Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

If you had it

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've already had covid, do I still need the vaccine?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

seaweed how much for some of your wife's panties

Myranda Jones
    Myranda Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

I’m in for a black dildo cutie pie.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I've already had covid, do I still need the vaccine?
    Yup

The Kraken

I got it the first shot, get my second dose Saturday

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I dunno...I guess they used HIV proteins to make this shit.

I'll pass for now.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I got it the first shot, get my second dose Saturday
    how is your arm? I hear it is ten times worse that the flu shot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Already got Covid and beat it. Pass. If I beat it once I can beat it again. NO FEAR!! Can't wait to take off my mask and hug chicks I barely know in a local bar.

Half my family got it already and beat it and they will pass also. Take that vaccine and shove it up your assss.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Got my first shot yesterday- Pfizer.

Getting my 2nd dose 1/27.

Arm sore that’s about it

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    It’s not worse about the same.

The one that really hurts as I’ve heard from patients is Shingrix - Shingles vaccine. That one has the potential to lay you out for a couple of days

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You got to be at 10 time loser if you don’t get it

Shingles is nothing lol
    I had it one month ago mild flu symptoms for two days I have to take a second shot in February

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Day 0 it didnt hurt at all. Around 24 hour mark it was mildly sore for a day and that was it.

From what Ive read the second dose usually causes more of the flu like symptoms so I guess we’ll see. I’ll check in Sunday with an update

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Shingles is nothing lol
    I had it one month ago mild flu symptoms for two days I have to take a second shot in February
    Affects everyone differently I’m not saying you’re guaranteed to become ill.

My mom had a low grade fever for about 48 hrs. Step dad had general fatigue and soreness throughout his body

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Day 0 it didnt hurt at all. Around 24 hour mark it was mildly sore for a day and that was it.

From what Ive read the second dose usually causes more of the flu like symptoms so I guess we’ll see. I’ll check in Sunday with an update
    My doc said his arm was way sorer that a flu shot and a nurse told me yesterday she can’t even lift her arm. Both republicans. I guess snowflakes lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Shingles is nothing lol
    Shingles no joke get the vaccine if it runs in your family. I'm on that.

I saw my mother go thru shingles years ago and it was horrifying to see. I don't want to get that shit. Skin burning, no sleep, pain, etc. My mother is tough as nails but shingles broke her down and brought her to tears.

Shingles is the worst thing you can experience in life and live thru.. Pure pain.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Shingles no joke get the vaccine if it runs in your family. I'm on that.

I saw my mother go thru shingles years ago and it was horrifying to see. I don't want to get that shit. Skin burning, no sleep, pain, etc. My mother is tough as nails but shingles broke her down and brought her to tears.

Shingles is the worst thing you can experience in life and live thru.. Pure pain.
    Sorry to hear that. Shingles is hell or worse.
    Get the Shingrex vaccine, two days of not feeling well.....beats the alternative.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Mike Huntertz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shingles
    Is bad

Myranda Jones

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I dunno...I guess they used HIV proteins to make this shit.

I'll pass for now.
    The ingredients used to make a vaccine is both terrifying and horrible. I wouldn’t take a vaccine if they gave me $100k. I’d pull out my Tavor X95 and dare them to get that needle within 10 feet of me.

I haven’t got sick in over 6 years. It’s pretty simple, the government needs people sick so you can depend on them. If nobody is ever sick or needs health care, the government would be worthless. Health is worth more than money.

Any virus in the world, no matter how horrible only has 2 food groups it can survive off; if a virus does not have these 2 things, it’ll die within 7 days. Meat and Gluten. The 2 things the government and media show on commercials. Meat, meat, meat, burgers, steaks, bread = gluten, and pizza = gluten in crust (I love pizza).

All animal flesh, including fish, birds and all seafood all have protein which all contain Arachadonic Acid. What this acid does is break down your bones over time and creates microscopic holes throughout your skeleton. This is why when people age and get old, they shrink and any little fall, they break a knee or a hip. It’s called Osteoporosis and North America is #1 in this disease because we eat the most meat.

