Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

beautiful scene to see CNN LOCKED UP!!!!!!!!

While watching idiots burn up all their local businesses and generally being dumb mother fukkers, half of whom aren't even from minny (and a percentage of those paid by Soros), who don't really give a fuk about anything other than raisin' hell and stealing some free shit, I was treated to seeing some piece of shit reporter from cnn get arrested by jack booted thugs.

and now I get to see cnn whine and moan about it all day while I drink and load every gun I have as now they've scheduled some protests here in H town........

I can only hope/dream that some looting mother fukker willl wander into DonkLand later this evening, as I will first grab the ol Browning over/under loaded with single ought buck, and try to remove his/their head(s)..... (I'll be wearing a "CNN -- FACTS MATTER" T-shirt with a photo of wolf blitzer and don lemon on it, as sort of my own inside joke/false flag for when cops show up and start videoing the massacre..... )

but I digress....

next up after the over/under will be the remington 1100 with the plug pulled and another six rounds of buck.....

then a .308 remington 742 semi auto followed by a 12 gauge goose gun loaded with six shots of no. 4 goose shot....

after that, 7mm mag sniping or .357 magnum smith and wesson force will be applied to anyone left still standing among the looters........

Auto Donk

ps..... cnn reporters.... you are people, and when cops say "clear the f'n streets", that applies to your arrogant fake news asses, as well........

I only wish they'd clubbed the shit out of cnn on live t.v..........

only one phrase describes the cnn arrests last night..........

dumbasses at cnn: the rule of law applies to you.... if you are ordered out of the fukkin' streets, get out of the fukkin' streets..........

only sad thing is they let these assholes out of jail already......

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

They released them

Then the fukking liberal Governor apologized along w the State Troopers

Thou it's funny that the cops arrest the weakest of the weak lol

Hundreds if not thousands of violent offenders within a stones throw from these cops and they detain and arrest a woman reporter and her cameramen. Neither who threw anything or vandalized anything.

Could the police BE ANYMORE WORTHLESS

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

This is why nobody respects Dems

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Watch it Johnny.....I hear Donk is really fast!

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

The Gov was just on tv saying he apologized over the phone to a very angry CNN president.

Auto Donk

jeff zucker very angry........

he's been angry since the first tuesday of november, 2016.....

I love it.....

watching this parade of black idiots on cnn right now tells me we need to get armed and attack.........

tamika mallory; the head of the naacp before her..... these bitches are f'n crazy......

damn I need to hear that song.......

(played it to my wife just last weekend after she started some shit; blared it as loud as the 901s could handle).....

and now this one.......

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Could the police BE ANYMORE WORTHLESS
    Yes. Yes they definitely could be

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

The arrest of the CNN journalist reporting the news showing his credentials etc. asking the cops where they would like him and his team to move, then arrested for no apparent reason shows us the pieces of shyte cops the State of Minnesota have.
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 05-29-20 at 07:13 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9887

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    While watching idiots burn up all their local businesses and generally being dumb mother fukkers, half of whom aren't even from minny (and a percentage of those paid by Soros), who don't really give a fuk about anything other than raisin' hell and stealing some free shit, I was treated to seeing some piece of shit reporter from cnn get arrested by jack booted thugs.

and now I get to see cnn whine and moan about it all day while I drink and load every gun I have as now they've scheduled some protests here in H town........

I can only hope/dream that some looting mother fukker willl wander into DonkLand later this evening, as I will first grab the ol Browning over/under loaded with single ought buck, and try to remove his/their head(s)..... (I'll be wearing a "CNN -- FACTS MATTER" T-shirt with a photo of wolf blitzer and don lemon on it, as sort of my own inside joke/false flag for when cops show up and start videoing the massacre..... )

but I digress....

next up after the over/under will be the remington 1100 with the plug pulled and another six rounds of buck.....

then a .308 remington 742 semi auto followed by a 12 gauge goose gun loaded with six shots of no. 4 goose shot....

