Gambitkingpt
    Gambitkingpt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asianconnect88 closed my Orbit account and frozen my funds

Hello guys,

This is my first post and sadly is not for the best reasons...
    I've already posted this in other forum, I'm tryng to get all the help I can.

Today Asianconnect88 closed my Orbit account acusing of "irregular betting pattern; more specifically a FUNDS PASSING violation have been detected and confirmed in your account".
    I have account with them since 10/01/2019 and I've only made one withdraw of 1000,00€ at 23/10/2019, my current balance before they close my account was 1129.89€.
    I only do arbitrage betting and when betfair leave my country (Portugal) my solution was an Orbit account.

Last Saturday (07/12/2019) they send me this email:

Hi XXXXX,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are writing to inform you that we have been notified by our OrbitX upline regarding irregular betting activities found in your Orbit account. In this regard, we regret to inform you that OrbitX have decided to suspend and put your balance on hold for further investigation.

We thank you for your understanding on this matter as we have no control over OrbitX process in connection with player’s betting pattern.

We will notify you once we have received any updates from Upline.

If you have any concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

After a few emails they keep saying to me:

Hi XXXX,

Good day!

We regret to inform you as we have no control over OrbitX process in connection with player’s betting pattern.

In line with your balance, our Upline decided to put it on hold until further investigation.

Rest assured, we will keep you posted for any updates from them."

Today they send me this email:

"Dear XXXXX,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are writing to give you an update on the status of your account.

After further investigation made by upline; we were informed that irregular betting pattern; more specifically a FUNDS PASSING violation have been detected and confirmed in your account. Below are the bet ID for your reference

Bet ID: 11672298

As stated in Terms and Condition Section 7: FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, PROHIBITED TRANSACTION AND FAILED DEPOSIT: FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS AND FAILED DEPOSITS

7.1 If, in Our sole determination, You are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Us including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or manipulation of the multi-currency facilities, or if We suspect You of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen debit or ************, or any other fraudulent activity (including but not limited to any charge back or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering) or if Your deposits failed to be honoured by Your bank for any reason, We reserve the right to immediately suspend and/or close Your Account and recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to Us.

7.2 We reserve the right to void and withhold any or all winnings made by any person or group of persons where We have reasonable grounds to believe that said person or group of persons is acting or has acted in liaison in an attempt to defraud or damage Us in any way.

Asianconnect have done everything to coordinate this case and retrieve your funds however, the decision of our up-line on this matter is final and we have no control over the way they handle accounts with fraudulent activities. In this regard, your account will be permanently closed and your funds seized.

We thank you for your understanding on this matter."

I don't know what are they accusing me of doing, but I've only placed arbitrage bets like I always do, I don't even know what is the bet number that they are accusing me of do "funds passing"!?

Does anyone know something about this matter?
    What can I do? My balance is a lot of money and I really need an Exchange account.
    Can someone give me the e-mail contact of the upline of Orbit, would be great.

Thank you all
    Last edited by Optional; 12-10-19 at 05:36 PM. Reason: remove links

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

We have seen investigations many times and most end favorable to the player and funds returned but this is one of the very few times where fund passing was found. Can you provide us the exact bet you made? If it is truly a fund passing your funds are gone. also may I ask what your commission is on Orbitx through AC88

Gambitkingpt

It's the first time this happend to me.
    I didin't do any fund passing, now that this happend to me I'm searching for this matter to understand, but what I found I have nothing to do with that. I've placed a hundreds of bets during all this time. If I was doing "fund passing" my balance (1129.89€) and withdraws would be a lot more than 1 withdraw in 1 year.
    I think that one bet that I've matched that was switched passed to "funds passing" to them. But is normal during arbing you find some odds in exchange that are not correct, for now on everytime someone find some juice in exchange shoul be afraid of taking that bet?
    My comission started at 3% but a month ago they raised to 6% (I read in other forum a guy that pays 10%) and now the steal my funds

littlekona

you did not answer the big question. What was the matched wager Bet ID: 11672298 please post this.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    you did not answer the big question. What was the matched wager Bet ID: 11672298 please post this.
    If you don't have that bet info please ask AC88 to provide you with the bet information of Bet ID 11672298 - that is the bet that caused your account to be flagged and investigated, so this is the bet we need to see in order to assess your next best steps.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

i have a bigger question. what the hell is fund passing?

arie1985

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Fund passing is accusation of someone transferring funds to someone else who could use BetFair directly (and not OrbitX), so for instance a Tennis player is leading 1-0 in sets.

You intentionally bet on this player to not win a set (e.g. bet on the other player 2-0 in the sets) - this way you "risk" $1000 on odds of 1.01 or whatever odds you like - then your friend is taking this bet, of course he wins it because it's a "free" bet - then he gets your funds, you got rid of the funds.

This way if your account is unverified, you never done KYC or what's not - your friend did - so he gets "Kosher" funds and you get rid of the trouble of holding funds you needed to verify with KYC etc.

