BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

D.bag Wade to the Cavs !!!!

You heard it here 1st, 1 year 5.2 mill. Now he gets two checks this year how nice of the NBA.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

fake news from a full blown fagg*t

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    fake news from a full blown fagg*t
    F u c k your mothers ass with your brothers c o c k.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

He is a queer

BeatTheJerk

I relayed the K. Irving trade 1st as well, without anyone batting an eye. My rare threads get overlooked.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Yawwwwn

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I think Wade will be a Cav this year as well. He may not be able to give you a lot of minutes in the regular season but Wade is a baller come playoffs. Great pickup IMO.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Yawwwwn

Your irrelevant sarcasm really sums up my f u c k i n g point. I'm putting a "jinx" on your next big bet thread.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I think Wade will be a Cav this year as well. He may not be able to give you a lot of minutes in the regular season but Wade is a baller come playoffs. Great pickup IMO.
    It's gonna be very interesting to see all these new & (old) players gel together as the season transpires. Best thing to hope for is they are all available when indoubtedly reaching the NBA Finals against we all know who.

jjgold

They'll be nailing each other in the locker room at night

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Everyone always says Wade is old. Didn't he average 18/19 last year? How many guys in the league do that? 20?

Wade is too old now.
    So would you rather have a young player like Dion Waiters on your team for a one year championship run?

I think pretty much 100% of NBA players would say Wade is a better player than the young Waiters or the young zach lavine or the young avery bradley. I don't mean all time. I mean right now. RIGHT NOW, Wade is better than pretty much almost every shooting guard in the NBA save for a few.

I will even take Wade over Klay Thompson right now in a 7 game series. Wade would shit on Klay thompson.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Everyone always says Wade is old. Didn't he average 18/19 last year? How many guys in the league do that? 20?

Wade is too old now.
    So would you rather have a young player like Dion Waiters on your team for a one year championship run?

I think pretty much 100% of NBA players would say Wade is a better player than the young Waiters or the young zach lavine or the young avery bradley. I don't mean all time. I mean right now. RIGHT NOW, Wade is better than pretty much almost every shooting guard in the NBA save for a few.

I will even take Wade over Klay Thompson right now in a 7 game series. Wade would shit on Klay thompson.
    The last line made me l o l

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The last line made me l o l
    Thompson been complete shit in the playoffs for 3 straight years.... Wade comes to play when he lights are bright. Thompson 3 straight playoffs and 3 straight NBA finals been a complete ghost. Guy is always praised for his defense but has no chance of stopping an elite player like Wade. Where was Klay Thompson the last 3 nba finals? And people think this guy is elite? Yeah he's an elite shooter. That's all. Can't create. Never even seen the guy get a sick dime. Gets like 2 dimes a game for a SG? LMAO. And those are prolly just ball movement on the perimeter.

A true elite SG can create plays for others. Always remember this. Wade can. Thompson can't.

lakerboy

Thompson been complete shit in the playoffs for 3 straight years.... Wade comes to play when he lights are bright. Thompson 3 straight playoffs and 3 straight NBA finals been a complete ghost. Guy is always praised for his defense but has no chance of stopping an elite player like Wade.
    Thompson wasnt good last year but the year before he was pretty much the only reason they made the finals.

What happened to wade after the bulls were up 2-0?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wade is too old now.

The only issue I have with Wade now... when he turns the ball over... he doesn't even try to run back like he use to. It's like he says... oh fuk it... conserving energy for the next trip down the floor. It's rather humorous.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thompson wasnt good last year but the year before he was pretty much the only reason they made the finals.

What happened to wade after the bulls were up 2-0?
    Bulls should have never been up in the first place. Team was garbage. Playing the number 1 seed. All Boston did was trap Wade and trap Butler and let Mirotic and all these scrubs like Robin Lopez should open shots.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The only issue I have with Wade now... when he turns the ball over... he doesn't even try to run back like he use to. It's like he says... oh fuk it... conserving energy for the next trip down the floor. It's rather humorous.
    I would agree with that. But it definitely wouldn't happen in the NBA finals

