Betpoints: 3972

SBR the best betting forum out there thanks to the outstanding moderation

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Is JJ still a moderator? If so, maybe he will offer me up as candidate? I could and would get the job done. Whatever the job calls for, I can handle it. Especially, if it was my responsibility and duty of being SBR Mod. was looking after my fellow members first, and maybe the Books second. Is it much of their responsibility or not? Now, is there some criteria I must meet first to become a Mod?
    If it's honestly and pure upfront language, baby I will make a great Mod. Maybe the GOAT.

With that being said; will I get any votes for POY of July? Members and Mods, please vote ABE, POY in July, and if i win, then, the first thing I would do is offer myself for a moderator job on SBR.
    * I am soon to be a legit Pro player again so don't let that hold any votes back.

ABEHONEST

My fellow members, I want to thank you for the vast PM's I have received at the thought of me being a SBR Mod.
    I ask now for those same supporting members to be more bold and not be shy with your backing and display it right here, loud and clear where all may see.
    However, I am a bit disappointed that no moderator has given me a nod at being a possible Mod. Not one.
    After all, I speak loud and clear with my opinions and try to have solid credible words supporting those chosen words, I carefully use.

With no know support from any Mod's on here, I wonder, do they believe me to be a trouble maker when I make a valiant attempt to keep our Book's squeaky clean? Also, by making an effort to try and convince any Book who wants to attract clientele, to please, if you have some tricky or some type of new rules [New; meaning something relatively new in today's modern world of sport's gambling and utilized now, yet, may not have even been heard of just a few years ago] especially the one's made for bonuses offered, to simply display them loud and clear.

I do believe any sport's gambler will respect that kind of advertisement before they sign on with you. Book's might even be extra careful and have an * by each and every rule that either--is, or seems, to be so enticing to a novice gambler, he could easily overlook just how difficult that rule may be, while making a genuine effort to stay competitive with that chosen Book.

Especially, all that enticing free-play money, which, many times, can lead even the most experienced sport's gambler to feel some guilt at grabbing all that free money sitting right there on your door step. Yet regret that greedy guilt when better focused at the momentous difficulty of a rollover being met.

ABE says: Now, even if some member's have grown to find me distasteful, I say, don't be that way. That's the easy way out for you. I would want to debate those same member's and have they chance to win them over. Yep, some personal comments have slipped out, we know that. But were they mostly backed with a short temper? Yes, I do believe so.

Now, if you want to vent your displeasure toward ABE, feel free to do just that. But don't do it with cheap shots because you are merely have a different opinion on a subject. Let me hear some credible backing with that uneasiness you have for me.

Then, being free to express whatever [well, almost] we just may find some common ground and understand each other much, much better.
    Thanks, my fellow underdog gambler's.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-16-17 at 06:15 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I write to mods weekly and tell them what a good job they are doing

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Strange...all the mods do the same to me

jjgold

Booya your on thin ice here

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

This thread is gay

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Sbr is good entertainment, or a place that can be very serious ..some good folks that like to gamble (some to much i suppose myself included, points anyway) the contest are always fun, charity drives and a trusted place to get info on books of people's choosing (if that's what they are gonna do) ... mods hold that together along with the others in charge ...

good for them
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 07-16-17 at 08:02 PM. Reason: added..

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I'm still waiting for 20k points

ABEHONEST

Good for you JJ, if it's working for you? Are you not a Mod yourself?
    What is ABE supposed to do when he has complained about Heritage Sports and that [ now seen] rule of a 90 day fill-in limit on parlays?
    JJ, you have all that ferocious energy; well, I don't. Am I, or should I, be disappointed this gripe has still not been concluded with a fair ending by now, especially after ample time from HS and our SBR Mod's?

JJ...you stated on this forum, IVY was taking this case. Do you realize how long ago that was?

*Now, ABE, would have no reason to further discuss this ongoing problem if he was sent an email by now, explaining the long delay of why this is such a difficult task to perform or undertake.
    So, JJ, I am putting the monkey on your back and asking you just what would be your next answer if you were in my shoes?
    ** Meanwhile, I need some support from my fellow hapless sports gambler's.

jjgold

Ivy off the case

Abe do you write to mods praising them like I do?

ABEHONEST

Ivy off the case

Abe do you write to mods praising them like I do?
    JJ, come on. I had a major fall out with one Mod, does that make me a villain on here?
    He promised to help me in a PM. I could expose that PM but I'd rather attempt to try and stay a gentleman on this website. And you can see it's tough to come across as a gentleman when you "think" their may be some discrimination going on here?
    Think: Wondering. A possibility.