That's more or less the gist of it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Putting up offers on an exchange at bad odds that no one else would take, so your friend can take the bet and collect your money.

ie: passing funds to someone else.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    Fund passing is accusation of someone transferring funds to someone else who could use BetFair directly (and not OrbitX), so for instance a Tennis player is leading 1-0 in sets.

You intentionally bet on this player to not win a set (e.g. bet on the other player 2-0 in the sets) - this way you "risk" $1000 on odds of 1.01 or whatever odds you like - then your friend is taking this bet, of course he wins it because it's a "free" bet - then he gets your funds, you got rid of the funds.

This way if your account is unverified, you never done KYC or what's not - your friend did - so he gets "Kosher" funds and you get rid of the trouble of holding funds you needed to verify with KYC etc.

so kind of like chip dumping in the poker room but in the sports book, I get it now.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    ...which still usually wouldn't be a major problem, but on Orbitz Exchange there's position taking involved. So the agent loses a lot of money when something like this happens.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by infotimbo View Post
    ...which still usually wouldn't be a major problem, but on Orbitz Exchange there's position taking involved. So the agent loses a lot of money when something like this happens.
    LOL...Not one exchange or book-poker will ever allow passing funds or chip dumping scams, its a major problem and a huge one at that 100% against everyone's rule and totally some sort of fraud involved.

Can arbitrage betting even be possible @ 6% commissions?

OP Please post
    Last edited by littlekona; 12-10-19 at 01:36 PM.
    Points Awarded:

pythonic gave littlekona 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

OrbitX would not be making the accusation. They are unlikely to have enough info to identify it happening unless both accounts were at OrbitX, in which case it would be kind of pointless anyway.

Betfair is the entity that does this. As someone else mentioned the money will sometimes eventually be returned to the original accounts if it is not serious enough for them to report to authorities.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

I have a general distrust and low opinion of AC88 after my experience with them. AC88 has no right to confiscate his funds.

Gambitkingpt

Hello guys,

I don't know what be is, but in my wil guess would be thre Hiroshima bet that I've found at 46% surebet, I bealive the odd was switched by someone mistake, and when I see juice I take it, is an exchange...
    This is my last print before they close my account:

https://ibb.co/k8xH2W8
    I know why I've placed all those bets, and its a lot of bets because it was the weekend when more games happen and more arbs to.

-The PSG bet I've placed on Monday (02/12/2019), I bought that in 22bet (1xbet mirror) at 1.87, was really high.
    -Pandurii- arb with Betworld.
    -Shonan arb with LSBet, the odds was dropping because they needed to win the game to avoid relagation, they didn't win.
    -HiroshimaI didn't do any arb because I belive that someone placed the offer in the market by mistake, it appears in surebet filter with 46%, it was to good to sell.
    -Inter/Millwall/Frankfurt/Lille - lay draw to fullfill roolover requirements of Codere (spanish bookie with a real nice bonus for new players), luck for me that the money have gone to Codere.
    -Nimes - was playing with less 2 players (send off during match), I've sell the bet that I've bought in Unibet when the first player was send off.
    -Ajax - Just a bad trade, when Willem II scored the first goal I was with some hope that Ajax would win the game, they lose 0-2.

Is not easy to arb with 6%, but if you don't have exchange in our country like me, this is the best I can get.

Thanks a lot for all the replys.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

LOL...Not one exchange or book-poker will ever allow passing funds or chip dumping scams, its a major problem and a huge one at that 100% against everyone's rule and totally some sort of fraud involved.

Can arbitrage betting even be possible @ 6% commissions?

OP Please post
    Most likely no.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Gambitkingpt View Post
    Hello guys,

I don't know what be is, but in my wil guess would be thre Hiroshima bet that I've found at 46% surebet, I bealive the odd was switched by someone mistake, and when I see juice I take it, is an exchange...
    This is my last print before they close my account:

Really???? come on man dont play dumb.....My account-My bets-past-settled lets see the bet 11672298. That is the only one that matter

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I have a general distrust and low opinion of AC88 after my experience with them. AC88 has no right to confiscate his funds.
    It's not AC88, but Orbit that won't allow the withdrawal on AC's behalf.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

Really???? come on man dont play dumb.....My account-My bets-past-settled lets see the bet 11672298. That is the only one that matter
    as mentioned in the headline: his account was closed.

arie1985

as mentioned in the headline: his account was closed.
    He should be able to ask AC88 to provide info what this bet was.

Gambitkingpt

Hello,

the account is closed and I can't see nothing.
    They didn't say what bet was 11672298, but my guess is the bet on Hiroshima Clean Sheet, that I found 46% arb in my filter, because is the only bet that I've won in a market with low liquidity, all the other bets were placed in highliquidity markets to fullfill rollover bonus.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

How much money was that bet?

Gambitkingpt

In that bet I've won less more than 60,00€ before comission charges...
    You can see her: https://ibb.co/k8xH2W8
    It's the only bet that can be, because all other is two wins in match odds of high liquidity markets.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

This is a Orbitz issue, not ac88