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The same D Wade that couldn't win a playoff series in Chicago is going to help Cavs?? The same D Wade that helped LBJ make his decision to come back to a lottery team because of how helpless he felt his last season in the finals against the Spurs??? THAT D Wade???? Cavs Should try to get someone who will be healthy come playoff time.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    The same D Wade that couldn't win a playoff series in Chicago is going to help Cavs?? The same D Wade that helped LBJ make his decision to come back to a lottery team because of how helpless he felt his last season in the finals against the Spurs??? THAT D Wade???? Cavs Should try to get someone who will be healthy come playoff time.
    Um... Wade destroyed Kemba Walker and his boys in the first round of the playoffs the following year. Averaging 25 a game... Hitting game winner after game winner. Then almost upset the 2 seed Toronto in game 7...

pretty sure Wade had one of the highest PER rankings of any guard that year in the playoffs.
    think before you speak next time

Guys like Wade never allow young losers to show them up. Never.

Next thing you gonna say is you would rather have JR smith than Wade.

Lol.

Love how people knee jerk react.

lakerboy

Goat how are things? You got an nfl play bro?

jjgold

Wade is done

Too slow

Goat Milk

Things are good brotha

Seahawks should destroy the 49ers

Also think the Packers should beat atlanta. Like the Packers with Montgomery at RB. Gives them a dimension they haven't had in years. Should mean longer drives. More rest for the D. Falcons still getting used to their new offensive coordinator maybe.

I liked Houston last night. Good call there.

For props take Gronk to get over any yards against the saints. Cooks too. Brady should light that defense up after Bradford had a career game against them. Also Lynch against the jets in his homecoming.

lakerboy

Okay thanks goat. I agree with the Seahawks only thing is they struggle to score.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Nonrelevant

Eastern conference is a joke

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Thompson been complete shit in the playoffs for 3 straight years.... Wade comes to play when he lights are bright. Thompson 3 straight playoffs and 3 straight NBA finals been a complete ghost. Guy is always praised for his defense but has no chance of stopping an elite player like Wade. Where was Klay Thompson the last 3 nba finals? And people think this guy is elite? Yeah he's an elite shooter. That's all. Can't create. Never even seen the guy get a sick dime. Gets like 2 dimes a game for a SG? LMAO. And those are prolly just ball movement on the perimeter.

A true elite SG can create plays for others. Always remember this. Wade can. Thompson can't.
    I agree with this. Wade steps up when the lights are bright. Hell, he was the only one knocking down 3's consistently for Chicago in the playoffs. Thompson is great for the regular season but DWade is the goat come playoffs. If he's healthy, he's a definite factor for any team.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I agree with this. Wade steps up when the lights are bright. Hell, he was the only one knocking down 3's consistently for Chicago in the playoffs. Thompson is great for the regular season but DWade is the goat come playoffs. If he's healthy, he's a definite factor for any team.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

"You heard it here first, this obvious and inevitable opinion that talking heads have discussed for several months is my own original thought."

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    "You heard it here first, this obvious and inevitable opinion that talking heads have discussed for several months is my own original thought."
    I was referring to the specific contract not the redundancy of Wade being a Cav ultimately sometime this year.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

That guys banged up,how much is he going to add with Irving gone.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I was referring to the specific contract not the redundancy of Wade being a Cav ultimately sometime this year.
    Fair enough, I saw an article yesterday and the author acted like they were the first person to hypothesize Wade going to the Cavs, so I'm pretty triggered right now.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28655

DWade body is spent... the Bulls surely are looking for a exit plan for him

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    DWade body is spent... the Bulls surely are looking for a exit plan for him
    some who averaged 18 a game ? body spent? so 95% of nba players -- their body is spent too? who the f is mirotic? lopez? why not look for an exit plan for them too? they better than d wade?

foolish comments like this are what defines knee jerk reactors

same reason why fitzgerald goes late in every fantasy draft year. "oh, he's done." "wait, he's not..."

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Wade is top 20 player all time but at this point he is a non factor because he is not the same defense and energy wise and also cannot make open shots. His only strength is going one on one but why give him the ball when you have Lebron and Thomas. If you chuck up shots you can score a lot of points, Booker scored 22 a game and he is not even a top 150 player in this league.

BeatTheJerk

I was off a few million I suppose, but you heard it here 1st .

jjgold

Cleveland’s going to be a mess
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last