The Brooklyn Nets are Superhuman

I would suggest betting on them the rest of the season

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by PlayzDont View Post
    I would suggest betting on them the rest of the season
    Superhuman?

I don't think that's the correct adjective to describe them.

Brooklyn gives up too many points.
    A team like Utah that plays solid defense can beat them.
    If Boston is 100 percent and gets by Charlotte (which they will) in the play in game ,Nets will have their full
    I'm not sure Brooklyn can beat Philly and the Bucks play better team defense than the Nets do.

A team like the Knicks nay not win a series against them but they'll push them around with they way NYK play Thib's team defense.
    I wouldn't lay too many points in any of the Brooklyn/NYK playoff games (if they play each other)

Three teams in the West can beat them, maybe four .

PlayzDont
    PlayzDont's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can count the Celtics out, bet Brooklyn vs Milwaukee. Brooklyn will beat them in 6 and then beat philly in 6. They should make a movie out of this. I love it.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Nets are a streetball team. They are supposed to beat a depleted Celtics team but I highly doubt they get by Milwaukee. Brooklyn is highly overrated on the NBA Futures.

PlayzDont

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Nets are a streetball team. They are supposed to beat a depleted Celtics team but I highly doubt they get by Milwaukee. Brooklyn is highly overrated on the NBA Futures.
    I think the nets coaching just watches the big 3 do their thing. Steve Nash was a team player but harden is not even though he can get assists.

LT Profits

I think the nets coaching just watches the big 3 do their thing. Steve Nash was a team player but harden is not even though he can get assists.
    Point is Nets style is not compatible with winning playoff basketball, something Nash became very familiar while playing for D'Antoni's Suns.

PlayzDont

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Point is Nets style is not compatible with winning playoff basketball, something Nash became very familiar while playing for D'Antoni's Suns.
    The Nets franchise has a long way to go to build a lasting NBA legacy. They have come a long way but they will never be the Lakers. Jay Z did a lot for sure but new York basketball is not what it used to be in terms of collegiate level and producing elite superstars. That being said the nets have a chance, a good chance.

LT Profits

The Nets franchise has a long way to go to build a lasting NBA legacy. They have come a long way but they will never be the Lakers. Jay Z did a lot for sure but new York basketball is not what it used to be in terms of collegiate level and producing elite superstars. That being said the nets have a chance, a good chance.
    I doubt any NBA team can win a championship without playing defense. We shall see. I was actually born in Brooklyn and would love to see it, but I doubt it.
    Points Awarded:

PlayzDont gave LT Profits 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PlayzDont

If you score 140 points you don't need defense. Bucks can be beat if Giannis isnt on top of his game. I like the Nets in 6