You don’t need protein to live. It’s a lie the government and media try to shove down our faces to have control over the world. If protein was essential, I’d be dead right now. I haven’t had protein since 2014, yet I’m much stronger now than I was in 2014. You only have to look as far as a gorilla. They are 10 times stronger than a heavy boxer and can lift 4,000 pounds. The gorilla eats fruit all day.

It almost brings tears to my eyes how this world and government system teaches everyone backwards. I try and help everyone I can. Most people won’t listen and that’s fine. If I can help one person, I’d feel better regardless of the backlash or ridicule I’d receive.

My mom is 57 years old. She doesn’t look like her age because she’s been listening to me for the past 10 years. Everywhere I go with her, people swear she’s my sister and that she looks in her 20’s. It’s amazing how good your body can treat you if you give your body a chance.
    Last edited by Myranda Jones; 01-08-21 at 09:11 AM.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Already got Covid and beat it. Pass. If I beat it once I can beat it again. NO FEAR!! Can't wait to take off my mask and hug chicks I barely know in a local bar.

Half my family got it already and beat it and they will pass also. Take that vaccine and shove it up your assss.
    there are cheeks waiting to be clapped when this is done

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Shingles
    Is bad
    I got it like 4 or 5 years ago. It was this burning sensation that bordered on itching. From the middle of my lower back to the left all the way to my hip. worst part was trying to get comfortable.

aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda Jones View Post
    The ingredients used to make a vaccine is both terrifying and horrible. I wouldn’t take a vaccine if they gave me $100k. I’d pull out my Tavor X95 and dare them to get that needle within 10 feet of me.

I haven’t got sick in over 6 years. It’s pretty simple, the government needs people sick so you can depend on them. If nobody is ever sick or needs health care, the government would be worthless. Health is worth more than money.

Any virus in the world, no matter how horrible only has 2 food groups it can survive off; if a virus does not have these 2 things, it’ll die within 7 days. Meat and Gluten. The 2 things the government and media show on commercials. Meat, meat, meat, burgers, steaks, bread = gluten, and pizza = gluten in crust (I love pizza).

All animal flesh, including fish, birds and all seafood all have protein which all contain Arachadonic Acid. What this acid does is break down your bones over time and creates microscopic holes throughout your skeleton. This is why when people age and get old, they shrink and little fall, they break a knee or a hip. It’s called Osteoporosis and North America is #1 in this disease because we eat the most meat.

You don’t need protein to live. It’s a lie the government and media try to shove down are faces to have control over the world. I’d be dead right now, I haven’t had protein since 2014, yet I’m much stronger than now, then I was in 2014. You only have to look as far as a gorilla. They are 10 times stronger than a heavy boxer and can lift 4,000 pounds. The gorilla eats fruit all day.

It almost brings tears to my eyes how this world and government system teaches everyone backwards. I try and help everyone I can. Most people won’t listen and that’s fine. If I can help one person, I’d feel better regardless of the backlash or ridicule I’d receive.

My mom is 57 years old. She doesn’t look like her age because she’s been listening to me for the past 10 years. Everywhere I go with her, people swear she’s my sister and that she looks in her 20’s. It’s amazing how good your body can treat you if you give your body a chance.
    Most on this thread and forum will not believe a word you just wrote. However, I am with you 100 percent!

www.forksoverknives.com saved my life.

Excellent post Myranda. Also....I´m working on getting that black dildo for you....

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

All animal flesh, including fish, birds and all seafood all have protein which all contain Arachadonic Acid. What this acid does is break down your bones over time and creates microscopic holes throughout your skeleton. This is why when people age and get old, they shrink and any little fall, they break a knee or a hip. It’s called Osteoporosis and North America is #1 in this disease because we eat the most meat.

You don’t need protein to live. It’s a lie the government and media try to shove down are faces to have control over the world. If protein was essential, I’d be dead right now. I haven’t had protein since 2014, yet I’m much stronger now than I was in 2014. You only have to look as far as a gorilla. They are 10 times stronger than a heavy boxer and can lift 4,000 pounds. The gorilla eats fruit all day.

Fukk off vegan

We eat meat because its delicious
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unlearn, and Skookum

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ

run a check on this poster "Myranda Jones"

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

You have to be some kind of stupid to rush and get a vaccine for a cold that has a 99.9% survival rate.