after that, 7mm mag sniping or .357 magnum smith and wesson force will be applied to anyone left still standing among the looters........
    Reminds me of this legend:

A police officer stops an elderly lady for speeding, her asks for her driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance. The little old lady gives him the information, along with a concealed pistol permit. Surprised, the officer asks her if she has a weapon on her presently. She tells him she has a .45 in her glovebox. The officer is impressed, and asks if she has any other firearms on her. The little old woman calmly lists the 9mm in her center console and the .38 special in her purse. Shocked, the officer asks her “What are you afraid of ma’am?” Without missing a beat, the woman calmly responds “Not a goddamn thing.”
    Points Awarded:

Roscoe_Word gave TATUMUS 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

https://twitter.com/fernalfonso/stat...12702958112768

CNN's atlanta HQ is being attacked.

Don't rioters realize CNN is on THEIR side.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    The arrest of the CNN journalist reporting the news showing his credentials etc. asking the cops where they would like him and his team to move, then arrested for no apparent reason shows us the pieces of shyte cops the State of Minnesota have.
    They asked them repeatedly to move back. They didn't. Then they started filming and asking them to repeat it. Then they were arrested. Funny there is no video before they were arrested, only just as they were.

Call me skeptical that CNN didn't stage this as they have done so many times. Here are several examples ...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    https://twitter.com/fernalfonso/stat...12702958112768

CNN's atlanta HQ is being attacked.

Don't rioters realize CNN is on THEIR side.
    not much social distancing happening there

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    They asked them repeatedly to move back. They didn't. Then they started filming and asking them to repeat it. Then they were arrested. Funny there is no video before they were arrested, only just as they were.

Call me skeptical that CNN didn't stage this as they have done so many times. Here are several examples ...

Stop your fuking lying.....They were filming a shot where 2 cops knocked a person down. That video was seen before he was arrested. Then 4-5 cops ran up to them and they stopped filming. they never said a fuking word to them. They never asked them to stop. The journalist showed credientials and said we were from CNN and told the cops we will move anywhere you want. The cops said nothing... The jounalist asked why are you arresting me. The Cop said nothing...You said, "Then they were arrested." You stupid fuking mothefucker. The only one arrested was the journalist. The camerman and 2 security people were not arrested...Stop your lying ass-hole..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mezmurized2

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Stop your fuking lying.....They were filming a shot where 2 cops knocked a person down. That video was seen before he was arrested. Then 4-5 cops ran up to them and they stopped filming. they never said a fuking word to them. They never asked them to stop. The journalist showed credientials and said we were from CNN and told the cops we will move anywhere you want. The cops said nothing... The jounalist asked why are you arresting me. The Cop said nothing...You said, "Then they were arrested." You stupid fuking mothefucker. The only one arrested was the journalist. The camerman and 2 security people were not arrested...Stop your lying ass-hole..
    I actually agree with you here Hockey. The state Troopers were in the wrong and this weekends executive order for curfew now specifically releases media from the rules, as is their constitutional right

DwightShrute

look at the video and where is any video of what happened before what you are shown? Where? Ya based on what you seen it seems like they shouldn't have been arrested but YOU DO NOT KNOW because you WERE NOT THERE.

Also, you think cops suddenly arrest a news team for the heck of it? Are you that gullible? Really that is what you think? Nope, CNN has a horrible reputation for inventing news and I will believe a cop over anyone from CNN or MSNBC virtually every single time.

Here, from last night, watch this lying fuk lie right to the dumb fukks like you who continue to watch and believe their lies and willingly push their fake news. You are a fool.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-29-20 at 09:42 PM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

100,000 dead
    Great Depression unemployment
    Economy tanks
    Race riots.

MAGA

Anybody tired of winning yet?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Cops hired and lead by a democratic governor, democratic AG, and democratic mayor. I guess Democrats are against freedom of the press and support oppressing minorities.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 05-30-20 at 02:05 AM.

