Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You haven’t posted one credible link. Get lost dumb shit.

That's funny because one of the links I posted was from the very same source as your link..
    You are such an inbred dumbass..

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

That's funny because one of the links I posted was from the very same source as your link..
    You are such an inbred dumbass..
    It wasn’t the same information dumb shit. Dont care.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Interesting..
    Begs the question, was it the same judge that signed off on both warrants?

thomorino

Breona Taylor was holding thousands of dollars for Glover in cash and he was a drug dealer, it defies common sense to think she didn’t know and participate at some level in the drug operation.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Breona Taylor was holding thousands of dollars for Glover in cash and he was a drug dealer, it defies common sense to think she didn’t know and participate at some level in the drug operation.
    Show us where it says police found suspected drug money at her residence..
    Or drugs..
    Or paraphernalia..
    Show us one article or report that says any of that..

thomorino

Show us where it says police found suspected drug money at her residence..
    Or drugs..
    Or paraphernalia..
    Show us one article or report that says any of that..
    She was living with a drug dealer who has already admitted he frequently had her hold money for him, thousands in cash.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

She was living with a drug dealer who has already admitted he frequently had her hold money for him, thousands in cash.
    She didn't live with her bf..
    Glover was NOT her bf..
    Show us where they found suspected drug money or drugs at her home..

thomorino

She didn't live with her bf..
    Glover was NOT her bf..
    Show us where they found suspected drug money or drugs at her home..
    Wrong and her holding the money has been admitted.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Wrong and her holding the money has been admitted.
    Wrong?
    Glover was her EX..

Admitted?
    Who admitted that?
    Did they find proof?

thomorino

Wrong?
    Glover was her EX..

Admitted?
    Who admitted that?
    Did they find proof?
    She knew multiple drug dealers and held money for them dumb shit.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

She knew multiple drug dealers and held money for them dumb shit.
    Where is your proof?
    A jailhouse phone conversation??
    Is that what you are trying to say is irrefutable evidence?
    Because the cops didn't find SHIT in her home associating her with Glover or anyone else dealing with drugs..

thomorino

Where is your proof?
    A jailhouse phone conversation??
    Is that what you are trying to say is irrefutable evidence?
    Because the cops didn't find SHIT in her home associating her with Glover or anyone else dealing with drugs..
    Her boyfriend who was wiretapped talked about how she was holding money for him dumb shit.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Her boyfriend who was wiretapped talked about how she was holding money for him dumb shit.
    Not her bf you inbred idiot!!!
    Jailhouse phone call...
    You have tried to present so much misinformation there is no way you even watch law programs..
    Where is the money?
    Where is it macaronio????
    How does it feel to be this stupid?
    Or do you even feel at all?

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Cant teach stupid. Buck drinking koolaide

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Cant teach stupid. Buck drinking koolaide

Where in the HELL is all this money then?
    For you guys to think a jailhouse phone call is evidence enough to convict without the actual evidence shows your lack of common sense..

thomorino

Not her bf you inbred idiot!!!
    Jailhouse phone call...
    You have tried to present so much misinformation there is no way you even watch law programs..
    Where is the money?
    Where is it macaronio????
    How does it feel to be this stupid?
    Or do you even feel at all?
    You didn’t refute anything I said because it is fact. Get lost dumb shit.

thomorino

Where in the HELL is all this money then?
    For you guys to think a jailhouse phone call is evidence enough to convict without the actual evidence shows your lack of common sense..
    She want holding a lot of money, the drug ring was low level, but no one except you disputes that she was holding money for the drug dealers dumb shit.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

I've proven everything you have said to be wrong..
    Besides a jailhouse phone call to someone not Breonna Taylor, where is your evidence that she handled the money?
    Where is your evidence that the investigations have been closed?
    Where is your evidence that it was a "good police shoot?"
    Where is your evidence her bf was a drug dealer?
    Where is your evidence her bf did not have his own residence?

I've shown you that you were wrong on all of those statements with links(proof) other than her handling the drug rings money because that's just laughable considering they have no physical proof..AT ALL..
    So, again I ask you, where is your evidence?
    Because a convicted drug dealer threw a dead woman under the bus to plea out?

thomorino

I've proven everything you have said to be wrong..
    Besides a jailhouse phone call to someone not Breonna Taylor, where is your evidence that she handled the money?
    Where is your evidence that the investigations have been closed?
    Where is your evidence that it was a "good police shoot?"
    Where is your evidence her bf was a drug dealer?
    Where is your evidence her bf did not have his own residence?

