Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    No way would I post that personal info.

wow shes actually turning into a pig before the first kid

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby leading
    Water boy my ass.. Leading tackle and run stopper.. ..

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Mac4Lyfe definitely in the running pavyracer others

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Water boy my ass.. Leading tackle and run stopper.. ..

Funny enough I often picture this guy when reading your political post! Lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you are a white guy living in the streets of st. louis

im sure you want to defund the police too

best of luck kid

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

rudy how many burials is that

2daBank

Yes Rudy

Weak people vote Dem and law and order people vote Rep

The real Americans are Rep
    I’m sure we can find some Dem voters that could kick your bald behind!

I don’t vote, period. What the Fukk it matter? I’ll let you know if there ever a option I like! The only thing worth the time or trouble to vote on are some local issues on the ballet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you are a white guy living in the streets of st. louis

im sure you want to defund the police too

best of luck kid
    “Living in the streets”? Lol. Not exactly.

Far as defunding the police I wouldn’t go that far. I think there needs to be drastic changes but certainly not saying there shouldn’t be police.

1st and foremost in St. Louis we have this big problem where we split everything up into all these tiny jurisdictions. The actual city cops themselves are mostly decent guys who have better things to do than harass folks hoping to find some drugs. The city guys don’t even waste their time randomly pulling ppl over! I’ve said my entire life the city cops in my area are ok in my book! I’ve never really had a bad experience with St Louis city cops, I doubt that true for all and certainly not all black ppl but I’d guess they get a way more fair shake with them than the next group I’m about to talk about!

The problem lies in stl county where we not only have a boat load of St Louis county cops but every 4-5 miles we have another town with their own police force. These are the ones who need to be defunded and done away with! I can assure you these little departments don’t prevent any crime, don’t “protect” ppl, and would be of more use “serving” pizza!

The county cops have more than enough presence in the same areas leaving these local clowns w nothing better to do than “invent” crimes by harassing folks on routine traffic stops or walking down the street!! They even get behind ppl and run plates for no reason other than boredom, hoping something comes back so they can shit on the constitution a little bit!! They do this cause they wernt put in place to protect and serve but to generate revenue!!!

The “justice” system should not be a for profit endeavor!! Increase Pay for the good ones we need to protect against the mf’ers robbing, car jacking, and killing. Get rid all the useless meter maids with guns and badges who out here harassing folks for no reason other than the fact they need to keep courthouses and prisons full so a bunch of dip shits can have jobs!!!

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post

rudy how many burials is that
    too many to count

if i had tattoos of tear drops for each running down my eye, my big toe would get the next one

RudyRuetigger

Far as defunding the police I wouldn’t go that far. I think there needs to be drastic changes but certainly not saying there shouldn’t be police.

1st and foremost in St. Louis we have this big problem where we split everything up into all these tiny jurisdictions. The actual city cops themselves are mostly decent guys who have better things to do than harass folks hoping to find some drugs. The city guys don’t even waste their time randomly pulling ppl over! I’ve said my entire life the city cops in my area are ok in my book! I’ve never really had a bad experience with St Louis city cops, I doubt that true for all and certainly not all black ppl but I’d guess they get a way more fair shake with them than the next group I’m about to talk about!

The problem lies in stl county where we not only have a boat load of St Louis county cops but every 4-5 miles we have another town with their own police force. These are the ones who need to be defunded and done away with! I can assure you these little departments don’t prevent any crime, don’t “protect” ppl, and would be of more use “serving” pizza!

The county cops have more than enough presence in the same areas leaving these local clowns w nothing better to do than “invent” crimes by harassing folks on routine traffic stops or walking down the street!! They even get behind ppl and run plates for no reason other than boredom, hoping something comes back so they can shit on the constitution a little bit!! They do this cause they wernt put in place to protect and serve but to generate revenue!!!

The “justice” system should not be a for profit endeavor!! Increase Pay for the good ones we need to protect against the mf’ers robbing, car jacking, and killing. Get rid all the useless meter maids with guns and badges who out here harassing folks for no reason other than the fact they need to keep courthouses and prisons full so a bunch of dip shits can have jobs!!!
    bro im not reading all that

you are turning into galt

im for small govt, but hell yea i want police

not politicians (thats the govt)

2daBank

bro im not reading all that

you are turning into galt

im for small govt, but hell yea i want police

not politicians (thats the govt)
    It not a short answer but here the gist.

Increase the Pay of the good city cops who have a dangerous job and are needed to protect and serve.

Defund these useless small jurisdictions we have that’s job is to create revenue by harassing folks not protecting or serving anyone.

RudyRuetigger

It not a short answer but here the gist.

Increase the Pay of the good city cops who have a dangerous job and are needed to protect and serve.