Auto Donk

why arrested????? let me start with why.......

the cops had ordered all people to clear the street the fake news reporters were on...... while these the kahksuckers at cnn are pure pieces of shit, they still -- unfortunately -- qualify as people...... so, they disobeyed an order from police during a fukkin' riot to clear a street.... as those whiny pussies at cnn like to chirp, "no one is above the law", "the rules apply to everyone", and "facts matter"!!!!

next, one homie on the cnn "crew" was wearing a black hoodie, hood up, string pulled tight, concealing all but his white ass teeth, big ass lips, and a portion of his lower face.... just like that fat ass bitch did all last evening, he -- like she -- was trying to trigger police interest in their antics, by looking the part of a f'n thug..........

next, every liberal kahksucker I saw was running around with some type of recording device out there, hopin' to get some shit on film that would either 1. get them paid after the minny police laid down an ass whuppin' on them, or 2. give them 15 mins of fame by happening to catch some shit that would go viral and get them some air time on the msm. cnn, or msnbc..... given that, it is not unreasonable to think that these punks were mere posers, with some bullshit media credentials (I've used them before with my deep voice to get onto pit road at TMS, for example -- no trackside redneck would ever question that my voice isn't that of a media broadcaster)...

and don't get me started with "well, they had that big ass camera, they had to be media!" BULLSHIT, also from personal experience, I can dispel this narrative. way back in the eighties, when video camcorders first came out, they were huge -- you could jam a whole vcr tape into them. I had a Sharp (it's still around here somewhere) that was huge, with a big microphone sticking off the front of that bastard.... well, in the early nineties, the fukkin' handicams came out and most mother fukkkers started using those.... NOT ME, my bad ass Sharp was top of the line..... One day down in newport beach, some shit started going down and all the yuppie mother fukkers on that cement sidewalk next to the beach started filming away. wife and I had just got there to film our bad ass dog catching frisbies on the beach, but suddenly I had to go film whatever the fuk was going on......

It was a fight, and the circle around the two idiots was about ten people deep..... as I approached, the crowd parted like the red sea upon seeing my camera, with several shouting "the news is here, get out of his way!!!" and shit like that....... got a front row spot to film with.... thanked several crowd members in my deep ass voice, given even more credibility to my "member of the media" ploy, throwing in lines like "I'll try to get this on this evening so you can see yourselves."

even interviewed the guy that beat the shit out of the other guy........

so, fuk cnn and their whiny fake news asses......

I only wish the cops had clubbed the fuk outta those fake news kahksuckers..........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-30-20 at 04:23 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

ps..... cnn reporters.... you are people, and when cops say "clear the f'n streets", that applies to your arrogant fake news asses, as well........

I only wish they'd clubbed the shit out of cnn on live t.v..........

only one phrase describes the cnn arrests last night..........

dumbasses at cnn: the rule of law applies to you.... if you are ordered out of the fukkin' streets, get out of the fukkin' streets..........

only sad thing is they let these assholes out of jail already......
    they turn on their own...

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Never waste a good riot. Hopefully the military comes in with tanks and blackhawks

HockeyRocks

why arrested????? let me start with why.......

the cops had ordered all people to clear the street the fake news reporters were on...... while these the kahksuckers at cnn are pure pieces of shit, they still -- unfortunately -- qualify as people...... so, they disobeyed an order from police during a fukkin' riot to clear a street.... as those whiny pussies at cnn like to chirp, "no one is above the law", "the rules apply to everyone", and "facts matter"!!!!

next, one homie on the cnn "crew" was wearing a black hoodie, hood up, string pulled tight, concealing all but his white ass teeth, big ass lips, and a portion of his lower face.... just like that fat ass bitch did all last evening, he -- like she -- was trying to trigger police interest in their antics, by looking the part of a f'n thug..........

