ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Hospitals’ ICU’s are not overrun like gaucho said...I am in constant contact with hospitals all over the country....fukking media lies
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Hospitals’ ICU’s are not overrun like gaucho said...I am in constant contact with hospitals all over the country....fukking media lies
    Yeah, all the nurses and doctors from the hospitals are also lying I guess. Many of you are idiots. Like ByeShea level idiot.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yeah, all the nurses and doctors from the hospitals are also lying I guess. Many of you are idiots. Like ByeShea level idiot.
    80% -90% ICU capacity is normal you clueless clown .

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Do you know 47 hospitals in Florida have no ICU beds left?

Refrigerator trucks are collecting bodies in Texas.

Don’t let auto doosh fool you. These red state governors have failed and failed in a huge way. Opened up too early because of trump.

Look at other countries compared to ours. It’s embarrassing.
    Do you know many of them had 4-10 beds ? Educate yourself before making an ass of yourself .

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

lots of "testing sites" in florida are reporting 100% positives... even on people that were never tested

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

VitTURD showing his true useless colors here....guarantee he used to watch his dad jerk off just so he could see where he came from.....

milwaukee mike

cdc doubling test results by combining viral/antibody tests

and now they are taking 1 positive test... and giving a "probable" result to untested people in that guy's circle... so 1 positive test turns into 17 positive tests!

but but but the tests are spiking! and that 1 bed is totally at 100% capacity because a guy had a heart attack

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...-texas/611935/

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I wish I could stop clicking on these and political threads but I’m addicted to reading one guy continue saying something everyone else says is dead wrong! Lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I wish I could stop clicking on these and political threads but I’m addicted to reading one guy continue saying something everyone else says is dead wrong! Lol
    Exactly...I hate them too but I have to call out fake BS as I work in hospitals all over the country

2daBank

Exactly...I hate them too but I have to call out fake BS as I work in hospitals all over the country
    Seems like you would have a much better handle on the truth than others then!!! Pretty odd someone would dispute what you saying bout what you have seen 1st hand! Lol

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

no concern with FL record number of COVID deaths today of 132?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

That's what old people do. They die.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    no concern with FL record number of COVID deaths today of 132?
    This record will likely be broken several times before the end of this month and August as well. That's when people will show concern... but by then it will be too late for many of them.

All we can say is.... we TRIED to warn them... but they chose not to listen.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

In Arizona, Florida, and Texas, the death surge is already happening. Since June 7, the seven-day average of deaths in those hot-spot states has increased 69 percent. Unfortunately this is only the first inning, there will be bigger numbers on the board. The 'fine and dandy" is about to change.
    You're too impatient just like re-opening the country too soon.....a costly error.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    In Arizona, Florida, and Texas, the death surge is already happening. Since June 7, the seven-day average of deaths in those hot-spot states has increased 69 percent. Unfortunately this is only the first inning, there will be bigger numbers on the board. The 'fine and dandy" is about to change.
    You're too impatient just like re-opening the country too soon.....a costly error.
    yeah we should've just stayed closed for 2 years until pandemic 2 came around

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

606,800 cancer deaths in 2019 USA only. As a cancer survivor who was told in 2010 I had a 15% chance of living 5 years, I’m now having to look at the Covid thing in a different perspective. Health care people make a lot of mistakes

later

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah we should've just stayed closed for 2 years until pandemic 2 came around
    Look at all the success stories of those that waited until the curve flattened and then started a gradual re-opening.
    The only real phuck ups have been Brazil, India, Russia and the richest country in the world...#1 phuckup the USA.
    It didn't take the successful countries 2 years, it took 6 months.
    The shutdowns are starting again and that's too bad.....impatience cost big time.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    606,800 cancer deaths in 2019 USA only. As a cancer survivor who was told in 2010 I had a 15% chance of living 5 years, I’m now having to look at the Covid thing in a different perspective. Health care people make a lot of mistakes

later
    Glad to hear this! I hope you keep making them look bad for many years to come.

Points Awarded:

capitalist pig gave Sledge187 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

Look at all the success stories of those that waited until the curve flattened and then started a gradual re-opening.
    The only real phuck ups have been Brazil, India, Russia and the richest country in the world...#1 phuckup the USA.
    It didn't take the successful countries 2 years, it took 6 months.
    The shutdowns are starting again and that's too bad.....impatience cost big time.
    look at the long-term success stories of the places that didn't shut down at all... their kids stayed in schools and will be better mentally and physically

impatience was great, i have been eating out and golfing pretty much every day, without doing that a lot more people (myself included) would be way more insane

2.2 million people in the us are gonna die! remember that one! and the reason for the lockdowns

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What are the numbers for overall deaths in 2019 at this point compared to the deaths in 2020 to right now?
    About 2.7 million people die every year in the US. I don't know how many will die in 2020 but I'd put the under/over at about 2.8 million.
    Also, there are about 3.8 million births a year in the US. Our population will INCREASE by about 1 million people this year.

