hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Wow, Aussies where are your balls?

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tw...39974623277072

24,000 children taken from parents for injections what you call vaccines. I know they took your guns, but grab a dam hand-axe and start chopping off some arms hiding behind doors of these mf'ers taking away your kids to inject them like this. These sick fukks should never take your kids away from you for any amount of time. Taken to sports stadium away from you?

Start fukking them up! Use guerrila warfare on them. Once a few happen it will go viral and these fukkers will stop.
    Points Awarded:

WalkingLuckCharm gave hehfest 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Heard TANKS are in the street in Australia for lockdowns and curfews?

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

So easy for you to advocate for others to commit crimes against their own government.

When your own government becomes tyrannical and turns against you, there are NO easy answers. Some might say it is the most difficult challenge of all.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Anzacs rolling in their graves

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The lockdown in Australia that people like Fauci support is disgusting. The military is literally arresting people for leaving their blocks.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Is there ever going to be a vax for children under 12?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Heard TANKS are in the street in Australia for lockdowns and curfews?
    Over a virus that came from China and has a 99.9% survival rate?

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

no tanks yet, im smack bang in the middle of syd

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Fuk the $hithole state i live in ran by a douchebag liberal Gov Inslee bringing back the mask mandate. Course so is the douchebag liberal across the river Gov Kate Brown of Oregon. Even if your vaccinated wear that worthless mask. That mask doesn't do $hit. But hey get that vaccine �� fuk that.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Hard for me to criticize another country when my own country is a total clusterfukk

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

People should probably learn from everything happening in australia.

But most are too afraid to think about things like this.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 08-19-21 at 06:16 AM.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Yeah, it is becoming more clear that it will be left up to the deplorables in all the red states to show the way forward. The woke crowd would rather give up than be free because they think that their life matters. Their life does increasingly matter when you look at how their family's future freedom is at stake. The world has collectively lost its shit. A little common sense here would go a long way. I'm shocked that China can actually hold a straight face and not bust out in laughter.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave Slurry Pumper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Heard these were HS Seniors and voluntary. Don't agree with it but paints a slightly different light. Hard to tell 17-18 y.o. what to do. Any truth?

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tw...39974623277072

24,000 children taken from parents for injections what you call vaccines. I know they took your guns, but grab a dam hand-axe and start chopping off some arms hiding behind doors of these mf'ers taking away your kids to inject them like this. These sick fukks should never take your kids away from you for any amount of time. Taken to sports stadium away from you?

Start fukking them up! Use guerrila warfare on them. Once a few happen it will go viral and these fukkers will stop.

WTF. Come on man. Everything you've stated is untrue.
    I wish it was true, but this post is BS.

https://www.liberation.fr/checknews/...BSZ3HTAPHVWNI/

These are high school students:
    "What the extract does not say is that the campaign is specifically aimed at high school students, with a view to the end of year exam - the Higher School Certificate (HSC) - equivalent of the bac. Young children are therefore not concerned, contrary to what many times on Twitter may suggest, and therefore young people between 16 and 18 years of age."

Its voluntary and with consent from Parents:
    "As for parents, they are asked to stay outside the stadium, which does not mean that the vaccination of their teenagers takes place without their agreement. Here is what the minister said about it: “You can go there with your own car or by public transport. Mom or dad can drop you off. If a family member brings you, make sure they stay outside, because you don't want too many people walking around the stadium, of course. ”

If you're going to make $#it up, at least make it more credible. This type of information, which is so easily refuted by libs, just makes conservatives look dumb. A least post something factual and not misrepresented so that we can argue our case better against the libs.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

They were mentally beat when the government gun buy back was successful. Once you are mentally beat it is just a matter of time before you get physically beat.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

All for a virus that doesn't even exist. SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated from a Covid patient. Don't believe the fake factcheckers or South Korean isolation. It's never been isolated and the Covid PCR test tests for everything else but SARS-CoV2. It fukking tests for fragments of all the old cold/flu virus. This whole thing is a fukking scam and the hospitals are killing people with non-treatments and with pharmaceuticals that cause kidney failures such as Remdesivir and Vancomycin. They're even euthanizing some elders with Midazolam.

If your loved ones get sick, never go to the hospital. Just treat yourself from home. It's not Covid, it's just a Cold/Flu. Get some Ivermectin and Zinc if you have to but never go to the hospital. They'll die there... The protocol for Covid patients is virtually to kill.

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Page 40, 2nd paragraph, 2nd sentence...

"Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed..."

PCR test doesn't test for SARS-CoV-2. SARS-CoV-2 is a computer generated hypothetical virus that doesn't exist in real life. This whole thing is a scam. Hence, there can't be variants to a fake virus.

Also, they don't have tests for the variants. When you ask them how this is being determined, they say the "experts" determine the numbers. Lol... People penetrating idiots believing in this nonsense.

Delta, Lambda, Epsilon, Zeta, etc... Are all bullshit made up variants. Most likely spike protein shedding from jabbed.

This isn't about a virus... It's about forcibly marking people with Quantum Dot-Graphene Oxide tattoos, depopulation, Transhumanism, and ultimately, for total control.

