johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

So close at the end

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup.. Coach fell asleep at the wheel. Still with 1.9 seconds left I don't think it would have made a difference.
    Ya never know, You can set up a play. I thought he was smart and that's why he saved his timeout on the play before. How can you not be ready to call that TO?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just missed

good spread cover

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

I didn't have any action on this game, I was randomly watching it and it seems like you guys already started talking about it. I cannot believe the UCSB coaching staff did not use their last timeout at the end of the game. The coach should have TOLD the ref prior to the free throw attempt, no matter what, make or miss I want a timeout. Instead they settled for a FULL COURT shot attempt with 1.9 seconds on the clock. A timeout would have allowed UCSB to at least set up a play going toward the basket OR at least a shot attempt past half court!!

I'm not sure if the coach didn't plan on Creighton missing the Free Throw, but what a brain fart!

Mr.Capone
    Mr.Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6228

Dam they were up 6 under 3 minutes left and took another 3pt shot and missed go inside FORCE a foul ! Dam they played there hearts out. I had small ml play and a Double play plus the pts

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    I didn't have any action on this game, I was randomly watching it and it seems like you guys already started talking about it. I cannot believe the UCSB coaching staff did not use their last timeout at the end of the game. The coach should have TOLD the ref prior to the free throw attempt, no matter what, make or miss I want a timeout. Instead they settled for a FULL COURT shot attempt with 1.9 seconds on the clock. A timeout would have allowed UCSB to at least set up a play going toward the basket OR at least a shot attempt past half court!!

I'm not sure if the coach didn't plan on Creighton missing the Free Throw, but what a brain fart!
    Yeah, for sure. And here I thought the coach was smart for intentionally saving his timeout for this type of situation. Unfathomable.
    Points Awarded:

frankieunits2685 gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Fukkin brutal

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    +7.5 cashes!
    Oh yeah it did!!!
    but not for you Broke