Defund these useless small jurisdictions we have that’s job is to create revenue by harassing folks not protecting or serving anyone.
    I would say defund the bigger pay scale people

and focus on communities

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Relax Bankers it's not always about Politics.. I'm gonna slap you and JJ if you guys keep this up ..

2daBank

I would say defund the bigger pay scale people

and focus on communities
    You have to read my entire “long” post to really get what I mean and why.

The St. Louis city cops have a tough job and for the most part I think they good and fair ppl. It would be insane to do away with the stl city cops!!

Problem is once you leave city limits into the county we have a different small town every few miles! So not only county cops but we overrun with a different municipally every few miles!! The cops in these small areas have very little to do other than attempt to generate revenue by harassing ppl. They don’t deal with the problem of real crime! There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for those.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Relax Bankers it's not always about Politics.. I'm gonna slap you and JJ if you guys keep this up ..
    Lol. I often tell my old lady to slap me harder during sex! Might work for posting also!
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok Guys

Jibby
    Gauchy
    Seaweed

Final 3 to get water boy badge...going to be close

BANKER WILL NEVER BE ON ANY LIST LIKE THIS< MOTHER FUKKER WILL CAP ANYONE

2daBank

Lol.

I’m not gonna play pretend like our resident liar bigdaddyQH. I ain’t ever killed anyone.

jjgold

Banker how many times you pull out your fukkin 1911????

2daBank

Banker how many times you pull out your fukkin 1911????
    Never. Don’t even carry, almost never carried even when maybe should have. Gun + drugs = really long prison sentence!

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Ok Guys

Jibby
    Gauchy
    Seaweed

Final 3 to get water boy badge...going to be close

BANKER WILL NEVER BE ON ANY LIST LIKE THIS< MOTHER FUKKER WILL CAP ANYONE
    You have 2 give it to someone who doesnt want it this is an asshole award isnt it

Thats takes seaweed off list u know he wants any badge he can get

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    You have 2 give it to someone who doesnt want it this is an asshole award isnt it

Thats takes seaweed off list u know he wants any badge he can get
    You ask weeder for water and he bring a Pepsi.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I vote Seaweed. Jibs also a good candidate. Still think Rudy should be on the list.

RudyRuetigger

The St. Louis city cops have a tough job and for the most part I think they good and fair ppl. It would be insane to do away with the stl city cops!!

Problem is once you leave city limits into the county we have a different small town every few miles! So not only county cops but we overrun with a different municipally every few miles!! The cops in these small areas have very little to do other than attempt to generate revenue by harassing ppl. They don’t deal with the problem of real crime! There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for those.
    i dont like reading bro

5 lines typed like this, that is the MAX

but i prefer 3

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

i dont like reading bro

5 lines typed like this, that is the MAX

but i prefer 3

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Don't worry. There will still be these threads when baseball starts
    He said when sports starts....

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Man stop preaching to these heathens. Also we all dont practice your Religion. All it brings is death and destruction.
    Austin 3:16

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Austin 3:16

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I have to deal with these little county country cops in Ohio. When I bought a car in South Carolina it no front LP and before I had a real shot to fix that stupid minor detail they pulled me over when i had it in the corner of the windshield. (also because it was a nice looking coupe and they probably got an erection seeing a car in town they hadn't seen before). So I pull over and tell him I just bought it recently and where I bought it to educate his dumbass on the fact that front LP aren't required in some states (Ohio finally joined that party this month) and he asks me if i have any weapons or drugs in the car (I am driving home from work and still have my work shirt on) i tell him no and this is when he asks if I will give him permission to search the car.

Since I had just bought the car.... IT WAS TOTALLY CLEAN no random objects or junk anywhere... I think I had a funnel in the trunk and that was it. Just some papers and the usual small things people keep in the middle compartment/arm rest. So... at this point I don't want to give him a reason to get pissed and I know he will waste his damn time leaning in and around the car while wasting another officers time when he has to wait for another officer to arrive on scene so I can stand by their car while he searches mine so I gave him permission

another patrol car pulls in after a couple minutes and this tiny little woman gets out. She was 5 foot nothing and probably weighed 110 lbs. I stand by her in front of her car and she recognizes me and says you're on the guys always playing some good sand volleyball at the local courts... asks why he wanted to search and I said I dunno... it's a new car it looks nice? I laugh and tell her he's wasting all of our time and she nods and it's silent till he's done (gives up). He finally is a little nice at that point in time and thanks me for cooperating (penetrate him I just didn't want to piss off a dumb cop)

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Would be funny if they actually got a badge.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Where is my badge? I want to smack jj with it.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Seaweed is the guy who gets water for The Waterboy, hands-down winner here.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The "highest paid cops" are the "crooked cops"
    as they're paid to be crooked.

Want cops to be "straight laced"?

Start paying them.

jjgold

Seaweed in the lead

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300