I've shown you that you were wrong on all of those statements with links(proof) other than her handling the drug rings money because that's just laughable considering they have no physical proof..AT ALL..
    So, again I ask you, where is your evidence?
    Because a convicted drug dealer threw a dead woman under the bus to plea out?
    Not 1 policeman charged or convicted, she was living and holding money for drug dealers, shut the fuk up dumb shit.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Not 1 policeman charged or convicted, she was living and holding money for drug dealers, shut the fuk up dumb shit.

That's what I thought you'd say.You have no proof, you inbred idiot..

Too bad law enforcement isn't being investigated right now..
    Still...
    Last edited by Buckandadime; 09-01-20 at 05:44 PM.

thomorino

That's what I thought you'd say.You have no proof, you inbred idiot..

Too bad law enforcement isn't being investigated right now..
    Still...
    I’ve posted multiple links, I can’t fix dumb shit you parasite.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

"Police used a battering ram to enter Taylor's southern Louisville apartment after midnight while serving a search warrant as part of a larger narcotics investigation. Walker fired in response, and Mattingly, along with Detective Myles Cosgrove and now-fired Detective Brett Hankison, returned fire, killing an unarmed Taylor in her hallway.

However, Romines said the evidence casts doubt on whether it was Walker's bullet that struck Mattingly in the left leg.

Based on crime scene photographs and other evidence he's obtained through discovery, Romines said LMPD likely fired 35 to 45 bullets into Taylor's apartment during two "flurries," or waves, of shootings.

"The radio transmission and the 911 calls reflect that a minute and eight seconds transpires with no shots before they start shooting into the apartment again," Romines said.

"During that time, Hankison yells 'reload,'" Romines said, adding that the initial 911 call about gunfire came from a neighbor at 12:42 a.m.

More than a minute elapsed after the initial gunfire was reported before anyone said "officer shot," which was at 12:43 a.m., he said.

"We know it was quite a delay before (Mattingly) announced he was shot," Romines told The Courier Journal.

A crime scene photo of the breezeway outside Breonna Taylor's apartment where LMPD Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly was shot. An attorney for Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, said photos show there was no indication of blood in the area.
    Crime scene photos show that there is no blood in the breezeway or living room of Taylor's apartment, where Mattingly said he was when he was shot, Romines said.

No blood is visible in a photograph of the hollow-point bullet fired from Walker's .9 mm Glock either, he added. The photograph is under a court seal.

Based on consults with pathologists, Walker's hollow-point bullet would have done "considerably" more damage to Mattingly's thigh, he said.

According to Mattingly's account of the events he told detectives, after officers forced Taylor's door open, he saw a man and a woman, with the man "in a stretched out position" with a gun.

"As soon as I clear, he fires. Boom," he said in a police interview.

Mattingly said he could feel "heat" in his leg, just after he rounded the corner into the doorway.

"And so I just returned fire. I got four rounds off. And it was, like, simultaneous. And then I went back and went down on the side of the door and then reached around, I think I got two more off around the corner of the door."

He said he felt blood on his legs.

"So I scooted back on my butt and I yell at them, 'I've been hit in my femoral (artery)."

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...st/3454474001/

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    "Police used a battering ram to enter Taylor's southern Louisville apartment after midnight while serving a search warrant as part of a larger narcotics investigation. Walker fired in response, and Mattingly, along with Detective Myles Cosgrove and now-fired Detective Brett Hankison, returned fire, killing an unarmed Taylor in her hallway.

However, Romines said the evidence casts doubt on whether it was Walker's bullet that struck Mattingly in the left leg.

Based on crime scene photographs and other evidence he's obtained through discovery, Romines said LMPD likely fired 35 to 45 bullets into Taylor's apartment during two "flurries," or waves, of shootings.

"The radio transmission and the 911 calls reflect that a minute and eight seconds transpires with no shots before they start shooting into the apartment again," Romines said.

"During that time, Hankison yells 'reload,'" Romines said, adding that the initial 911 call about gunfire came from a neighbor at 12:42 a.m.

More than a minute elapsed after the initial gunfire was reported before anyone said "officer shot," which was at 12:43 a.m., he said.

"We know it was quite a delay before (Mattingly) announced he was shot," Romines told The Courier Journal.

A crime scene photo of the breezeway outside Breonna Taylor's apartment where LMPD Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly was shot. An attorney for Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, said photos show there was no indication of blood in the area.
    Crime scene photos show that there is no blood in the breezeway or living room of Taylor's apartment, where Mattingly said he was when he was shot, Romines said.