next, every liberal kahksucker I saw was running around with some type of recording device out there, hopin' to get some shit on film that would either 1. get them paid after the minny police laid down an ass whuppin' on them, or 2. give them 15 mins of fame by happening to catch some shit that would go viral and get them some air time on the msm. cnn, or msnbc..... given that, it is not unreasonable to think that these punks were mere posers, with some bullshit media credentials (I've used them before with my deep voice to get onto pit road at TMS, for example -- no trackside redneck would ever question that my voice isn't that of a media broadcaster)...

and don't get me started with "well, they had that big ass camera, they had to be media!" BULLSHIT, also from personal experience, I can dispel this narrative. way back in the eighties, when video camcorders first came out, they were huge -- you could jam a whole vcr tape into them. I had a Sharp (it's still around here somewhere) that was huge, with a big microphone sticking off the front of that bastard.... well, in the early nineties, the fukkin' handicams came out and most mother fukkkers started using those.... NOT ME, my bad ass Sharp was top of the line..... One day down in newport beach, some shit started going down and all the yuppie mother fukkers on that cement sidewalk next to the beach started filming away. wife and I had just got there to film our bad ass dog catching frisbies on the beach, but suddenly I had to go film whatever the fuk was going on......

It was a fight, and the circle around the two idiots was about ten people deep..... as I approached, the crowd parted like the red sea upon seeing my camera, with several shouting "the news is here, get out of his way!!!" and shit like that....... got a front row spot to film with.... thanked several crowd members in my deep ass voice, given even more credibility to my "member of the media" ploy, throwing in lines like "I'll try to get this on this evening so you can see yourselves."

even interviewed the guy that beat the shit out of the other guy........

so, fuk cnn and their whiny fake news asses......

I only wish the cops had clubbed the fuk outta those fake news kahksuckers..........
    ​You're to be pitied. Now take your insecure ass and go play in the traffic.
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 05-30-20 at 08:38 AM.

DwightShrute

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I'm thinking water cannons that spew napalm.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Anybody making excuses to justify this action is a nut job and should be arrested for min 10 years.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

CNN is now reporting white supremacists and Russian agents are behind the riots.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    CNN is now reporting white supremacists and Russian agents are behind the riots.

As ridiculous as that sounds, you’re gonna have idiots that can’t use common sense buy into that nonsense.

DwightShrute

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I would make them pay to rebuild it. They demand affordable housing and then destroy it. I’d leave it.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

HockeyRocks

Minnesota Dept of Public Safety John Harrington says in news reports today, he has evidence that many of the rioters that were arrested last night were not only from other states, but were associated with white supremacy groups. Many white supremacy web sites where encouraging groups to incite violence and discourse in and around Minneapolis. Just saying..

Auto Donk

Minnesota Dept of Public Safety John Harrington says in news reports today, he has evidence that many of the rioters that were arrested last night were not only from other states, but were associated with white supremacy groups. Many white supremacy web sites where encouraging groups to incite violence and discourse in and around Minneapolis. Just saying..
    obviously, no reasonable person, white, brown red yellow black whatever, is going to defend the fukhead cop..... every white person I know condemns this killing and thinks the murderous cop should be dealt the same fate..... so, the dumbasses looting/rioting on the left seeking justice for the dead guy really have no one to argue with and fight in the streets on this one unless you get some klan and white hate groups up there..... hard to take to the streets and fight if everyone is in agreement.....

the white supremacy groups are just trying to give the other side a purpose/legitimate fight.....

back in grade school, when we had race wars (with the mexican students, there were no blacks in s. texas in our school), it was usually over some dispute..... we'd have felt like total fools taking to the play ground and fighting mescins over nothing.....

similarly, here, there is no dispute..... just a guilty cop and three other cops who did nothing to stop the rogue son of a bitch, and given their cockiness on the vids, I hope they catch some charges..... as for the idiots looting, most see any killing of a black by a cop as "time to get some free shit."..... the stats show most black men are murdered by other black men...... they don't give a fuk about each other, and probably would have killed the victim themselves if he had tried to buy a rock with fake twenty......

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

would have killed the victim themselves if he had tried to buy a rock with fake twenty......

12 Last