dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    We can solve both real quick. When and where would you like to meet? You will see I’m the same guy in the pictures you weirdly saved.

I guess Booya is a liar also huh? You’re running out of excuses. I mean you’re the guy hiding names of your log ins, not me.
    Have you ever, in your 15 years of site hopping met with any other member in person? The answer is no and if you start bullshitting about your vitterd nation people, this conversation is over. It's not real, the life you claim to live is not real...just stop. The idiot that acted on his own to give you the award claims you are some bad ass from south Philly. What a fukking joke. Wtf is wrong with you two?

Nah, it's a hard pass for me to ever meet you in person. No desire on my part, I already have you figured out. If I'm in Vegas around the time of any bash, I would definitely show because there are some cool people in here that I would like to meet up with but they are real people with real lives.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Screw you JJ

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Have you ever, in your 15 years of site hopping met with any other member in person? The answer is no and if you start bullshitting about your vitterd nation people, this conversation is over. It's not real, the life you claim to live is not real...just stop. The idiot that acted on his own to give you the award claims you are some bad ass from south Philly. What a fukking joke. Wtf is wrong with you two?

Nah, it's a hard pass for me to ever meet you in person. No desire on my part, I already have you figured out. If I'm in Vegas around the time of any bash, I would definitely show because there are some cool people in here that I would like to meet up with but they are real people with real lives.
    See there it is. You want me to meet all these people but nobody, including you will meet. Do you know how stupid you sound?

You have nothing figured out because I always tell the truth. Which is why I embarrassed your ass when you bought a burner phone just to see me. You admitted you were wrong and I shoved proof right up your ass. Those are the facts.

You will never meet anyone. Not a single person. You can’t even admit your ghost names. That’s just pathetic. You are the fakest mother fuxcker here. Lying about meeting jt315, pm’img about me, lying about block parties. Give it up. You’re a lying stalker and I stuck the proof of me right down your throat.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

See there it is. You want me to meet all these people but nobody, including you will meet. Do you know how stupid you sound?

You have nothing figured out because I always tell the truth. Which is why I embarrassed your ass when you bought a burner phone just to see me. You admitted you were wrong and I shoved proof right up your ass. Those are the facts.

You will never meet anyone. Not a single person. You can’t even admit your ghost names. That’s just pathetic. You are the fakest mother fuxcker here. Lying about meeting jt315, pm’img about me, lying about block parties. Give it up. You’re a lying stalker and I stuck the proof of me right down your throat.
    So I guess that after that deflective tirade, the answer is no, you have never met anyone in here. Maybe you will some day and they can confirm that you are a 6'2" 197 pound badass from the streets of south Philly

If you have the courage to post the 2nd NCAA game, I'll update your record late tonight or in the morning. You are one play away from being in the red for the tourney so no pressure.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

vitterd

So I guess that after that deflective tirade, the answer is no, you have never met anyone in here. Maybe you will some day and they can confirm that you are a 6'2" 197 pound badass from the streets of south Philly

If you have the courage to post the 2nd NCAA game, I'll update your record late tonight or in the morning. You are one play away from being in the red for the tourney so no pressure.
    You’ve never met anyone either. Ive given you my cell and video with pics. What else do you want? You already verified I’m tall. Ive been verified by Booya. He is a pro here and a Trump guy. Is he lying also?

I know this game, I will meet these guys like Booya and jj and you trolls will come up with something else. It’s always something.

What does a winning record for tourney mean? I well ahead in March. What’s your pick tonight?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I will meet you or anyone. Ive said it a million times. These gutless losers always back down they never show up.

Dustyy has pictures and video of me and at first that was enough but these guys always want more more more. If Dustyy wants to meet me....all he has to do is show up. He’s the one that never will. Not me. The guy has my cell and can contact me anytime.

Stake1 hides behind 11 log in names. He threatened me and I pm him to meet and settle.....he hid like a bitch.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    I thought he would have deleted them by now but he really hold onto them. They are just me or me and the wife at different sporting events.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Forum readers and participaition at an all time low here Gold. PT barely getting 500 viewers at any one time.

If an actual gambler like me starts posting again and brings real value to PT, who's there to read it?

You've even resorted to giving begging posters POTM to shut them up. What does that tell you?

We need some quality around here Gold, we need some Solid Gold, Gold.

This place is shit bro, all the good ones left or barely post (hello!)

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    You should join them. You are a horrible poster. Bottom 3 percent

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

If you are any where near the top of this list it might be time to take a long hard look in the mirror....or take a ride to the nearest bridge
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave dark star 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    If you are any where near the top of this list it might be time to take a long hard look in the mirror....or take a ride to the nearest bridge
    I can hear JJ now, singin' this tune about his biggest fan, bitcherd:

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

It a disturbing song that one

[/QUOTE]

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Both you and dustyy have never shown your face. He can’t and you are stuck in that stinky wheelchair.