No blood is visible in a photograph of the hollow-point bullet fired from Walker's .9 mm Glock either, he added. The photograph is under a court seal.

Based on consults with pathologists, Walker's hollow-point bullet would have done "considerably" more damage to Mattingly's thigh, he said.

According to Mattingly's account of the events he told detectives, after officers forced Taylor's door open, he saw a man and a woman, with the man "in a stretched out position" with a gun.

"As soon as I clear, he fires. Boom," he said in a police interview.

Mattingly said he could feel "heat" in his leg, just after he rounded the corner into the doorway.

"And so I just returned fire. I got four rounds off. And it was, like, simultaneous. And then I went back and went down on the side of the door and then reached around, I think I got two more off around the corner of the door."

He said he felt blood on his legs.

"So I scooted back on my butt and I yell at them, 'I've been hit in my femoral (artery)."

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...st/3454474001/
    I'm confused..
    That's not how macaronio said it happened..

thomorino

I'm confused..
    Obviously some people are lying because they have an agenda.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

thomorino

You are a dumb shit.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

It wasn’t the same information dumb shit. Dont care.
    You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

You are an ignorant dumb shit.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

I'm confused..
    Yeh, it's all fooked up. What sucks even more is all the stuff that keeps getting leaked, and/or released by the press from requesting open records. From the start a judge should've ruled on sealing everything while the investigations are ongoing. Then, if the investigation don't match-up to witness statements and the surviving Bf, and from police records obtained from lawyers through the process- then everything should get released for the press to dig through and bring up questions and whatnot.
    The bottom line is that the detectives over-reached in trying to include her in this investigation against the group of small time piddly street hustlers. They had no credible info. Just hearsay and hunches. Either the detectives lied- which is seeming plausible- in order to convince the judge to sign off on the no-knock warrant, or the judge didn't do her due diligence in asking the right questions and making sure the i's were dotted and t's were crossed. It seems like this detective, or this group in particular, have used the same judge in the past to obtain no-knock warrants that were considered questionable.
    Breona had no record.
    Breona's apartment in the south end is not in what's considered a zhitty area, it's mostly white people, lower middle class blue-collar folk.
    The surveillance info only has the one incident of a detective saying Glover stopped by and left with "what appeared to be a package from the USPS." I'm not sure on the size of the alleged package- are we talking small box, medium box, big box, a padded envelope, or what.
    But a inquiry with the local postal people came back as everything seemed normal to them. Now could there be fedx, ups, dhl, etc? Yes, it's plausible. I'm not sure how the detective from whatever distance, was able to determine it was a package from the USPS that they saw Glover carrying as he left her apartment. Maybe it's a gift. Maybe she ordered something on amazon. Who da fook knows.
    But postal people said everything seemed normal.

Next is the issue with detectives saying Glover used or had used Breona address as his own. That raises the question of was she aware of it?
    How many other addresses has he used in the past? He may just be one of those dudes that keeps a bunch of side pieces and uses them because of their naiveté, or because a lot of girls like the thrill of the "bad boy." Who really knows? What we do know is that someone using your addy doesn't make them "live" with you.
    So, here's where it gets even more baffling. The detectives claim Glover used her addy. Yet there was 2 separate warrants. His name , along with some other dude(s) was written for the trap house in downtown, the west end, just north of Broadway. Breona wasn't on that warrant.
    The warrant for Breona apartment, 10 miles south(they state 10 miles in articles, but that might be by how a crow flies, taking the roads it has to be a longer than 10 mile drive) didn't have Glover listed on it. They(detectives) claim he lives with her because he listed her addy on some prior form(s) in the past. Yet, on separate paperwork in the filing for trying to get the warrant- in the description from surveillance- it's stated that Glover was seen visiting Breona's apartment X amount of times between such-n-such time frame(I think it was like 7 times in a 2 month span) - they clearly use "visiting" - But yet they claim he lives there too. And in only one of those "visits" did he leave with what would be deemed questionable, or aka "a package." Because again, in the paperwork there is only ONE mention of him leaving with a package.

