Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    so you got 1 reference of someone falsely saying you can't get covid if you have vaccines but you choose to ignore the 100000 references everyday telling you that you can still get it but its usually not as bad. do you
    Yeah, and it just happened to be The President of the United States.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Curious? Why wouldn't you be in favor of a vaccine that prevents people from getting deathly sick?
    I'm not saying I'm not in favor of the vaccine. I'm not in favor of pushing people who feel uncomfortable getting it. Individual choice is a Hallmark of a free society. I'm not sure why people who are vaccinated are worried about those who aren't getting it. I've heard only trump supporters and republicans aren't getting it well if that's the case democrats should be happy. They want all those people to die anyway.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So you believe smoking should be banned and alcohol should be banned? Smoking causes people to get cancer and alcohol leads to drunk drivers killing people in accidents.
    Why would you compare smoking or drinking to a global pandemic? I look at Covid the same way I look at measles. Unless the majority of people get vaccinated, we all are fukked. It makes no sense NOT to get vaccinated. Now, while I agree that it is an individual choice, the ones that refuse is hurting the masses. Then it becomes almost mandatory because people are too stupid to save themselves and we all have to pay for their negligence.

The bottom line is this. In order for us to get back to normal we MUST have 1 of 2 things. 75% of the people vaccinated or a combination of people vaccinated and with the covid antibodies from getting covid to reach 75%. Things cannot get back to normal until we have herd immunity. It will take another 8 - 11 years to reach immunity waiting for people to get covid. Do you really want to wait 10 years to attend sporting events? Hell no. Get the vaccine, so we can get back to normal.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I know 998 guys who are vaccinated and didn't get covid.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I'm not saying I'm not in favor of the vaccine. I'm not in favor of pushing people who feel uncomfortable getting it. Individual choice is a Hallmark of a free society. I'm not sure why people who are vaccinated are worried about those who aren't getting it. I've heard only trump supporters and republicans aren't getting it well if that's the case democrats should be happy. They want all those people to die anyway.
    Come on... Do you really think Dems or repubs want US citizens dying? No citizen wants to see other citizens dying from this virus. Not over a vote.

I believe in individual choice as well BUT not when it impacts others. If you are not vaccinated, then you may get sick and take up a hospital bed. You may infect my young child who cannot get vaccinated. If you and others are sick, you make our local officials nervous and they then have mask mandates and start closing shit. 1 kid on my AAU team got covid and was sick for 2 weeks. We had to cancel 2 tourneys, one we were winning over 1 kid. So while I believe everyone needs to make their own choices, we also can't let the few that make BAD choices affect us.

Right now, half the people have gotten vaccinated. They are not the problem. The people who are not vaccinated are the ones getting sick and spreading the virus. Now, we can wait for all of them to eventually get covid but that will take many years. We need more of them to get the shot because they are ruining it for everyone else. Why is that so hard to see?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    HUH? How is a doctor taking advantage of misinformed people dying needlessly? This is a stark reminder that people should get the shot. The people burning in hell are the ones scaring people not to get vaccinated. Solid data/proof clearly shows that the vaccines prevent you from getting deathly ill.
    You couldn't be more lost in your thinking that garbage human being called a "doctor" is not God and he is going to find that out if it is tomorrow, next year, or fifty years from now.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You must realize some guys at the gloryhole might be lying to you.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, and it just happened to be The President of the United States.
    I agree that Biden wasn't 100% correct but pretty much 99% right. I have no problem him saying that. He is trying to convince people to get vaccinated. What do you want him to say? We have breakthroughs? Some people have gotten the vaccines and have still died from Covid??

Eisenhower had to convince people to take the polio vaccine. Go research the distribution of the vaccine and how the first secretary of health, Hobby, put the onus on the states while most thought it should have been federally run. Back then is the same as today. Too many people making excuses instead of getting the vaccine out to kids. Most people to this day do not know about the HeLa cell line that was used to test children's blood. One black lady Henrietta Lacks blood was responsible for the hundreds of thousands of cultures. This was not made public because of fear that white people would not want their white kids blood mixed with a black woman. Politics over science.

----------------------------------------
    BIDEN: “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die.” — town hall.

THE FACTS: His remark accurately captures the strong protection the COVID-19 vaccines provide as cases spike among people who have resisted the shots. But it overlooks the rare exceptions.

As of July 12, the government had tallied 5,492 vaccinated people who tested positive for coronavirus and were hospitalized or died. That’s out of more than 159 million fully vaccinated Americans. The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, said “99.5% of all deaths from COVID-19 are in the unvaccinated.”

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    You couldn't be more lost in your thinking that garbage human being called a "doctor" is not God and he is going to find that out if it is tomorrow, next year, or fifty years from now.
    He's not a doctor because???? He's a garbage human being because???? Not sure I'm following you?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I work in hospitals….doctors don’t know what the fukk is going on….

a DR = troubleshooting humans

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    People have gotten covid with no symptoms as well.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I dont blame anyone as to whether they get the vaccine or not

I wish we would all stop arguing with each other and blame china instead

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I feel like a broken record. Less then 1% of the people unvaxxed die from Covid. FACT!!

The common flu probably kills more with old and fat people if we get right down to it. Covid is not a mass disease killer like most think it's just very contagious.

Calm down and take a deep breath you scared sheep!!!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I feel like a broken record. Less then 1% of the people unvaxxed die from Covid. FACT!!