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4370

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Sbr is the only place to get the real "chopstick flu" data. Thank you Auto for the FL news Anyone turning on their tv would think FL was burning and everyone was dead there
    I'm in South Florida and since this whole thing started I have not had a work day off ("essential" sales route job) and am in 12-18 stores a day interacting with all walks of life and yeah I know a couple non work related people who got the virus and recovered but I don't know anybody who has died from this! A potentially large portion of the supposed Covid19 deaths are people who had other major issues and maybe Covid pushed them over the edge but certainly was not the primary cause of death. I hear the government/medicaid pays more for Covid deaths so of course all the greedy MF's are saying EVERYBODY who dies has Covid. The pure Covid death rate #s are a joke.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post

later
    Bingo!!!!

Amazing if we put this much effort into the cure of cancer.. It kills many more then Corona ever will.. It's a joke in comparison.

Cancer comparisons is an after thought now...

I'm almost convinced Corona is political and China generated to weaken our Economy and Resolve and to get Trump out of office in 2020. Dems and Media love the idea and play along.. The timing is to perfect!!

It's a conspiracy theory I know but I wouldn't be shocked to learn if that is the root of this all.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-14-20 at 05:47 PM.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by rickie65 View Post
    I'm in South Florida and since this whole thing started I have not had a work day off ("essential" sales route job) and am in 12-18 stores a day interacting with all walks of life and yeah I know a couple non work related people who got the virus and recovered but I don't know anybody who has died from this! A potentially large portion of the supposed Covid19 deaths are people who had other major issues and maybe Covid pushed them over the edge but certainly was not the primary cause of death. I hear the government/medicaid pays more for Covid deaths so of course all the greedy MF's are saying EVERYBODY who dies has Covid. The pure Covid death rate #s are a joke.
    I'd like to see what the death count is when you remove seniors with "pre-existing conditions" from the list.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I'd like to see what the death count is when you remove seniors with "pre-existing conditions" from the list.
    Shoot, pretty sure they counted 2 gun shot deaths as Covid deaths here last week! After all they did supposedly test positive for the Rona while at the morgue! Why they even being tested/having autopsy when they obviously got shot in the head is beyond me? Sounds fishy as hell to me!!

2daBank

Glad you brought that up CP. I been saying since the beginning I wonder how all this trouble over Rona makes cancer patients and others with life threatening diseases feel? Imagine it would kinda piss me off if cancer was ravaging my body and all I hear about is the horrors of this virus.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

look at the long-term success stories of the places that didn't shut down at all... their kids stayed in schools and will be better mentally and physically

impatience was great, i have been eating out and golfing pretty much every day, without doing that a lot more people (myself included) would be way more insane

2.2 million people in the us are gonna die! remember that one! and the reason for the lockdowns
    You aren’t very educated are you?

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

So are you saying there is not a single hospital in the country that is having any problems at all because of this virus?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Glad you brought that up CP. I been saying since the beginning I wonder how all this trouble over Rona makes cancer patients and others with life threatening diseases feel? Imagine it would kinda piss me off if cancer was ravaging my body and all I hear about is the horrors of this virus.
    I’m actually cancer free right now, had my scans in June and they couldn’t find anything this time, will re do in November

How does covid make me feel, it takes my mind off the cancer. It’s hard to explain but after 11 years of cancer coming and going in my life you just get used to it.

later

Mike Huntertz

Elaborate, please?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Bunch of lies being told about Florida. The numbers are fake, and the sole purpose is to destroy DeSantis because he supports President Trump. penetrating sick media spreading all the "chopstick flu" lies

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Bunch of lies being told about Florida. The numbers are fake, and the sole purpose is to destroy DeSantis because he supports President Trump. penetrating sick media spreading all the "chopstick flu" lies
    I'm glad to hear you have the inside scoop. Is anyone in Florida even sick? Has anyone there even died? Set us straight on this. You seem to be the only person to know the truth. What is it?

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I'm glad to hear you have the inside scoop. Is anyone in Florida even sick? Has anyone there even died? Set us straight on this. You seem to be the only person to know the truth. What is it?
    Probably more honest than main stream media.
    I would rather hear SBR people who live in FL than the media. Mainstream Media is total BS.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    The "truth" is a hoax, to way too many people!
    It is so sad to see divisiveness destroy America.

ace7550

The "truth" is a hoax, to way too many people!
    It is so sad to see divisiveness destroy America.
    Totally agree.

First 123 Last