Then there is the recorded phone calls from jail. Let's first acknowledge that these dudes(or gals) who are in and out of jail for small time hustling, know their phone calls are being spied on. With that said - why would detectives think anything said over the phone can be considered credible, much less as absolute fact.
    So in past Glover had told another dude(or gal) to get money together and give to Breona, so she could post bond.
    It is a fact that she did post bond 2 previous times for him. Both piddly amounts. I think 2k and 5k(or maybe 8k) - which real quick leads to the point of "how much of a threat was the dude?" ,like the dude doesn't seem like a menace to society. Were not talking about 100k, 50k, even 25k bonds, it's chump change, really. And the fact of how often he was arrested and quickly let back out on such small bond amounts. If the courts, judges and cops, thought he was such a bad dude, they'd have kept increasing the bond amount.
    So back to the phone calls. So he tells someone gather money and give it to Breona. Again, was he a charismatic street hustler smooth-talking dude that knew a naive and innocent girl he could take advantage of and use when in trouble? Totally possible. He more than likely knew she had no record and by asking her to post he knew it wouldn't throw up any flags, or even if it did and the police looked her up, they wouldn't find anything.
    Glover also tells a different girl that Breona was holding his money. Again- he knows they listening to inmates phone calls. He could be talking smack to throw the cops off - or even flat out lying to the girl on the phone because he trying misdirect or stir zhit up between that girl and Breona. It's a cluster-fook of him saying various things and double talk to others.
    Plus there is one of the other drug hustling dudes that was locked up and talking on the phone to his girl, or a girl, or maybe another associate, and he states that Breona has nothing to do with anything.

Everything that is known as of this point, leads to the detectives massively stretching the truth and being over-zealous in trying to include her in this circle of small-time hustlers.
    It seems more likely that she briefly dated Glover, probably quickly realized she wasn't into what he was doing and they parted, but had still stayed on friendly terms. Glover probably took advantage of her sweetness and clean record, and kept her close by smooth-talking and charming/flirting with her on and off. The stories are as old as time. Happens all day everyday, all over the country, if not the world.
    Points Awarded:

Buckandadime gave louisvillekid 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Yeh, it's all fooked up. What sucks even more is all the stuff that keeps getting leaked, and/or released by the press from requesting open records. From the start a judge should've ruled on sealing everything while the investigations are ongoing. Then, if the investigation don't match-up to witness statements and the surviving Bf, and from police records obtained from lawyers through the process- then everything should get released for the press to dig through and bring up questions and whatnot.
    The bottom line is that the detectives over-reached in trying to include her in this investigation against the group of small time piddly street hustlers. They had no credible info. Just hearsay and hunches. Either the detectives lied- which is seeming plausible- in order to convince the judge to sign off on the no-knock warrant, or the judge didn't do her due diligence in asking the right questions and making sure the i's were dotted and t's were crossed. It seems like this detective, or this group in particular, have used the same judge in the past to obtain no-knock warrants that were considered questionable.
    Breona had no record.
    Breona's apartment in the south end is not in what's considered a zhitty area, it's mostly white people, lower middle class blue-collar folk.
    The surveillance info only has the one incident of a detective saying Glover stopped by and left with "what appeared to be a package from the USPS." I'm not sure on the size of the alleged package- are we talking small box, medium box, big box, a padded envelope, or what.
    But a inquiry with the local postal people came back as everything seemed normal to them. Now could there be fedx, ups, dhl, etc? Yes, it's plausible. I'm not sure how the detective from whatever distance, was able to determine it was a package from the USPS that they saw Glover carrying as he left her apartment. Maybe it's a gift. Maybe she ordered something on amazon. Who da fook knows.
    But postal people said everything seemed normal.

Next is the issue with detectives saying Glover used or had used Breona address as his own. That raises the question of was she aware of it?
    How many other addresses has he used in the past? He may just be one of those dudes that keeps a bunch of side pieces and uses them because of their naiveté, or because a lot of girls like the thrill of the "bad boy." Who really knows? What we do know is that someone using your addy doesn't make them "live" with you.
    So, here's where it gets even more baffling. The detectives claim Glover used her addy. Yet there was 2 separate warrants. His name , along with some other dude(s) was written for the trap house in downtown, the west end, just north of Broadway. Breona wasn't on that warrant.
    The warrant for Breona apartment, 10 miles south(they state 10 miles in articles, but that might be by how a crow flies, taking the roads it has to be a longer than 10 mile drive) didn't have Glover listed on it. They(detectives) claim he lives with her because he listed her addy on some prior form(s) in the past. Yet, on separate paperwork in the filing for trying to get the warrant- in the description from surveillance- it's stated that Glover was seen visiting Breona's apartment X amount of times between such-n-such time frame(I think it was like 7 times in a 2 month span) - they clearly use "visiting" - But yet they claim he lives there too. And in only one of those "visits" did he leave with what would be deemed questionable, or aka "a package." Because again, in the paperwork there is only ONE mention of him leaving with a package.

