d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Breitbart is saying it was a big turnout but not that big:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/04/wisconsin-vote-turnout-indicates-7-in-10-voted/

I don't even know which news outlets, if any, are reliable at all anymore though.
    Ho hum.
    2020: 72.3 percent
    2016: 67.34 percent
    2012: 70.14 percent
    2008: 69.20 percent
    2004: 73.24 percent
    2000: 67.01 percent
    1996: 58 percent
    1992: 68.99 percent
    1988: 61 percent

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

republicans so desperate

sad

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Breitbart is saying it was a big turnout but not that big:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/04/wisconsin-vote-turnout-indicates-7-in-10-voted/

I don't even know which news outlets, if any, are reliable at all anymore though.
    Agreed, almost have to go back ourselves and see what the real chart looks like.

But I can tell you this, just looking at the chart, it is wrong my almost every standard. It is confusing voter registraions with voter turnout.

The 2020 should be 72.3%, not 89.3%

So now caluclate the deviations with that number.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

You idiots are amazing

Like in the sting

"What was I supposed to do, accuse him of cheating better than me?"

sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    You idiots are amazing

Like in the sting

"What was I supposed to do, accuse him of cheating better than me?"
    is that what its like you broke loser
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave sackdud 600 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

thanks for the pts

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

So it's my understanding that Trump plans to file official lawsuits tomorrow claiming that the election results were fraudulent. Apparently this will be decided by the supreme court.
    And if the supreme court finds in Trump's favor he will probably remain president.
    Sounds pretty unlikely to me but the Republicans I know sound reasonably confident.
    Thoughts?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

So it's my understanding that Trump plans to file official lawsuits tomorrow claiming that the election results were fraudulent. Apparently this will be decided by the supreme court.
    And if the supreme court finds in Trump's favor he will probably remain president.
    Sounds pretty unlikely to me but the Republicans I know sound reasonably confident.
    Thoughts?
    You can file as many lawsuits as you want. To win them you need evidence.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

So if those Biden ballots are illegal?

Are the ballots also illegal if you gained house seats and kept the senate?

Because they’re the same ballots trumptards

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You can file as many lawsuits as you want. To win them you need evidence.
    Agreed. Apparently they feel they have enough evidence to file suit. I have no idea how much they have. But if they do file they must have something.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The only reason the conman is filling suit is for all the trumptards to give him money and spend most of it to pay off his debts.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Thoughts?
    Your repub friends do not understand the process, probably non college educated whites?

So each state has it's own supreme court and the only way it goes to THE supreme court is if it gets through the state first.

Trump campaign has filed ~40 lawsuits in state supreme courts this campaign season and ZERO made it to the federal level of supreme court.

Now, we have something called The Will of The People ie the electorate which is the actual voters. NO judges want to phukk with that because there is constitutional law and we voters have rights through our electors who rep is in each state.

Unless there is clear and convincing evidence of voter fraud, anomalies, irregularities etc, none of the lawsuits will make it to the state level. Donnie has a hard on for PA because it's 20 electoral votes compared to 11 in AZ, 16 in GA, 6 in NV, 10 in WI and 16 in MI.

Did you know that the GOP and trump's team have combined to file 6 suits in PA and are 0 for 6?

Did you also know that I'm a nonwhite college educated born and raised US citizen who as you can see knows more about this process than 98% of trump voters (mostly non college educated).

Good day to you.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Trump should be in jail for killing people with his super spreader tours. Herman Cains family should take him to court. Oh I forgot. Douchebag Don had him sign a disclaimer. Even still... lock him up.

Katsumoto
    Katsumoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1974

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

I'm assuming the illegal Biden ballots were not the same ones with votes for Senate and House Republicans.

Logic is not strong with the left apparently.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Agreed. Apparently they feel they have enough evidence to file suit. I have no idea how much they have. But if they do file they must have something.
    As a gambler, this seems like a more of a “the ruling on the field stands” type scenario due to no inconclusive evidence. The media preemptively calling it Biden makes it very hard to overturn.

But, hey you never know that moron Brocklanders is on them and he’s the biggest stiff in online gambling history. With his luck, Trumps gotta a chance...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto View Post
    I'm assuming the illegal Biden ballots were not the same ones with votes for Senate and House Republicans.

Logic is not strong with the left apparently.
    Oh so now they you're saying there were completely manufactured ballots which only had the presidential race but not the house or senate on them?

Omg rotflmfao how stupid and uneducated are you people.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    As a gambler, this seems like a more of a “the ruling on the field stands” type scenario due to no inconclusive evidence. The media preemptively calling it Biden makes it very hard to overturn.

But, hey you never know that moron Brocklanders is on them and he’s the biggest stiff in online gambling history. With his luck, Trumps gotta a chance...
    It doesn't matter what the media says it was THE MATH that determined the call based on the fact that statistically speaking the incumbent could not catch the challenger when they ran the percentage of counted ballots vs what was left and various metrics surrounding the chances of what those votes would be based on county, voter registration, and trends based on what was already counted in said county.

