wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Ban Racism and Politics at Sbr

Get rid of the political forums and stick to gambling . Hire the first black mod, so i can clean up this forum of all low life INDIVIDUALS WHO DONT CONTRIBUTE TO SPORTS BETTING and you will reach your affirmative action threshold for mods. You can just make plain white rice on these forums anymore. America is shifting. Tanner folks are in your neighborhood now. The suburbs isn't what they use to be. You cant just say a couple nice things anymore and still preach hate Sbr. Sbr is like that one good cop that watches the bad cop stomp someone face for no reason, just because they can.

We got games! If you don't implement these changes you will die off. The owner isn't racists so why is the staff? It harbors poor alt right folks who just spew hatred for one another .

Let's transition
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 08-27-20 at 08:08 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer, coachkplays, jonal, blackHIPPY, Git Lo, and The Inevitable

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BLM destroying USA and setting race back 10 years and less respect from world than ever before

People are sick and tired of blacks causing mayhem across Country the last 50 years

They brought the crack epidemic to Cities their number 1 claim to fame

WE NEED MUCH MORE FORCE FROM POLICE IN THE STREETS
    Points Awarded:

iBetSo gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212, hanco21, nyplayer33, Emily_Haines, THE HITMAN, hawkwind, beerman2619, and ChocMilk23

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    BLM destroying USA and setting race back 10 years and less respect from world than ever before

People are sick and tired of blacks causing mayhem across Country the last 50 years

They brought the crack epidemic to Cities their number 1 claim to fame

WE NEED MUCH MORE FORCE FROM POLICE IN THE STREETS
    FBI brought Crack to the streets JJ. And no, everytime insee Blm they are getting flanked by far right Militia groups who are touring guns and storing up trouble.

Three Percenters
    ANTIFA
    BOOGALOO BOYS ETC

Also you need to step down as mod and give the job to someone less biased and not a racist. Its 2020 we getting rid of you people. Even on internet forums. All I need is 50nsignatures and youre out of here

wikkidinsane

No. POLITICS JJ !!

BLUE LIVES DONT MATTER
    ALL LIVES MATTER!
    SAY IT WITH ME!

jjgold

All lives matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

forums were built on hate speech Wikki it is our foundation our statue if you will

jjgold

Wikki will be named today to be on a committee to help us all heal

Illini
    Wiiki

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

Illini
    Wiiki

We could use a new horse moderator
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663, and trytrytry

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post

We could use a new horse moderator
    jj a horse moderator like tony soprano was a waste management officer worker

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    jj a horse moderator like tony soprano was a waste management officer worker
    Correct

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Yes let's remove all forms of entertainment and cater to people with a low sense of humor

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Yes let's remove all forms of entertainment and cater to people with a low sense of humor

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    FBI brought Crack to the streets JJ. And no, everytime insee Blm they are getting flanked by far right Militia groups who are touring guns and storing up trouble.

Three Percenters
    ANTIFA
    BOOGALOO BOYS ETC

Also you need to step down as mod and give the job to someone less biased and not a racist. Its 2020 we getting rid of you people. Even on internet forums. All I need is 50nsignatures and youre out of here
    It was poppa bush and cia. Not fbi. Get your facts straight. Mods here aren’t racist. Maybe twisted. Jj just plays a role. Poor guy was turned down by a ugly pregnant Asian.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Guy wants to ban racism but then goes off on a racist rant against white people . Another clown that acts like racism only happens to the black community. Open your fukin eyes and cut the woes as me bullshit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, and JAKEPEAVY21

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Illini
    Wiiki
    Christ will heal us JJ!

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Homophobia is a much bigger problem here than racism.

How often do posters call you the N word? Probably never.

Meanwhile I get called every homophobic slur in the book.

Get in line, WIKKI.

First we must take care of LGBTQ2+ZKB lives, like mine.

stevek173

Ronald's Life Matters!!!!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Homophobia is a much bigger problem here than racism.

How often do posters call you the N word? Probably never.

Meanwhile I get called every homophobic slur in the book.

Get in line, WIKKI.

First we must take care of LGBTQ2+ZKB lives, like mine.
    yes that was a little incensitive of me. I am for your rights.

ill look into that chico

unde this is a rally cry for minority sbr posters not people like you

Dont tell me about crying. Did you watch the RNC? They were all crying about how life is not fair for them . pussies
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9887

Get rid of the political forums and stick to gambling . Hire the first black mod, soni can clean up this forum of all low life whites and you will reach your affirmative action threshold for mods. You can just make plain white rice on these forums anymore. America is shifting. Tanner folks are in your neighborhood now. The suburbs isn't what they use to be. You cant just say a couple nice things anymore and still preach hate Sbr. Sbr is like that one good cop that watches the bad cop stomp someone face for no reason, just because they can.

We got games! If you don't implement these changes you will die off. The owner isn't racists so why is the staff? It harbors poor alt right folks who just spew hatred for one another .