Then there is the recorded phone calls from jail. Let's first acknowledge that these dudes(or gals) who are in and out of jail for small time hustling, know their phone calls are being spied on. With that said - why would detectives think anything said over the phone can be considered credible, much less as absolute fact.
    So in past Glover had told another dude(or gal) to get money together and give to Breona, so she could post bond.
    It is a fact that she did post bond 2 previous times for him. Both piddly amounts. I think 2k and 5k(or maybe 8k) - which real quick leads to the point of "how much of a threat was the dude?" ,like the dude doesn't seem like a menace to society. Were not talking about 100k, 50k, even 25k bonds, it's chump change, really. And the fact of how often he was arrested and quickly let back out on such small bond amounts. If the courts, judges and cops, thought he was such a bad dude, they'd have kept increasing the bond amount.
    So back to the phone calls. So he tells someone gather money and give it to Breona. Again, was he a charismatic street hustler smooth-talking dude that knew a naive and innocent girl he could take advantage of and use when in trouble? Totally possible. He more than likely knew she had no record and by asking her to post he knew it wouldn't throw up any flags, or even if it did and the police looked her up, they wouldn't find anything.
    Glover also tells a different girl that Breona was holding his money. Again- he knows they listening to inmates phone calls. He could be talking smack to throw the cops off - or even flat out lying to the girl on the phone because he trying misdirect or stir zhit up between that girl and Breona. It's a cluster-fook of him saying various things and double talk to others.
    Plus there is one of the other drug hustling dudes that was locked up and talking on the phone to his girl, or a girl, or maybe another associate, and he states that Breona has nothing to do with anything.

Everything that is known as of this point, leads to the detectives massively stretching the truth and being over-zealous in trying to include her in this circle of small-time hustlers.
    It seems more likely that she briefly dated Glover, probably quickly realized she wasn't into what he was doing and they parted, but had still stayed on friendly terms. Glover probably took advantage of her sweetness and clean record, and kept her close by smooth-talking and charming/flirting with her on and off. The stories are as old as time. Happens all day everyday, all over the country, if not the world.
    Yeah, everything about this, the events leading up to it and the aftermath have been a clusterfukk of misinformation..
    Truly be interesting to see how the officer was shot in the leg by Walker if there really was no blood on the shell he fired...
    Going to be interesting to see if the judge or any of the officers go to trial for their part(s) in her death or if Glover takes a plea deal..
    No matter what happens now, it should have never happened in the first place..

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Yeah, everything about this, the events leading up to it and the aftermath have been a clusterfukk of misinformation..
    Truly be interesting to see how the officer was shot in the leg by Walker if there really was no blood on the shell he fired...
    Going to be interesting to see if the judge or any of the officers go to trial for their part(s) in her death or if Glover takes a plea deal..
    No matter what happens now, it should have never happened in the first place..
    Well, there shouldn't be blood on a shell, aka casing. But not having any blood in the breezeway or even right inside the door would be odd. The officer originally said when he breached the door and cleared, that he saw a man and a woman, and said man was in a "stretched out position" with a gun. And that's when he claimed he was shot and then fired off four rounds.

It still don't make sense his statement.
    Here's the statement.....

According to Mattingly's account of the events he told detectives, after officers forced Taylor's door open, he saw a man and a woman, with the man "in a stretched out position" with a gun. [So door is forced opened and he can clearly see both]

"As soon as I clear, he fires. Boom," he said in a police interview.[Clear? He says the door is open and he clearly sees two people, one in a "stretched out position" with a gun.]

Mattingly said he could feel "heat" in his leg, just after he rounded the corner into the doorway.[Could feel "heat" in his leg "after" he rounded the doorway? He done knocked the door open and/or off it's hinges AND said he could see two people.But now he is rounding the doorway? To enter? He has claimed he was shot through the door when he entered, but how could he "feel heat" now as he rounded the corner INTO the doorway. Wait, what? Did he get shot outside and wasn't even directly in front of the door? He has to round the corner to enter into the doorway?]