How phukking uneducated and stupid are you guys?

Katsumoto

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Oh so now they you're saying there were completely manufactured ballots which only had the presidential race but not the house or senate on them?

Omg rotflmfao how stupid and uneducated are you people.

It's really hard to talk to people so devoid of logical thinking.

Leftist programming has literally changed your brain structure to the point where you are impossible to communicate with.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Your repub friends do not understand the process, probably non college educated whites?

So each state has it's own supreme court and the only way it goes to THE supreme court is if it gets through the state first.

Trump campaign has filed ~40 lawsuits in state supreme courts this campaign season and ZERO made it to the federal level of supreme court.

Now, we have something called The Will of The People ie the electorate which is the actual voters. NO judges want to phukk with that because there is constitutional law and we voters have rights through our electors who rep is in each state.

Unless there is clear and convincing evidence of voter fraud, anomalies, irregularities etc, none of the lawsuits will make it to the state level. Donnie has a hard on for PA because it's 20 electoral votes compared to 11 in AZ, 16 in GA, 6 in NV, 10 in WI and 16 in MI.

Did you know that the GOP and trump's team have combined to file 6 suits in PA and are 0 for 6?

Did you also know that I'm a nonwhite college educated born and raised US citizen who as you can see knows more about this process than 98% of trump voters (mostly non college educated).

Good day to you.
    You don't know shit because you are wrong. Your fake degree from some no name college that you won't even name does not make you smart. Sorry. And why does it matter if your white or not? Rascist.
    Last edited by themike78; 11-09-20 at 03:17 AM.

homie1975

Donnie get the phukk out. There's a new sheriff in town.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto View Post
    It's really hard to talk to people so devoid of logical thinking.

Leftist programming has literally changed your brain structure to the point where you are impossible to communicate with.
    Of course. Didn't you know liberalism is a mental disorder? It's really sad because most of them need help and have severe brain damage.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Its just a little odd that the side that never conceded the previous election and actively investigated it for years afterwards now doesn't want to even let the other side question the electoral results. If everything is on the level, then let the question begin and the truth will set you free. We have time, the Biden Cartel will start in January. There is no harm in asking questions and reviewing the result. The democratic side has no credibility with their former actions over the last 4 years. The lets move on crowd are a little quick to dismiss the republicans questions. The fact that they have a full media blitz isn't helping with our country's image and sentiment. This could end real ugly if in fact the Trumpenator finds the evidence.

As far as conspiracy theories go, I like the one with the voting machines manipulating the votes electronically. That is the one that I think has the best chance to have the biggest bang. All they need is a programmer and a few un-altered machines to test. If it checks out fine, but if they do indeed alter votes then the game is changed and we may never trust a vote again. We'll end up like a third world nation putting ink on our fingers and having armed guards on the ballot boxes.

homie1975

Alex Jones I mean Snower you are better than this.

Where's the DOJ right now?

I'll take your answer off the air.

Now please head to the stock thread.

DOW up ~1700

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

THEY love the uneducated, keep Them ignorant, a MAGA plan, 4ever.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Trump has no chance because the Rs secretly wanted him to lose. He's getting nothing from anybody.

The Rs are rebranding with Nikki Haley. She's going to be the nice ice queen.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

saloon the whiny sbr nutsys

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Most ppl are clueless how far the progress is going already. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia
    legislatures are ALL 100% committed to recounting and reverifying the "votes". Specific rulings are going to scotus
    that will invalidate thousands of Biden votes that were filed late. Many thousands more will be removed for fraud.
    Dominion Election Systems in 30 states - owned by Pelosi's office. Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden stuffed polling locations
    with paid conspirators. Software updates just before the election stole thousands of votes. Illegals voted by the millions.

None of this will stand. You will see.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Most ppl are clueless how far the progress is going already. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia
    legislatures are ALL 100% committed to recounting and reverifying the "votes". Specific rulings are going to scotus
    that will invalidate thousands of Biden votes that were filed late. Many thousands more will be removed for fraud.
    Dominion Election Systems in 30 states - owned by Pelosi's office. Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden stuffed polling locations
    with paid conspirators. Software updates just before the election stole thousands of votes. Illegals voted by the millions.

None of this will stand. You will see.
    And yet, R fear voters. Why's that, snowy?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Trump has a GO FUND ME PAGE. Please donate. I just donated 100 BET POINTS. The BILLIONAIRE NEDDS MONEY!!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

All these fuk’in idiots and their “illegal ballots” conspiracy theories.
    Please, by all means, continue to make yourself look like the stupid fuk’in idiots you are.

Trump got his fat fuk’in orange ass handed to him.

Your super spreading covid asshole lost... big time.

It’s over. Fuk’in deal with it.

Katsumoto

So much derangement and so little logic among leftists.
    It's non stop temper tantrums.
    There are clips of Trump's vote count going down by the exact same amount that Biden's go up.
    This is why all election footage has been removed from youtube.
    You leftists aren't even smart enough to cheat properly.

First 12