* Also: So you must be submissive when dealing with SBR Mods--feed them some sugar so you are looked upon as an outstanding member?
    I've been a member for 15 years or so. Something has changed but I can't put my finger on it?

jjgold

Abe write a nice note to sherry saying she's an excellent moderator and she's very very pretty

Tell Ivy the next time you're in Costa Rica you'll take her out for a steak and shrimp with $100 bottle of wine
    Points Awarded:

SBR Ivy gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

Abe write a nice note to sherry saying she's an excellent moderator and she's very very pretty

Tell Ivy the next time you're in Costa Rica you'll take her out for a steak and shrimp with $100 bottle of wine
    So IVY is a girl? As is Sherry? Okay, so SBR is a free service and I must do certain things to show pleasure with helpful moderators?
    Okay, I agree.
    But when I see a Mod do something unwise I should just ignore it and move on to another Mod? Okay, I can do that too.

jjgold

Ivy is a girl
    5-3, 115

Sent her a note.......I wrote her yesterday and including YouTube tribute to her
    She wrote back and smiled

Abe I know what I am doing man

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

JJ, send me 500 pts and I'll consider ourselves friends

ABEHONEST

I see.
    And most males, especially the [us] macho-males are much better dealing with females rather those other high strung, supped-up with way too much testosterone, male members.
    I am afraid I was hung-up on the thought and understanding, Mod's are paid to do a job and I wanted equal attention to my problem with Books, and certainly the Book's dealing any "fuzzy-rules."

Today's sports gambling--with several Books--even some rated high by SBR--or simply and plainly..."not what they once were".
    However, so are ton's of businesses and corporations since that 2008 fallout.

So, ABE has decided to go with the flow and make some lemonade out of a few bitter lemons. Because that is the NOW world we live in.

Thanks JJ, for some enlightenment from our Mod's point of view.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!

licked their ass and not a single appreciation. mods here the worst!

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Licked their ass.....

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

No one ever force you to be here, juicername! If you're tired with the moderation team or how SBR works, then you are very free to leave! Easy as that.

jjgold

Abe The moderators like you here as I put in a good word

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    No one ever force you to be here, juicername! If you're tired with the moderation team or how SBR works, then you are very free to leave! Easy as that.
    It was supposed to be a joke , I barely notice the mods which means they must be doing a good job.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

It was supposed to be a joke , I barely notice the mods which means they must be doing a good job.
    I see what you did there. Yeah you were joking.

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    I see what you did there. Yeah you were joking.
    Trying the game on the mods, negging and pozzing

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

juicer didn't tongue punch the correct fartbox apparently
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave gauchojake 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

Abe The moderators like you here as I put in a good word
    Thank you JJ. The man with all the gambling experience in the world.
    Yes, I just found out through a PM, that Heritage, has apparently given me the benefit of a winning 4 team parlay?
    I never heard from anyone else before this PM but I cannot complain when Heritage took the most fair route and did fund my account, whereas before, it was considered a scratch.
    I also want to thank Heritage and any Mod's that gave me a boost, especially JJ, because he at least does post when a comment is utmost needed

Now, is JJ a Mod or not?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Thank you JJ. The man with all the gambling experience in the world.
    Yes, I just found out through a PM, that Heritage, has apparently given me the benefit of a winning 4 team parlay?
    I never heard from anyone else before this PM but I cannot complain when Heritage took the most fair route and did fund my account, whereas before, it was considered a scratch.
    I also want to thank Heritage and any Mod's that gave me a boost, especially JJ, because he at least does post when a comment is utmost needed

Now, is JJ a Mod or not?
    Yeah Heritage is Grade A shop. Good to hear you got this issue resolved in a positive way.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Yeah Heritage is Grade A shop. Good to hear you got this issue resolved in a positive way.
    Thank you Easy, all of our sports gambling brother's need a break, when traveling the mind-blowing and bumpy road of sport's gambling.

jjgold

Abe have you wrote a letter yet to one of mods telling them they do a good job?

ABEHONEST

Abe have you wrote a letter yet to one of mods telling them they do a good job?
    I will do that, but I did thank them on another thread. I was late getting the news and it came from an apparent Heritage adviser of some sort, I suppose?
    That PM was discovered 2 1/2 hours ago.

First 12