"And so I just returned fire. I got four rounds off. And it was, like, simultaneous. And then I went back and went down on the side of the door and then reached around, I think I got two more off around the corner of the door."[Is he inside or outside? He is so vague and makes it seem like he is clearly inside and has breached the door and has it "cleared" and clearly sees two people and one in a stretched out position with a gun. And he felt "heat" in his leg and fired off four rounds(doesn't state who or what he was shooting at.) And then he went "back?" Back to where? Outside? Because he was inside the apartment? And went down side of door? The door was cleared I thought. Even if it still on it's hinges and he's going down the side of it- he would be INSIDE. Doors open INTO homes. Not outward. Which raises question as why slide down side of a door for what I assume is cover, AND fire off two more rounds around corner of door? He already said when he breached the door and "cleared", that he clearly saw two people. So now he can't claim he was still on the outside of the doorframe in the breezeway, unless the two people were directly in front of him when they rammed the door open and that is how he seen them. But he doesn't see, or can't see anyone, till he enters the home and "clears" the door. He's clearly inside and still apparently hasn't identified himself upon entering. Yet he felt "heat" and started firing and fired four rounds. Again, at who? And slid down the door and fired two more rounds off. Everything about his statement doesn't make sense]

He said he felt blood on his legs.[If he could feel blood on his leg, plus the sliding down the door - and claimed he was shot inside the apartment as he was entering, from someone on other side of the door as he was clearing it - then clearly his blood would, or should, be on the inside. Yet, it's not.]

"So I scooted back on my butt and I yell at them, 'I've been hit in my femoral (artery)."[Scooted to where? His partner was allegedly right there. The partner helped break the door open. And I'm not sure why he would yell that. But if he had been hit in his femoral then there definitely would've been blood inside the apartments entryway, on the door, and all over the breezeway area. But apparently he wasn't hit there, he just freaked out I guess. But again, if he was hit by Walker's hollow-tip bullet he would've had more damage as mentioned in the notes and article. ]

Everything about it stinks. And I'm just an outsider looking in and reading and following the local news. From everything gathered and released thus far - It seems like a shoddy investigation that had bare minimum semi-credible evidence to base the need for a warrant that included her home. The warrant for the trap house is totally reasonable. At least I assume. Nothing actually released about the "investigation" into it. But really, no need for that info.
    Everything is about the second warrant and the need for it at Breona's home. Not to mention the crazy blaze of bullets from all different angles wildly into an apartment from numerous officers. The stories not making sense from officers recall of events. The taking of so long for ballistics report. And numerous other stuff I can't think of as I type this.
    At bare minimum the detective(s) and/or the judge are of some blame for over-reaching with warrant on barely much info. At least the info as of now. And the team serving the warrant, with Mattingly in particular, preformed gross negligence in their actions.
    But there needs to be more than just smacks on the hand and some reprimand write-up in officers files. Detective(s) and judge, if found over-reaching in submitting and allowing a warrant without proper credible info, should get fired. The officers involved in the hail-fire of bullets should be fired. And whoever gets blamed for the fatal bullet - because even though she was hit multiple times, and possibly by multiple officers - they will only claim one shot in particular was "fatal" and will need to charge that officer with something. Should be some form of manslaughter at minimum. And he won't even do much time. With being a cop and all the over-crowding in the jail system, he might do 12 months max.
    And firing any of them ain't gonna hinder any of them from getting a job at other police force. Heck, in Louisville, we have smaller cities within the whole city/county.
    The city/county merged after the 2000 census. Used to be something like, the LPD(Louisville Police Department) and the JCP(Jefferson County Police), but now it's LMPD(Louisville Metro Police Department.) But the city/county has had other police departments within it for years. IE: Shively, St. Matthews, Jeffersontown police and others. And other departments are known to pay more than the LMPD, like St. Matthews and J-Town.
    Plus it's happened for years, where you read about some story of an officer losing his job at one department for misconduct or whatever, and then gets rehired at another department in the city/county.

I just get the feeling that not much is gonna happen to all involved. They might make one person(possibly Mattingly) the fall-guy, but the courts will probably still let him off with minimal damage.
    The family will do the same as other families in the past - File a civil suit - and the city will pay millions.

Rinse and repeat.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 09-03-20 at 01:11 AM.

thomorino

The bottom line is when you do business with drug dealers, live with drug dealers, and fire at the police, bad things happen. She posted bond for criminals, held their money, and lived with them.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

The police did do something wrong in the case.

They didn't use enough ammunition.

They should have emptied every clip they had and the mace cans and then use the batons.

That's what they did wrong they didn't use enough Force.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

The bottom line is when you do business with drug dealers, live with drug dealers, and fire at the police, bad things happen. She posted bond for criminals, held their money, and lived with them.
    No...
    The bottom line is, you shouldn't start dumb ass threads like this one, when you don't know the difference between fiction and non-fiction..

First ... 45678 Last