POTM Vitterd!!!! You said I wouldn’t make the list!! Lmao. What a mush!!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    truth
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    truth
    Who are these good ones? I mean kid Cudi is awful.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

JJ must be taking bribes or drugs. Or both. There should be an investigation.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

JJ must be taking bribes or drugs. Or both. There should be an investigation.
    It wasn’t close. I won easy. You should never make the list. You are the worst poster here.

DwightShrute

It wasn’t close. I won easy. You should never make the list. You are the worst poster here.
    You make fun of guys in wheelchairs. Several dozens of times.

JJ loses all credibility here. You never had any. Not one person on this forum agrees with JJ's pick. JJ sold his integrity.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Jesus Crist....even Dwight sees whats going on here.
    In the end anyone who takes these threads seriously needs to have their heads read & that goes for vittered AND anyone who is bothered by, or inspired by these lists.
    Lets be honest here, he has no cash & he is posting here more than JJ GOLD. He was built for trolling, so let him enjoy this accolade, as it is litterally the best thing to happen to him in 5 years.
    I guess what bothers me most is that these undesirable posters who don't want to contribute anything financially or Sports knowledge-wise, get banned for trolling and bothering other members at other sites, but they always seem to find a home here at SBR, the bottom feeding site of the sports gambling Internet. It's sad that they all end up here after getting banned everywhere else, but there's not much we can do about it because they create traffic.
    When guys like JJ gold prop these dummies up it is not the sole reason our site is declining but it certainly is not helping. Good luck today fellas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

vitterd

You make fun of guys in wheelchairs. Several dozens of times.

JJ loses all credibility here. You never had any. Not one person on this forum agrees with JJ's pick. JJ sold his integrity.
    Itsamazing is in a wheelchair because of his drug abuse and gambling addiction. He deserves to be there.

You should be off the list for using the n word here and for this:

“ it doesn’t matter if my memes are false” Dwight

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Jesus Crist....even Dwight sees whats going on here.
    In the end anyone who takes these threads seriously needs to have their heads read & that goes for vittered AND anyone who is bothered by, or inspired by these lists.
    Lets be honest here, he has no cash & he is posting here more than JJ GOLD. He was built for trolling, so let him enjoy this accolade, as it is litterally the best thing to happen to him in 5 years.
    I guess what bothers me most is that these undesirable posters who don't want to contribute anything financially or Sports knowledge-wise, get banned for trolling and bothering other members at other sites, but they always seem to find a home here at SBR, the bottom feeding site of the sports gambling Internet. It's sad that they all end up here after getting banned everywhere else, but there's not much we can do about it because they create traffic.
    When guys like JJ gold prop these dummies up it is not the sole reason our site is declining but it certainly is not helping. Good luck today fellas
    I beat this guy to death. I mean to death. His broke, drugged out ass still can’t quit Vitterd.

POTM!! Vitterd!!! You were low on the list for stalking and your famous 2-23 run of picks!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KVB ..... Vitter in your head

Your entire life is revolving around this guy

He won

Yes I am one of the only guys and Booya that he can’t get into our heads

We are mentally strong

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB ..... Vitter in your head

Your entire life is revolving around this guy

He won

Yes I am one of the only guys and Booya that he can’t get into our heads

We are mentally strong

I don't even interact with the guy. Not at all. Not since burying him in his own self burial thread about the elections.

He's like Morono, quotes me, but I never ever read his posts. I doubt I could tell you a single thing he's said all month. But everyone confirms he's a liar.

Guys like that are always begging for attention from guys like us, Gold. They get triggered when they don't get it.

It will never change.

jjgold

KVB would fight this guy if I pay for your travel and lodging?

Autodonk never showed

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB would fight this guy if I pay for your travel and lodging?

Autodonk never showed

Guy is a weirdo and every poster says he's a verified liar. He starts threads about posters and seems obsessed with guys like Donker and JayVegas.

His desperation for attention is Morono like and he is clearly one of those few posters that are not mentally straight.

I never talk to the guy, at all, don't read his posts, don't quote his posts, or anything because he's a weirdo ever since last year.

I have no interest in meeting these Morono/BigDaddy/Romeo weirdos, giving them that kind of attention might make them even crazier.

It's a hard pass for me Gold, I have no interest at all.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't try to rope me into your drama Gold. You fukked up and everyone at SBR is telling you as much.

You know I haven't been around the last few months, so I ask again, Gold.

What happened to you?

jjgold

The best poster won

I am not giving to some lazy ass not putting in the work

Vitter put in work

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The best poster won

I am not giving to some lazy ass not putting in the work

Vitter put in work
    Nobody cares Gold, you read the names days ago.

Yet here you are still trying to tell people some guy deserves it. Are you just trying to make yourself feel better amongst the heat?

What happened to you Gold, you're a shell of your former self.

jjgold

Vitter Congrats man

Nobody likes when a so called "bad guy" wins or a guy not associated to a group like KVB

First ... 56789 Last