The common flu probably kills more with old and fat people if we get right down to it. Covid is not a mass disease killer like most think it's just very contagious.

its not all about dying. I know several people who had covid year and a half ago, can't breathe properly, having confusion episodes , sever headaches etc. I wouldn't take a vaccine if there was no long term effects. Medical bills are costly for those with shitty insurance. If you can't do your job because you have covid complications u lose you job and get dropped from insurance, then your life is over. Not everyone have the resources you do. Follow the Bible, have compassion!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Dude, like, we know that's not true. You're just making shit up.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

[QUOTE=edawg;30431428]
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    [/QUOTE
    This is some of the most disgusting filthy human behavior you will ever see! Taking advantage of another human being when they are at their lowest point to push your bullshit agenda! God is not mocked that so called doctor better do some major repentance before he burns in eternity in a lake of fire!
    edawg gets it

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

its not all about dying. I know several people who had covid year and a half ago, can't breathe properly, having confusion episodes , sever headaches etc. I wouldn't take a vaccine if there was no long term effects. Medical bills are costly for those with shitty insurance. If you can't do your job because you have covid complications u lose you job and get dropped from insurance, then your life is over. Not everyone have the resources you do. Follow the Bible, have compassion!
    You don't know the long term effects of the vaccine.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave ronald 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave ronald 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

edawg gave ronald 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    2 years symptoms is longterm enough for me slick

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm going with the American Vaccine designed to work over the Chinese Disease that wants to hurt and kill.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave d2bets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I don't know for sure and don't have the numbers but the common flu kills alot of people in America every year. That's a fact I know. Let's leave it at that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I do have compassion as I think older people, fat people, sickly people should get vaxxed. I've said that.

Life is unsure and you can get cancer and die, you can get in a car accident and die, you can have a heart attack and die, etc. I don't put Covid any higher of a risk then those. That's all.

To shut down a Country and the economy over this for a year, make little kids wear snotty masks all day, Etc.. is just over the top.. I always thought that!!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know for sure and don't have the numbers but the common flu kills alot of people in America every year. That's a fact I know. Let's leave it at that.
    Flu might kill 20-40k per year, maybe 50k on a bad year; covid killed over 500k in a year., and that was with mitigation measures. Orders of magnitude different.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave d2bets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Influenza killed 62,000 US citizens in 2019 and 650,000 worldwide according to WHO.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

no compassion here

planet too crowded

fuk em

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

ronald thought youx be a typical left winger pro vacciner

Demonata

Hospitals ge th more money if it's considered covid. It's a fact that if you are healthy and young and had covid already you are not going to die from it. Be a sheep and fo whatever the government tells you.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It is true, it's a fact. The statistics even prove it. Old people with underlying conditions die more. Why do you are guess with facts? You did vote for a pedophile president so not surprised you are against facts.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I think there’s a ton more people the other way begging people not to get the vaccine. They are worried the more people accept it that it will become forced for them to get it.
    On the other side the people who are vaccinated who want others to get it is because it’s truly the only way to put this virus away in our history and also get life back to normal. We’re not going to truly see the economic results of this and be able to move through it till it’s done and it’s no longer a story. And it won’t become a non story till more people become vaccinated unfortunately. Also there’s a real chance that if these other strands get more contagious or more harmful another restriction type situation could occur.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think there’s a ton more people the other way begging people not to get the vaccine. They are worried the more people accept it that it will become forced for them to get it.
    On the other side the people who are vaccinated who want others to get it is because it’s truly the only way to put this virus away in our history and also get life back to normal. We’re not going to truly see the economic results of this and be able to move through it till it’s done and it’s no longer a story. And it won’t become a non story till more people become vaccinated unfortunately. Also there’s a real chance that if these other strands get more contagious or more harmful another restriction type situation could occur.
    I believe in freedom. The ones that say you should be forced to get it are against freedom. They prefer slavery.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

It's funny how this is seldom mentioned, like it doesn't even exist.

Somewhat like how effective exercise and nutrition can play a role against ANY disease.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    It's funny how this is seldom mentioned, like it doesn't even exist.

Somewhat like how effective exercise and nutrition can play a role against ANY disease.
    Well the left will do whatever government tells them to do no matter what, they don't think for themselves.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I believe in freedom. The ones that say you should be forced to get it are against freedom. They prefer slavery.
    This is so stupid. Do you not wear a seatbelt? Do you not get kids vaccinated so they can go to school? Freedom doesn’t mean you’re free to kill others with your reckless health choices. That’s why you can’t smoke in restaurants. Good god you are one dumb fuxk
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Well the left will do whatever government tells them to do no matter what, they don't think for themselves.
    There is no doubt hoards and hoards do...............there are some that do not.

Many folks on the left side of the isle have had little schooling, even at the minor levels(elementary and High school education)

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Longer gap between Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine shots boosts antibodies higher, study finds

https://globalnews.ca/news/8053778/p...rZYW64F8xQeuXA

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This is so stupid. Do you not wear a seatbelt? Do you not get kids vaccinated so they can go to school? Freedom doesn’t mean you’re free to kill others with your reckless health choices. That’s why you can’t smoke in restaurants. Good god you are one dumb fuxk
    Well it's against the law in my state to not wear a seat belt so I wear it because I don't like to break the law. So you believe smoking should be illegal since it leads to others dying from second hand smoke cancer. Also fast food should be illegal since it leads to obesity and disability benefits and earlier death. Fast food companies and smoking companies kill tons every year. You are so stupid, can't think outside the box.

First ... 567891011 ... Last