Let's transition
    Hire the first black mod,
    So you're saying hire based on color of skin rather than qualifications? I'm not against a black mod, but I would never make that as the sole reason for employment (Unlike Joe Biden). Based on his avitar, I'm guessing that LT Profits might be black, (but that could be construed as being a racist thought). Nonetheless, I think he is doing an outstanding job and brings a lot to the site.

clean up this forum of all low life whites
    Glad to see that you are all inclusive and not racist yourself!

Stop claiming victimhood about everything. Stop expecting the government to solve all your problems. The government ISN'T your answer. Get a job, work hard. Don't create children you won't support. Don't break the law and don't antagonize law enforcement and I will almost guarantee you that 99.99% of your problems will be solved.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

yes that was a little incensitive of me. I am for your rights.

ill look into that chico

unde this is a rally cry for minority sbr posters not people like you

Dont tell me about crying. Did you watch the RNC? They were all crying about how life is not fair for them . pussies
    DNC cried even more.

jjgold

Wiiki a good kid

I would never fuk with this kid

Many met him here

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    So you're saying hire based on color of skin rather than qualifications? I'm not against a black mod, but I would never make that as the sole reason for employment (Unlike Joe Biden). Based on his avitar, I'm guessing that LT Profits might be black, (but that could be construed as being a racist thought). Nonetheless, I think he is doing an outstanding job and brings a lot to the site.

Glad to see that you are all inclusive and not racist yourself!

Stop claiming victimhood about everything. Stop expecting the government to solve all your problems. The government ISN'T your answer. Get a job, work hard. Don't create children you won't support. Don't break the law and don't antagonize law enforcement and I will almost guarantee you that 99.99% of your problems will be solved.
    For the record, this was done as a joke to point out something. penetrate most law enforcement and I dont get shit from the GOV except a paycheck i work for. I dont have problems, life is great over here. All i see on these forums is republican whites crying about how they want there country back and sports is somehow stopping them. Have a real struggle~ Pussy

jjgold

Wiiki this was a perfect thread for you to make epic boxing video

You have form like a pro

stevek173

Wiiki this was a perfect thread for you to make epic boxing video

You have form like a pro

wikkidinsane

Damnit everytime i try to be racist like JJ u all dont take me seriously. Fuk off!

Jj i actually think you are racist man

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Wikki is a good dude and the best option to spar or box with now that sour twist isn't around anymore. Wikki let's box at the next bash then have a beer like nothing happened afterwards while the 60+ yr olds get nervous they might get hit next

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is SBR's modus operandi. If we have no politics and racism we have no posters.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

For the record, this was done as a joke to point out something. penetrate most law enforcement and I dont get shit from the GOV except a paycheck i work for. I dont have problems, life is great over here. All i see on these forums is republican whites crying about how they want there country back and sports is somehow stopping them. Have a real struggle~ Pussy
    Ah..."penetrate law enforcement"...so sad to see that those who need it most respect it the least.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

What would all the old ass keyboard racists do then?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    What would all the old ass keyboard racists do then?
    I can only name 2 racists here, and 1 is black

Equality for all doesnt put black lives matter on a fukkin pedestal

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Get rid of the political forums and stick to gambling . Hire the first black mod, so i can clean up this forum of all low life INDIVIDUALS WHO DONT CONTRIBUTE TO SPORTS BETTING and you will reach your affirmative action threshold for mods. You can just make plain white rice on these forums anymore. America is shifting. Tanner folks are in your neighborhood now. The suburbs isn't what they use to be. You cant just say a couple nice things anymore and still preach hate Sbr. Sbr is like that one good cop that watches the bad cop stomp someone face for no reason, just because they can.

Let's transition
    Worry about yourself. I don't see any racism on SBR and how do you know there isn't a Black mod already? Why do you care what color of skin they were born with?

Both The Lakers And Clippers Voted To Boycott The SEASON.

Also, They are rioting for a criminal sex offender who disobeyed a lawful order.

Let that sink in.
    Points Awarded:

TATUMUS gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Everything that is going on in America is making racism worse not better. There are so many white people shaking their heads and can't believe what they are seeing. America will be way worse off when this cools down. The only hope we have is to allow Christ into your soul. Sodium free saltines have been graced with the presence of Christ. Please consume to allow the healing process to start.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Worry about yourself. I don't see any racism on SBR and how do you know there isn't a Black mod already? Why do you care what color of skin they were born with?

Also, They are rioting for a criminal sex offender who disobeyed a lawful order.

Let that sink in.
    All of the martyrs of the left are all criminals. If you disagree, please name one who isn't!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Let that sink in.
    You are a prime example on many occasions. If theybhave one I never seen them. Bootlicker you know they aren't protedting for the wrongs this man has done. I just found out the name of the shooter who did this. I will dig up some dirt on that scum today.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Wiiki a good kid

I would never fuk with this kid

Many met him here
    Wikki nice guy.

1234 ... Last