Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Sorry, TittyWArrior, I tried...... Donk SEX TRafficking Ring BUSTED!!!!!!

WELL FOOK........

with the onset of covid-19, I knew I'd have to branch out my business interests, and since James Harden's "13" is filling up the upscale restaurant market, I figured I do what I do best, traffic sex........

as the asians/russians here in htown have the ho market pretty well saturated, as well, I decided to cater to guys like ttwarrior, who pay for men to fuk em up the ass.....

example:

So, in an effort to kill two birds with one stone (1. tmake money; 2. get tittywarrior to quit harassing me on the site to slam my rod up his ass), I decided to cater to fahgs who are so disgusting they have to pay other men to slam some meat up their asses (seriously, ttwarrior, how hard is to walk into any park, look around the bushes for a few minutes, or hit the men's room, and find some leering homo willing to throw some seed your way for free????). Apparently a lot.....

so, with that in mind I decided to enter the gay boy toy smuggling business.... WELL, ALL GOOD INTENTIONS usually blow up on me, and one of my new crop of prostitutes escaped (yah, they're kind of smuggled in from Mexico), and ran down the street in nothing but his underwear, and now my dream of being the Heidi Fliess of gay prostitution has ended:

Houston Police Rescue 26 People From Alleged Human Smuggling Operation

BY JEFFERY MARTIN ON 12/4/20 AT 12:33 AM EST

Texas police discovered at least 26 people allegedly being held hostage on Thursday in
    what may have been part of a human trafficking operation in Houston.

Houston has been considered a hub for human trafficking with the U.S. Department for Health and Human Services estimating that 50,000 people are smuggled in Texas from around the world every year. Information from Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton states that there are 234,000 individuals who have been kidnapped by traffickers to be used as sex laborers in Texas "at any given time." Both Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner and Texas Governor Greg Abbott have enacted programs to combat human trafficking and provide assistance to those who have been victims of trafficking.

According to a Thursday tweet from the Houston Police, officers were investigating a report of "a male in his briefs running down the street yelling that he had been kidnapped." The individual directed officers to a home in which they discovered "25 males and 1 female," many of whom professed to be held against their will.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-04-20 at 08:33 AM.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432