It's winter in Australia and New Zealand. Same bullshit will happen in the States and in Europe in few months. If you don't have any firearms, it's good time to get some.

Fukk Tyranny and Martial Law!!!

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    WTF. Come on man. Everything you've stated is untrue.
    I wish it was true, but this post is BS.

https://www.liberation.fr/checknews/...BSZ3HTAPHVWNI/

These are high school students:
    "What the extract does not say is that the campaign is specifically aimed at high school students, with a view to the end of year exam - the Higher School Certificate (HSC) - equivalent of the bac. Young children are therefore not concerned, contrary to what many times on Twitter may suggest, and therefore young people between 16 and 18 years of age."

Its voluntary and with consent from Parents:
    "As for parents, they are asked to stay outside the stadium, which does not mean that the vaccination of their teenagers takes place without their agreement. Here is what the minister said about it: “You can go there with your own car or by public transport. Mom or dad can drop you off. If a family member brings you, make sure they stay outside, because you don't want too many people walking around the stadium, of course. ”

If you're going to make $#it up, at least make it more credible. This type of information, which is so easily refuted by libs, just makes conservatives look dumb. A least post something factual and not misrepresented so that we can argue our case better against the libs.
    2 kids have already died. This is their plan man. I think its due to happen next week or something. If I said it already happened it was a mis-type. Just research this on your own if you don't believe it.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    All for a virus that doesn't even exist. SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated from a Covid patient. Don't believe the fake factcheckers or South Korean isolation. It's never been isolated and the Covid PCR test tests for everything else but SARS-CoV2. It fukking tests for fragments of all the old cold/flu virus. This whole thing is a fukking scam and the hospitals are killing people with non-treatments and with pharmaceuticals that cause kidney failures such as Remdesivir and Vancomycin. They're even euthanizing some elders with Midazolam.

If your loved ones get sick, never go to the hospital. Just treat yourself from home. It's not Covid, it's just a Cold/Flu. Get some Ivermectin and Zinc if you have to but never go to the hospital. They'll die there... The protocol for Covid patients is virtually to kill.

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Page 40, 2nd paragraph, 2nd sentence...

"Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed..."

PCR test doesn't test for SARS-CoV-2. SARS-CoV-2 is a computer generated hypothetical virus that doesn't exist in real life. This whole thing is a scam. Hence, there can't be variants to a fake virus.

Also, they don't have tests for the variants. When you ask them how this is being determined, they say the "experts" determine the numbers. Lol... People penetrating idiots believing in this nonsense.

Delta, Lambda, Epsilon, Zeta, etc... Are all bullshit made up variants. Most likely spike protein shedding from jabbed.

This isn't about a virus... It's about forcibly marking people with Quantum Dot-Graphene Oxide tattoos, depopulation, Transhumanism, and ultimately, for total control.

It's winter in Australia and New Zealand. Same bullshit will happen in the States and in Europe in few months. If you don't have any firearms, it's good time to get some.

Fukk Tyranny and Martial Law!!!

Kahn is back. The GREAT...............KAHN!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

2 kids have already died. This is their plan man. I think its due to happen next week or something. If I said it already happened it was a mis-type. Just research this on your own if you don't believe it.
    Two More Children Dead In Sydney Stadium As Oz
    Globalists Continue To Sacrifice Children To Satan

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

24,000 children taken from parents for injections what you call vaccines.
    Oz Globalists Continue To Sacrifice Children To Satan

Do you believe the stuff you post?? lol

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Keep laughing guy hurry up and get those solar panels put up! You won't have a country in 2 years! When are you going to stand up?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Australia is ground zero for their tyranny. If they get away with it there, then only the countries that are armed are left to stop them. There are other armed countries than Jew-S-A as well. Norway, Switzerland, etc. Plenty of other armed countries.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

What about the story being reported that all shelter dogs are being shot to prevent volunteers from traveling in the country?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    What about the story being reported that all shelter dogs are being shot to prevent volunteers from traveling in the country?
    Have not heard about that.

But I found this story about one council in the outback apparently shooting several dogs instead of letting an adjacent council come and get them from a covid hot spot. https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...21-p58ksh.html

Could that be where the "all shelter dogs are being shot" story came from?

To put it in American terms. It sounds like a battle between two small town Appalachian sheriffs and one of them is trying to use cancel culture to win.

Put that story in the idiot bin with Hehfest's 24,000 children taken from parents one?

Optional

It's one council pound out of 120 in the state, not any sort of policy.

One town of 1800 people in the outback. Who killed several dogs, once.

Hysterical lunatics

Haters gonna hate. Winners just have to deal.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

It's one council pound out of 120 in the state, not any sort of policy.

One town of 1800 people in the outback. Who killed several dogs, once.

Hysterical lunatics

Haters gonna hate. Winners just have to deal.

You're a person that lives in denial. You'll do this until its too late to recover from your denial.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Been seeing some videos of protests where people are running through the police…at any minute I’m expecting to see Opti getting taken down by 4 police officers (because 3 won’t be enough to stop him).

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

You must remember that Australia started as a prison colony.

Though your mind immediately goes to prisoners, it also mean wardens and prison guards.

Australia is descended from PRISON GUARDS.