Not to mention the vaccine is largely untested. Most vaccines take 5 years or more to test, this one was rushed out in 6 months.

Unless you are 65 years or older, there is no reason to get this vaccine.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

I got the vaccine.

It's the responsible thing to do, even if you've already had covid-19.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sammy is 70+
    Wife a little younger

We aint taking it in 2021... Wife said maybe in 2022

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I got the vaccine.

It's the responsible thing to do, even if you've already had covid-19.
    Why? It doesn't prevent you from getting or transmitting the disease.

Myranda Jones

Quote Originally Posted by aveeno View Post
    Most on this thread and forum will not believe a word you just wrote. However, I am with you 100 percent!

www.forksoverknives.com saved my life.

Excellent post Myranda. Also....I´m working on getting that black dildo for you....
    I love that documentary. That’s one of my favorites. You know your shi* and thank you.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Why? It doesn't prevent you from getting or transmitting the disease.
    Your argument is like taking a dump in a urinal. You kind of have the right idea, but you couldn't be more wrong.

The benefit of a vaccine isn't that it gives you an anti-virus force field. Yes, a vaccinated person who gets exposed to the virus will still have it in their system. And yes, they can still transmit that virus to others.

The benefit is that the vaccinated person's immune system is already primed to fight the pathogen. The virus will reproduce slower, get killed off quicker, and the individual will A) feel drastically less sick, and B) have a drastically lower viral load that can be passed on to others.

Even people who have already been infected will benefit from a vaccine by getting more immunity. The vaccine gives them a greater number of t-cells primed to fight the coronavirus if it should enter the individual.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Ian 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito gave Ian 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BuckyOne gave Ian 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

You don’t need protein to live. It’s a lie the government and media try to shove down our faces to have control over the world. If protein was essential, I’d be dead right now. I haven’t had protein since 2014, yet I’m much stronger now than I was in 2014. You only have to look as far as a gorilla. They are 10 times stronger than a heavy boxer and can lift 4,000 pounds. The gorilla eats fruit all day.

only one thing I got out of this post....why arent there pics of mom?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    only one thing I got out of this post....why arent there pics of mom?
    lol, always on point

Also, do you hqve a younger sister or no? Pics of her appreciated as well
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Your argument is like taking a dump in a urinal. You kind of have the right idea, but you couldn't be more wrong.

The benefit of a vaccine isn't that it gives you an anti-virus force field. Yes, a vaccinated person who gets exposed to the virus will still have it in their system. And yes, they can still transmit that virus to others.

The benefit is that the vaccinated person's immune system is already primed to fight the pathogen. The virus will reproduce slower, get killed off quicker, and the individual will A) feel drastically less sick, and B) have a drastically lower viral load that can be passed on to others.

Even people who have already been infected will benefit from a vaccine by getting more immunity. The vaccine gives them a greater number of t-cells primed to fight the coronavirus if it should enter the individual.
    Yes but for almost any healthy person under the age of 65, their body is already equipped to fight this.

What makes me most annoyed is gyms are closed but what is the best way to fight this virus? Staying healthy and not being overweight.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Yes but for almost any healthy person under the age of 65, their body is already equipped to fight this.What makes me most annoyed is gyms are closed but what is the best way to fight this virus? Staying healthy and not being overweight.
    Unrivaled - I know of several people UNDER 40 that have died from Covid. They were considered healthy. That is the confusing part of this virus. 2 people, same age, same diet, same health, 1 has very little symptoms, the other ends up in an ICU. I think your DNA is the major factor on how this virus will impact you. But, do we know our DNA? Is it susceptible? I'm taking the 1st dose of the shot next week.

"It is my opinion that [host] genetic differences are a key factor … for susceptibility to severe acute pneumonia," Renieri told Science. Jean-Laurent Casanova, a pediatrics researcher at the Rockefeller University, is organizing a similar effort within a global network of pediatricians. Their aim is to study "previously healthy" patients under age 50 who have developed severe COVID-19 infections, as their vulnerability to the virus likely lies in their genes, Casanova told Science.

1234 ... Last