TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Favorite strain of ganja?

I’ve always been an indica man but lately I’ve found myself going for more energetic mindfack options to spice things up in this weird world.

Indica:

Bubba Kush
    Black Haze

Sativa:

Sour Diesel
    Durban Poison

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

You should get in on the cereal milk...

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

I’ll look into it for sure. I just got an 8th of “Night Sky” and “Caramel Apple”. ..opposite sides of the spectrum. The strongest thc count they had. Love night sky so far

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Honestly can’t tell that much of a difference.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Lately I been kicking it with Zkittles or Grandaddy Purp strain. And then I’ll always have love for that OG Purp Kush. That ish seen me thru some tough times fam

If you know you know bruh

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Sour Diesel and Skunk #1

3 months until harvest ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

I've got some really good lemon cush wax right now.

Waiting on some gorilla glue crumble in a few months. Best out there when it gets here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weed leads to heroin

grease lightnin
    &

Seriously guys. Can you really tell a big difference?

Back in my home town we are famous for what we call Ghani. If you ever saw Dr. Afghani in High Times. That is straight indica and would lower your IQ by a solid 20 points.

But I have had a lot of different stuff over the years. They say- sativa is uplifting awake, and indica is couch cripple. I have never really felt like that was consistent.

Overall, different strains, whether indica, sativa, or hybrid, they seem to be varying intensity of the same high really.

I have always been intrigued by the idea of a more uplifting, awake high, and lean toward sativa/sativa dominant but never really felt that way about the actual high. Honestly, the most uplifting, awake high I can remember was a batch of Northern Lights I had over 20 yrs ago and that is an indica strain.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 07-11-20 at 10:51 AM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Recently had Cure O G. 4 whatever ails ya Best I ever had was Panama Red in the 70's. A weed.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

Back in my home town we are famous for what we call Ghani. If you ever saw Dr. Afghani in High Times. That is straight indica and would lower your IQ by a solid 20 points.

But I have had a lot of different stuff over the years. They say- sativa is uplifting awake, and indica is couch cripple. I have never really felt like that was consistent.

Overall, different strains, whether indica, sativa, or hybrid, they seem to be varying intensity of the same high really.

I have always been intrigued by the idea of a more uplifting, awake high, and lean toward sativa/sativa dominant but never really felt that way about the actual high. Honestly, the most uplifting, awake high I can remember was a batch of Northern Lights I had over 20 yrs ago and that is an indica strain.
    It just like wine snobs touting the essence of oak in their chardonnay. You can actually tell the difference between the different types, but only in the first couple of hits. After that your just getting high, and if you happen to be on the couch with the giant family sized bag of cheetos. You can label the bud as tropical weekender couch crunch with Serengeti appetizer appeal.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    It just like wine snobs touting the essence of oak in their chardonnay. You can actually tell the difference between the different types, but only in the first couple of hits. After that your just getting high, and if you happen to be on the couch with the giant family sized bag of cheetos. You can label the bud as tropical weekender couch crunch with Serengeti appetizer appeal.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Weed leads to heroin

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    No and no. You guys have no clue, but I don't blame you. You smoke to get high and probably can't notice the difference.

I smoke for medical reasons and have for a very, very long time. I have known for basically decades that benefits of certain strains and the ineffectiveness of others in measurable and repeatable observations.

Even quantified, to reduce the subjectivity, but of course subjectivity is all that matters...lol.

I don't get "high" because I don't smoke to get high. That cereal milk above is good because it's one of the few sativa strains that are effective and the heavy indicas can wear on you.

I smoke some of the strongest strains the world has to offer, but I do it for the myriad of other cannabinoids, flavinoids, terpenes, etc. that are produced in the plant.

It's more of a mind set but I assure there are vast differences in strains and plants. Nothing worse than getting "high" and still being in pain.

Vast differences. DDD once asked us what we do when we're not "getting high" and this was my answer...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It only takes a breath or two to "get high" then I do everything else I would do the rest of the day or night.

Honestly, I use it as a medicine so often that I am used to it. Over the last week I've traded stocks, bet some sports, and did the research for both types of trades, played Civilization 6 and other games with my son, have been to TKD and gymnastics for my kids, have hung with the family at the pool, had sex 5 times, given someone a ride to the airport (I only drove home and froze the ankle on the way there), helped my wife with a graduate level thesis paper, been to physical therapy, worked out everyday, seen two doctors, and discussed the neck, ankle, CBD and CBG products (I teach them), and both sports and stocks with them.

I did all of those things within minutes of smoking high grade chronic with concentrate, eating cookies, and/or drinking fast acting drinks.

My doctors know what I do and the first thing my pain doctor asked is what I'm doing with sports down...lol. He's seen the MLB Contrarian Fund charts before. When I met my foot surgeon I knew so much about the ankle and reading Xrays he asked what I did for a living.

I do have to be careful, though. If I have some edible and still try to get a medicial dose of some of these real strong ones, I get little headache. Sometimes these real strong buds have too much THC as I often smoke them for the other components. I need to smoke more to get those other components so the extra THC can be too much.

I don't seem to get high, as that's not the goal, I'm controlling neck pain twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Getting high is more of a mindset.

Doesn't do shit for the ankle though.

I use CBD and CBG extracts, the real medicine...for specific pain.

Those are at different levels with different grows and different strains.

Those are just two examples.

grease lightnin
    &

KVB, I FULLY expected you to say this. Lmao
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's why I have two trivia badges, and you only have one.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's why I have two trivia badges, and you only have one.

Fukkin thing is always timing out on me as phone calls come in.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Grandaddy purple

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Super Silver Haze
    God Bud
    Sour diesel
    Durban Poison

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Weed leads to heroin

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

skunk
    gmo
    gelato

some papaya rosin has my full attention lately tho...