
    1 unit Guida +135
    2 units Gastelum +125
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave hankcream 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Gastelum is 1-4 in his last 5, will he get back on the winning tack...

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Haven't you played Blackjack?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bit later start to this event. I'm gonna try GAS. It's a gamble though. Not super confident.

I think he's gonna bring it in this one if anything else, he needs the win badly. He's tough as nails and can take a punch as that's proven for starters when capping this fight.

Gas is still only 29 years old, has fought the best of the best. https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kelvin-Gastelum-74700

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-21-21 at 03:04 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I'm going with

Sherman -195
    Madsen -175
    Guida/Madsen Under 2.5 +190
    Pantoja -170
    Pichel -130
    Cannonier -140

odds are not what we like, but won't change the betting based on the odds,
    they are not too high to worry about. Sherman largest, others equal.
    Last edited by Snowball; 08-21-21 at 04:13 PM.
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Snowball 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    I'll take Royval in any match, I like him. Hopefully by sub again.
    Would be very impressed if he subbed Pantoja. I think his best path is getting a high pace standup match where he can land more volume and mixing in some occasional scrambles.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Let’s get some violence tonight:
    5 units Trevin Jones -145
    1.25 units Saldana -125
    3 units Kelliher -175
    1 unit Royval +143
    1 unit Austin Hubbard -105
    1 unit Guida +135
    2 units Gastelum +125
    GL Hankster

Demonata

I hope everyone hits there bets today.

Hugo de Naranja

UFC on ESPN 29: Gastelum vs. Cannonier Picks:
    Ramiz Brahimaj Round 1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Ignacio Bahamondes Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Fabio Cherant Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Bea Malecki Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Brian Kelleher Round 1 Submission (Guillotine Choke)
    Austin Lingo Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Alexandre Pantoja Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Vinc Pichel Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Trevin Jones Round 2 TKO (Punches)
    Parker Porter Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Mark Madsen Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Kelvin Gastelum Unanimous Decision (49-46 x3)

Hugo de Naranja

UFC on ESPN 29: Gastelum vs. Cannonier

ESPN Prelims:

Fight #1: Brahimaj vs. Palatnikov
    No Bet

Fight #2: Bahamondes vs. R. Roberts
    Bahamondes (+130) 0.5u

Fight #3: Cherant vs. Knight
    Cherant (+150) 0.25u

Fight #4: Malecki vs. J. Nunes
    No Bet

Fight #5: Kelleher vs. Pilarte
    Kelleher ITD (+125) 0.25u
    Kelleher Submission (+420) 0.15u

Fight #6: Lingo vs. Saldana
    No Bet

Main Card:

Fight #7: Pantoja vs. Royval
    No Bet

Fight #8: Pichel vs. Hubbard
    Pichel+Hubbard Goes Distance (-200) 0.8u to win 0.4u

Fight #9: T. Jones vs. Kakhramonov (DEBUT)
    No Bet

Fight #10: Porter vs. Sherman
    Porter (+165) 0.4u

Fight #11: Madsen vs. Guida
    No Bet

Fight #12: Gastelum vs. Cannonier
    Gastelum (+130) 0.5u
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheLastOlympian7
    TheLastOlympian7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

oh fight day, love me some fights. was a good bellator and decent PFL, lets see if we can keep it up.

Brahimaj/Palatnikov under 2.5 -125
    Brahimaj SUB +150 seem like decent plays to start the day off.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    UFC on ESPN 29: Gastelum vs. Cannonier Picks:
    Ramiz Brahimaj Round 1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
    Ignacio Bahamondes Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Fabio Cherant Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Bea Malecki Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Brian Kelleher Round 1 Submission (Guillotine Choke)
    Austin Lingo Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Alexandre Pantoja Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Vinc Pichel Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Trevin Jones Round 2 TKO (Punches)
    Parker Porter Round 3 TKO (Punches)
    Mark Madsen Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Kelvin Gastelum Unanimous Decision (49-46 x3)
    Those 2 guys ITD are my biggest plays on the card.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

GL everyone

123 Last